Props to Nintendo

Page 1 of 35 123 ... Last
  1. Props to Nintendo

For getting people who like video games to actually go outside and exercise. For each Pokemon to hatch you have to walk either 2 km, 5 km, or 10km. The farther have to walk the more rare the Pokemon is.
    G.I.F.D

*Everything stated above is for entertainment purposes only*

2. Props to Nintendo

It's pretty cool. The gym battles are too broken for me to bother ATM (either getting kicked out of battles randomly, or health bars or Pokemon just getting stuck and the battle essentially becoming stuck and not ending), but catching Pokemon is really where the fun is anyway. I think they'll be adding trading soon, which will be awesome, so I'm keeping some spares of the rarer Pokemon to trade. Evolving some of the harder to find Pokemon is going to be pretty challenging.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    It's pretty cool. The gym battles are too broken for me to bother ATM (either getting kicked out of battles randomly, or health bars or Pokemon just getting stuck and the battle essentially becoming stuck and not ending), but catching Pokemon is really where the fun is anyway. I think they'll be adding trading soon, which will be awesome, so I'm keeping some spares of the rarer Pokemon to trade. Evolving some of the harder to find Pokemon is going to be pretty challenging.
    I'm level 10 and haven't messed with battling yet. I'm going to wait until my rare eggs hatch and go from there. True, so far catching them has been awesome. Btw it's so much easier when you turn off your camera when catching the Pokemon. I've yet to catch anything super rare but I did just catch a wild lvl 339 pigeot
    G.I.F.D

4. Props to Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    I'm level 10 and haven't messed with battling yet. I'm going to wait until my rare eggs hatch and go from there. True, so far catching them has been awesome. Btw it's so much easier when you turn off your camera when catching the Pokemon. I've yet to catch anything super rare but I did just catch a wild lvl 339 pigeot
    Have you hatched any eggs yet? So far I've only hatched a 2km egg, which was a Geodude (pretty cool), and I have two 5km eggs right now.

The only Pokemon I've seen but didn't catch (they got away) were a Meowth and a Horsea. My Pokedex says I've caught 34 and seen 36.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  5. Props to Nintendo

Trading is going to be awesome, and I hope they keep the trading evolutions, even if they still allow those Pokemon to evolve the "normal" way they do in GO. Like Kadabra > Alakazam. I'm keeping my extra Magmar, Pincer, and Charmander in the hopes they add trading soon (I think a commercial showed people trading Pokemon).
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Have you hatched any eggs yet? So far I've only hatched a 2km egg, which was a Geodude (pretty cool), and I have two 5km eggs right now.

The only Pokemon I've seen but didn't catch (they got away) were a Meowth and a Horsea. My Pokedex says I've caught 34 and seen 36.
    That's cool. I'm going to hatch my 5kg on the way to the gym here in a little. The coolest thing I think I've caught so far is a machop. I think that's the Pokemon im going to focus on for a bit
    G.I.F.D

7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Trading is going to be awesome, and I hope they keep the trading evolutions, even if they still allow those Pokemon to evolve the "normal" way they do in GO. Like Kadabra > Alakazam. I'm keeping my extra Magmar, Pincer, and Charmander in the hopes they add trading soon (I think a commercial showed people trading Pokemon).
    I hope they add it as well. Either way, as the game is now, it's pretty fun. I've dealt with a couple of glitches. Like catching a Pokemon and the ball not clicking three times, or clicking at all. It just kinda sits there and acts like it's loading.
    G.I.F.D

8. My dog caught a Pokemon. I'm still trying to figure out how to play the game. It's a bit confusing.

9. Love this new game. The hilarity of seeing 5-10 random 20somethings wandering through empty children's daycare parking lots at 1am is however a bit disturbing haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Love this new game. The hilarity of seeing 5-10 random 20somethings wandering through empty children's daycare parking lots at 1am is however a bit disturbing haha
    I heard a grown man outside of my apartment last night scream out of excitement for catching a new Pokemon. It made me crack up.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I never watched/played it, so this is of no interest to me, but I am happy to see people getting exercise.

What I'm not thrilled about, however, is the crime that has now been occurring by taking advantage of this -- messed up stuff and I imagine only worse will end up happening.

I'll just play it safe with my Tamagotchi, thank you very much!

lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I never watched/played it, so this is of no interest to me, but I am happy to see people getting exercise.

What I'm not thrilled about, however, is the crime that has now been occurring by taking advantage of this -- messed up stuff and I imagine only worse will end up happening.

I'll just play it safe with my Tamagotchi, thank you very much!

lol
    tamagotchi's were the OG pokemon. so gangster.

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Love this new game. The hilarity of seeing 5-10 random 20somethings wandering through empty children's daycare parking lots at 1am is however a bit disturbing haha
    Lets just say the amount of people walking the cemetery across the street from me has increased 10x, saw a guy continuously looping the cemetery in his Camaro yesterday for atleast a half hour.

14. Caught a low-600 Slowbro and Tentacruel a few houses down in the lake behind my house.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    Use a Google account that doesn't have confidential info perhaps.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsne...droid-verizon#

How about people getting robbed while walking around staring at it.

17. I dare someone to try and rob me while I'm hunting for some Pokemon. I'll introduce them to my elite team, the squirtle squad.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I dare someone to try and rob me while I'm hunting for some Pokemon. I'll introduce them to my elite team, the squirtle squad.
    I can only imagine some idiots reaction trying to rob me while I'm carrying haha. Please do
  19. Props to Nintendo

Hahahaha those are epic

This is why you can't give adults kids toys

20. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Hahahaha those are epic

This is why you can't give adults kids toys
    You shouldn't really give kids adult toys either.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Tbh I'm using the Pokemon go app as my go-to-when-procrastinating app. It was this app/Donald trump thread
    G.I.F.D

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 09:16 PM
  2. Props to sikdogg
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:19 PM