Oh man....

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So....I live in a college town and the apartment complex I live at has a gym. Its a student housing complex.....So I'm in the gym with a couple really cute girls. Today I decided to eat a bunch of spicy food and then take some DMAA with my pre. Bad decision. I was benching on the smith machine and let out a huge fart. It was bad. I feel sooooo Sorry for those poor girls hahahahah.

Anyone else ever do something that embarrassing while working out?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So....I live in a college town and the apartment complex I live at has a gym. Its a student housing complex.....So I'm in the gym with a couple really cute girls. Today I decided to eat a bunch of spicy food and then take some DMAA with my pre. Bad decision. I was benching on the smith machine and let out a huge fart. It was bad. I feel sooooo Sorry for those poor girls hahahahah.

Hilarious! But, in order to make you feel more comfortable, Ive done similar. While in Iraq, I was using NO explode, og version. Great for the lifts, but was clearly printed on the bottle "do not shake " . Guess what running does!? Yep, so everyday Id lift like a mule, then get on the treadmill and go, and when I felt the urge, Os let it go. I always had my headphones in, so I Could never tell how loud they were, but I can see people on the mirror damn near gagging. Od just keep on trucking like I didnt know what what going on

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hilarious! But, in order to make you feel more comfortable, Ive done similar. While in Iraq, I was using NO explode, og version. Great for the lifts, but was clearly printed on the bottle "do not shake " . Guess what running does!? Yep, so everyday Id lift like a mule, then get on the treadmill and go, and when I felt the urge, Os let it go. I always had my headphones in, so I Could never tell how loud they were, but I can see people on the mirror damn near gagging. Od just keep on trucking like I didnt know what what going on
Hahaha
Thats actually exactly the pre I used. I'm almost out though....so sad.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As long as that's all that came out, I'd say you're fine

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sooner or later it happens to everybody lol

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards

happend one time with me to i know that feel bro