Props to Nintendo

Page 43 of 43 First ... 414243
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

You donít enjoy using the Thunder Kyogre against Kyogre? I found it amusing enough I kept a weather boosted one with it

That new weather type pokemon is a fun addition Iím going to keep my best of each form just to collect, 3 so far!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    You donít enjoy using the Thunder Kyogre against Kyogre? I found it amusing enough I kept a weather boosted one with it

That new weather type pokemon is a fun addition Iím going to keep my best of each form just to collect, 3 so far!
    I can't stand the NVE water on water haha. and thunder is so weak for a full charge move... I have a Raikou that has volt switch/thunderbolt and it hits 90 witht he bolt every 3rd move... thing is slow but each attack is 20-20-90-20-20-90... absolutely destroys water anything. I took out a wailmer boss in 3 hits last night haha

I've only had a chance to get 2 of the castform (sun and normal) so far... I do like them tho. entertaining (tho normal totally has a ball sack... wtf)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Right?! I immediately told Jana Pokemon gen 3 added new balls, then showed her that one lol

I love my Raikous too and I use a 98 Magneton. Zapdos is great but the limited hp seems to mean almost any charge attack from a legendary raid knocks him out in one.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Right?! I immediately told Jana Pokemon gen 3 added new balls, then showed her that one lol

I love my Raikous too and I use a 98 Magneton. Zapdos is great but the limited hp seems to mean almost any charge attack from a legendary raid knocks him out in one.
    I so wish I had more than one Raikou now... only even got to do 1 raid and its only 87% i think and its still a beast. Really one of the only "great" electrics in the game as the rest are such glass cannons (like zapdos) that they end up being dead before you can get off any amount of attacks.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

I never have a bad use of a Raikou itís true he can almost always land 3+ charges. I have 2 and only 1 I have powered. Zapdos can die before using the charge move at all I know because it happened to me so often with Kyogre
    •   

6. Triple dust for luvdisc and chansey (and far more spawns), all spawns are back, shiny luvdisc too
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

That is the V-day special is bonus XP on 2 specific pokemon? Mehhh
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I noobed up and misread you, it is a 3x Stardust boost and Luvdisc is almost every other spawn for me right now.

I needed dust so I am good with this, just wish it evolved as well to net some more XP from catching a ton of these

9. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I noobed up and misread you, it is a 3x Stardust boost and Luvdisc is almost every other spawn for me right now.

I needed dust so I am good with this, just wish it evolved as well to net some more XP from catching a ton of these
    Yeah itís a shame theyíre 100% useless. Iíve been throwing them in every gym I see haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 10:16 PM
  2. Props to sikdogg
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 11:19 PM
  3. Mad props to 1Fast and BDC
    By sikdogg in forum Anabolics