Props to Nintendo

Page 43 of 51 First ... 4142434445 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

You donít enjoy using the Thunder Kyogre against Kyogre? I found it amusing enough I kept a weather boosted one with it

That new weather type pokemon is a fun addition Iím going to keep my best of each form just to collect, 3 so far!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    You donít enjoy using the Thunder Kyogre against Kyogre? I found it amusing enough I kept a weather boosted one with it

That new weather type pokemon is a fun addition Iím going to keep my best of each form just to collect, 3 so far!
    I can't stand the NVE water on water haha. and thunder is so weak for a full charge move... I have a Raikou that has volt switch/thunderbolt and it hits 90 witht he bolt every 3rd move... thing is slow but each attack is 20-20-90-20-20-90... absolutely destroys water anything. I took out a wailmer boss in 3 hits last night haha

I've only had a chance to get 2 of the castform (sun and normal) so far... I do like them tho. entertaining (tho normal totally has a ball sack... wtf)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Right?! I immediately told Jana Pokemon gen 3 added new balls, then showed her that one lol

I love my Raikous too and I use a 98 Magneton. Zapdos is great but the limited hp seems to mean almost any charge attack from a legendary raid knocks him out in one.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Right?! I immediately told Jana Pokemon gen 3 added new balls, then showed her that one lol

I love my Raikous too and I use a 98 Magneton. Zapdos is great but the limited hp seems to mean almost any charge attack from a legendary raid knocks him out in one.
    I so wish I had more than one Raikou now... only even got to do 1 raid and its only 87% i think and its still a beast. Really one of the only "great" electrics in the game as the rest are such glass cannons (like zapdos) that they end up being dead before you can get off any amount of attacks.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

I never have a bad use of a Raikou itís true he can almost always land 3+ charges. I have 2 and only 1 I have powered. Zapdos can die before using the charge move at all I know because it happened to me so often with Kyogre
    •   

6. Triple dust for luvdisc and chansey (and far more spawns), all spawns are back, shiny luvdisc too
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

That is the V-day special is bonus XP on 2 specific pokemon? Mehhh
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I noobed up and misread you, it is a 3x Stardust boost and Luvdisc is almost every other spawn for me right now.

I needed dust so I am good with this, just wish it evolved as well to net some more XP from catching a ton of these

9. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I noobed up and misread you, it is a 3x Stardust boost and Luvdisc is almost every other spawn for me right now.

I needed dust so I am good with this, just wish it evolved as well to net some more XP from catching a ton of these
    Yeah itís a shame theyíre 100% useless. Iíve been throwing them in every gym I see haha
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

Hope you guys had more luck with the event,

Caught 3 shiny, best IV 68%

Caught 112 Dratiniís overall, deleted the ones below 450 CP and of the 20+ remaining my best IV was 72...

Enough candy to evolve 5 Dragonites but nothing worth evolving

11. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Hope you guys had more luck with the event,

Caught 3 shiny, best IV 68%

Caught 112 Dratini’s overall, deleted the ones below 450 CP and of the 20+ remaining my best IV was 72...

Enough candy to evolve 5 Dragonites but nothing worth evolving
    Caught no shinies lol. Got a few top-tier (>82% IV) Dratini and evolved one into a 3134 CP Dragonite (82% IV) with the new Draco Meteor move. My only shiny is still my Swablu haha. Oh well, I've learned to just enjoy the game and not get too caught up or upset about not getting these things.

If trading comes along, I'll trade an 84% or 87% IV Dratini I have for something shiny.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I wish shiny Pokemon were guaranteed to be decent, maybe 70+ ?

Itís hard to be proud of shiny Pokemon that are garbage for stats lol.

The shiny rate was wayyy up for the event, Jana caught 2 as well

13. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I wish shiny Pokemon were guaranteed to be decent, maybe 70+ ?

It’s hard to be proud of shiny Pokemon that are garbage for stats lol.

The shiny rate was wayyy up for the event, Jana caught 2 as well
    I know some people who caught 5-10+, and some people who caught none. RNG I suppose. I hear next month's shiny day will be be Bulbasaur.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Iíd be happy if they cycle through the starters on events, hell I may still have 3rd gens needing to evolve if/when it gets there

15. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Iíd be happy if they cycle through the starters on events, hell I may still have 3rd gens needing to evolve if/when it gets there
    Yeah, I still have 2 of the 3 Gen 3 starters that need to be evolved. Plenty of other Gen 3 evolutions I donít have either. The only mon, besides regionals and legendaries, I need from Gen 1-2 are Porygon (1 and 2) and Unknown though. I hardly have any legendaries though, but Iím not a big fan of the raids that require several people; thatís not what the main series games were about at all.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I like the push to make it a social game but it is frustrating to find groups, all agree on a start time, etc.

Fewer players than at launch making it harder too.

Iíll trade you 5 Porygons for some Snorlax candy
  17. Props to Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I like the push to make it a social game but it is frustrating to find groups, all agree on a start time, etc.

Fewer players than at launch making it harder too.

Iíll trade you 5 Porygons for some Snorlax candy
    I have 9 Snorlax; Iíd trade one for a Porygon haha.

I get the social aspect, but I still think a solo player, or a small group or family of players, should be able to get any mon, especially if theyíre level 30+. Maybe even just a one-time soloable raid for each legendary per player then the current group raids. Itís just in such contrast to the main series games. The community aspect was battling and trading, which they have neither in GO. Donít get me wrong, I love GO, but Iíve basically just given up on going out for raids. If that means no legendaries for me, oh well I guess.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

If trading was put in and there were at least still events for a reason to get all the players out together once in a while, I would be perfectly happy.

How would you want Legendary Pokemon to be attained?
    Just lower the hp on bosses so fewer can do them?
    I guess they could make them super rare wild appearances. That would actually be kind of cool if they added it in on top of raiding. Iíd remember when/where I caught all of them and it would feel more rewarding Iíd bet.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Oh and I would kill for that many Snorlax hatches. Still only ever hatched my 100% and heís stuck at about 2200 CP waiting on candy

20. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    If trading was put in and there were at least still events for a reason to get all the players out together once in a while, I would be perfectly happy.

How would you want Legendary Pokemon to be attained?
    Just lower the hp on bosses so fewer can do them?
    I guess they could make them super rare wild appearances. That would actually be kind of cool if they added it in on top of raiding. I’d remember when/where I caught all of them and it would feel more rewarding I’d bet.
    I think having the option to fight legendary mon as a solo raid (as an alternative to the current tier 5 raids; perhaps you pick which you want to do) would allow higher-level trainers to solo the boss if they have a solid team of level 30+ mon with good moves and matchups (and preferably a weather boost too). I think this would actually tie in with the spirit of the console games better. In the games, the legendary mon were end-game activities, so you had to be at least a decent level to even have access to them. They were not wild encounters, the majority of them anyway, but found specifically in one location. Seeing them pop up as raids and being able to solo them if you're strong enough would fit in with this spirit, which is similar to the TV show too, where only strong trainers can fight and capture legendary Pokemon. I'm not saying make them tier 1-4, but give trainers the option of the current tier 5 raid (teams) or perhaps a solo-only raid with the difficulty of around a tier 3 raid, so it's soloable if you're high level with ideal counters.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Had a decent event. Only got 2 shiny which was a bummer to complete the trio but did get a 100% tini (not shiny tho the one lady in the car with us got a 100 shiny!) and evolved it with DM. I also evolved one shiny to a DM nite just because.

Iím all for soloable legendaries with some form of caveat for ďhardnessĒ. Same as you guys itís often difficult to impossible to find a group to take on stronger ones which is annoying. I end up wasting the daily passes by just not using them which sucks.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ray is an easy catch, Iíve already deleted 4:

IMG_1258.jpg

2 x 98ís makes this my best Legendary for IVs

23. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Ray is an easy catch, I’ve already deleted 4:

IMG_1258.jpg

2 x 98’s makes this my best Legendary for IVs
    man, i'm 4/9 on ray's... hit them with excellent curves and goldens almost every time and they still run.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

That sounds like ****ty luck man sorry to hear it.

At least landing on target is easy with him, vs. Kyogre

25. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    That sounds like ****ty luck man sorry to hear it.

At least landing on target is easy with him, vs. Kyogre
    oh yeah... frankly its even more frustrating tho making it seem like its not even within my control ha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 09:16 PM
  2. Props to sikdogg
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:19 PM
  3. Mad props to 1Fast and BDC
    By sikdogg in forum Anabolics