Hello All!

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
What's up everyone!

Just wanted to say Hi. I've been lurking in this forum for hte past few weeks and I have to say this is by far one of the best on the net. Alot of you guys are very inteeligent and its a pleasure to read some of your posts. Any ways just thought I'd say whats up and let you know what I'm doing currently. As of right now I'm 4 1/2 weeks into a cutting diet, I'm 215 16% BF down from about 20% or so. I have at least 7 more weeks left. i'm hoping to be about 190 or so at 9 to 10% BF. Look forward to sharing my thoughts and vice versa!

- Scott

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
:welcome:

you should start a log on the diet so you'll stay on track. Good luck, and again, welcome aboard.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
you should start a log on the diet so you'll stay on track. Good luck, and again, welcome aboard.
Not a bad idea. However I literally eat the same thing every single day! Somehow thank god, I never get bored!! Oh yeah, sometimes instead of using soy sauce for stir fry i'll use balsalmic vinegar.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, sometimes instead of using soy sauce for stir fry i'll use balsalmic vinegar.
That sort of inconsistency shows a real lack of dedication on your part :nono:

nah.. just kidding... :welcome: