Blazing heat!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Anyone else live in the Midwest sweating their anabolic balls off?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IL here, excessive heat watch coming up. I love the summer, but not this hot.

AllTheGainz

Awards
East cost near the DC, everyone is sweating so bad were causing the humidity to stay around 80% every day.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am DYING in Florida hahahaha

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Lol heat index for nebraska today is 100 but feels like 113 with our 96% humidity... it's literally like a sauna out here.
ManimalPatB ....I don't wanna here it lol

AllTheGainz

Awards
Lol heat index for nebraska today is 100 but feels like 113 with our 96% humidity... it's literally like a sauna out here.
ManimalPatB ....I don't wanna here it lol
Lol RIP bro. That's god awful.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm In Iowa, tomorrow is supposed to be terrible. 110 heat index. The humidity is what makes it so rough. I was in Vegas when it was 115 and it had nothing on thos

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I'm In Iowa, tomorrow is supposed to be terrible. 110 heat index. The humidity is what makes it so rough. I was in Vegas when it was 115 and it had nothing on thos
That's what I'm saying.. those higher Temps aren't bad. But throw in some wet air and it's like you sstepped foot in hell

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am DYING in Florida hahahaha
I am in Miami and know the feeling. Training outside on weekends 930am-11am has really improved the ability to sustain heat and humidity. Just do not notice it as much when perspiring and wearing minimal light clothing.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I played baseball here through high school and college with temps like this in pants and ****ty non breathable uniforms. Put hair on my chest, lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I am in Miami and know the feeling. Training outside on weekends 930am-11am has really improved the ability to sustain heat and humidity. Just do not notice it as much when perspiring and wearing minimal light clothing.
I'm in south Florida with these guys and promise you it's bad , I'm in a suit all day too and I'm ready to move to Alaska lol