Fitness life

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
What do you do when fitness is life and you don't know what else to do?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Smoke a bowl?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Smoke a bowl?
A few years back I smoked all day every day. Then I became a heavy drinking, now I drink like 2 times per month. I didn't like who I was then. Now I've fitness has became my life and I have no one to talk to about it lol.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
A few years back I smoked all day every day. Then I became a heavy drinking, now I drink like 2 times per month. I didn't like who I was then. Now I've fitness has became my life and I have no one to talk to about it lol.
Moderation moderation moderation. Quitting is for quitters. Smoke that bowl. Or find a gym buddy outside the gym. Oooorrrrr find a gym broad. Then you can talk fitness and have sex

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you need someone to talk to about it?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
That's the problem, I got a friend with benefits, she comes over, I get it, she leaves, then I'm like fuark I'm bored(gym time). no one around here knows the gym for more than 2 weeks. Gym broad would be awesome, but no luck yet.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the problem, I got a friend with benefits, she comes over, I get it, she leaves, then I'm like fuark I'm bored(gym time). no one around here knows the gym for more than 2 weeks. Gym broad would be awesome, but no luck yet.
So a chick comes over, you have sex, she leaves and you apparently go to a gym that no one else goes to.

You are living a dream of mine.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have a village gym idiot to send your way if you're lonely.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
So a chick comes over, you have sex, she leaves and you apparently go to a gym that no one else goes to.

You are living a dream of mine.
Yea. Bro it sounds great (and is most of the time) but then I realize I've gotta have a life. Then I go to an empty gym,make gains,go home. Wtf as I type this I realize how awesome it seems lol but i again realize that I need a life.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Three words. Mail. Order. Bride. But not all together maybe.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Da fuq are you worried about then? This was my life before I was married. Except it involved more randoms than FWB. You should be enjoying it. I could give 0 fcks who I talked to about the gym outside the gym. I still don't care now. I barely talk about training and supplements on this training and supplement forum....LOL

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three words. Mail. Order. Bride. But not all together maybe.
I think this is probably your best bet. There;s even a chance you'll get a hot one. But chances are she won't speak English. I would think that would be the best thing ever, but you apparently want to talk to someone, so that might be an issue

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He never stated they should either understand or respond. Wait a moment.

A mannequin.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Da fuq are you worried about then? This was my life before I was married. Except it involved more randoms than FWB. You should be enjoying it. I could give 0 fcks who I talked to about the gym outside the gym. I still don't care now. I barely talk about training and supplements on this training and supplement forum....LOL
My like button is gone, otherwise i would have broken that faker off liking this post. This might be the smartest thing ryane87 has ever written

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He never stated they should either understand or respond. Wait a moment.

A mannequin.
Mannequins don't have holes.......wait a minute, do they?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I get good looking women man, we just have nothing to talk about lol my mind is almost always on fitness, unless it's the 3 minutes that it's dirty

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Code for. Shhhhh. Sex doll. A Russian sex doll.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My like button is gone, otherwise i would have broken that faker off liking this post. This might be the smartest thing ryane87 has ever written
<<<< is trying to figure out if this a compliment or an indictment of my lack of seriousness

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I get good looking women man, we just have nothing to talk about lol my mind is almost always on fitness, unless it's the 3 minutes that it's dirty
So WTF do you want then?

you: hey babe, I benched 315

future gym conversationalist: did your @ss come off the.bench?

I guess I am lost because you don't seem to have a real problem

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
So WTF do you want then?

you: hey babe, I benched 315

future gym conversationalist: did your @ss come off the.bench?

I guess I am lost because you don't seem to have a real problem
Don't get as attitude man, just a tad bit lost & wondering what's next.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the h3ll do you think is next? It's life man. Bang your "friend with benefits" while you can, because one of these days it'll all be gone and you'll be responding to goofy threads on an online forum at 02:00 in the morning

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
What the h3ll do you think is next? It's life man. Bang your "friend with benefits" while you can, because one of these days it'll all be gone and you'll be responding to goofy threads on an online forum at 02:00 in the morning
Haha yea anecdotal af. I'm calling that whore now! Life changing convo, thanks for the talk, I'm about to get 3 inches deep... ok 2&1/2

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am just trying to help you figure you don't have any real problems. Quick note, though: if you are so obsessed and aren't on a route to a career in this industry, you are taking it entirely too serious if you can't find anything else to talk about

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good talk. :D

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Moderation moderation moderation. Quitting is for quitters. Smoke that bowl. Or find a gym buddy outside the gym. Oooorrrrr find a gym broad. Then you can talk fitness and have sex
While smoking a bowl.