Any bitcoin users?

  1. Any bitcoin users?


    I just opened my 1st bitcoin wallet with coinbase. Potential issue with coinbase is that you purchase bitcoins from your bank account. This is not an issue for me as I am not worried about linking the two together.

    Anybody else using bitcoin? If so, do you have any tips?
    The more I progress, the more I want to progress


  2. If you're using Tor Browser, use something like Coinfog if you're method of payment is BitCoin.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 123abcabcabc View Post
    If you're using Tor Browser, use something like Coinfog if you're method of payment is BitCoin.
    Thanks. I was going to use my cell phone but TOR would be safer. I'll look into coinfog.
    The more I progress, the more I want to progress

  4. Quote Originally Posted by datsthat View Post
    I just opened my 1st bitcoin wallet with coinbase. Potential issue with coinbase is that you purchase bitcoins from your bank account. This is not an issue for me as I am not worried about linking the two together.

    Anybody else using bitcoin? If so, do you have any tips?
    @bighulksmash studies cryptography I believe and is well versed in online privacy.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

  5. @kboxer7 thanks for the tag .
    As for bitcoin , you will want to use a prepaid credit card to purchase these . If you're planning on committing any sort of illegal purchases learn about breadcrumbs. Tor can protect you to some degree but the breadcrumb trail :ie bank account details, addresses, cell numbers . Can all be traced to you . If you plan on legitimately using the bitcoin then dont worry about yourself.
    If intentions are otherwise, look up dark wallet. Remember this , transactions are all kept sever side and geo location-based cookies are kept on your pc to track you aka trackers these cookies can be matched up to incriminate you. Look into PROXYCHAINS and learn how to use it with tor . Learn crypt cat or any encryption software and encrypt your WHOLE PC drive so all u have to do is close lid and it encrypts. Look into Hardware-based proxy which is also called a scrambler . Pm me for any questions about this.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    @kboxer7 thanks for the tag .
    As for bitcoin , you will want to use a prepaid credit card to purchase these . If you're planning on committing any sort of illegal purchases learn about breadcrumbs. Tor can protect you to some degree but the breadcrumb trail :ie bank account details, addresses, cell numbers . Can all be traced to you . If you plan on legitimately using the bitcoin then dont worry about yourself.
    If intentions are otherwise, look up dark wallet. Remember this , transactions are all kept sever side and geo location-based cookies are kept on your pc to track you aka trackers these cookies can be matched up to incriminate you. Look into PROXYCHAINS and learn how to use it with tor . Learn crypt cat or any encryption software and encrypt your WHOLE PC drive so all u have to do is close lid and it encrypts. Look into Hardware-based proxy which is also called a scrambler . Pm me for any questions about this.

    Thank you for taking time to educate me. To be honest, I plan on.... nevermind, I'll PM you.
    The more I progress, the more I want to progress

  7. Quote Originally Posted by datsthat View Post
    Thank you for taking time to educate me. To be honest, I plan on.... nevermind, I'll PM you.
    Its a very interesting world out there . I live in the matrix. .. and no iam not in my parents basement wearing high waters listening to techno hah
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    @kboxer7 thanks for the tag .
    As for bitcoin , you will want to use a prepaid credit card to purchase these . If you're planning on committing any sort of illegal purchases learn about breadcrumbs. Tor can protect you to some degree but the breadcrumb trail :ie bank account details, addresses, cell numbers . Can all be traced to you . If you plan on legitimately using the bitcoin then dont worry about yourself.
    If intentions are otherwise, look up dark wallet. Remember this , transactions are all kept sever side and geo location-based cookies are kept on your pc to track you aka trackers these cookies can be matched up to incriminate you. Look into PROXYCHAINS and learn how to use it with tor . Learn crypt cat or any encryption software and encrypt your WHOLE PC drive so all u have to do is close lid and it encrypts. Look into Hardware-based proxy which is also called a scrambler . Pm me for any questions about this.
    Man I have to hit you up for some enlightening!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Man I have to hit you up for some enlightening!
    Anything you want to know about the web just ask . I've also watched every defcon conference since they started doing them .
    Familiar with any electronics and circuit building as well.


    The single best knowledge ive ever learned on hacks and policies.

    https://youtu.be/J1q4Ir2J8P8
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  10. Would you maybe have a link to YT vid that you believe is a good intro to bitcoin newbies? It would make our questions more informed... sorry for the necropost, this thread was relevant to my search
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any regular users of Pramipexole?
    By superone in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:08 PM
  3. Any ephedrine users here?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:57 AM
  4. ANATOR P-70? any past users? need your feeback
    By njsfinest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 09:08 AM
  5. any Mag10 users???
    By intel55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 01:12 PM
Log in
Log in