- 05-03-2005, 02:28 PM
What's up everyone!
Just wanted to say Hi. I've been lurking in this forum for hte past few weeks and I have to say this is by far one of the best on the net. Alot of you guys are very inteeligent and its a pleasure to read some of your posts. Any ways just thought I'd say whats up and let you know what I'm doing currently. As of right now I'm 4 1/2 weeks into a cutting diet, I'm 215 16% BF down from about 20% or so. I have at least 7 more weeks left. i'm hoping to be about 190 or so at 9 to 10% BF. Look forward to sharing my thoughts and vice versa!
- 05-03-2005, 02:35 PM
05-03-2005, 02:35 PM
05-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Not a bad idea. However I literally eat the same thing every single day! Somehow thank god, I never get bored!! Oh yeah, sometimes instead of using soy sauce for stir fry i'll use balsalmic vinegar.you should start a log on the diet so you'll stay on track. Good luck, and again, welcome aboard.
05-03-2005, 02:48 PM
That sort of inconsistency shows a real lack of dedication on your partOriginally Posted by Giantz11
nah.. just kidding...
05-03-2005, 05:51 PM
05-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Your Endo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2010, 04:13 PM
- By precious_roy in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2006, 01:17 PM
- By grob1963 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2006, 03:21 PM
- By Wrait in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2003, 01:47 PM
- By gimp in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 11-16-2003, 05:59 AM