Any bitcoin users?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I just opened my 1st bitcoin wallet with coinbase. Potential issue with coinbase is that you purchase bitcoins from your bank account. This is not an issue for me as I am not worried about linking the two together.

Anybody else using bitcoin? If so, do you have any tips?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
If you're using Tor Browser, use something like Coinfog if you're method of payment is BitCoin.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
If you're using Tor Browser, use something like Coinfog if you're method of payment is BitCoin.
Thanks. I was going to use my cell phone but TOR would be safer. I'll look into coinfog.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I just opened my 1st bitcoin wallet with coinbase. Potential issue with coinbase is that you purchase bitcoins from your bank account. This is not an issue for me as I am not worried about linking the two together.

Anybody else using bitcoin? If so, do you have any tips?
bighulksmash studies cryptography I believe and is well versed in online privacy.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
kboxer7 thanks for the tag .
As for bitcoin , you will want to use a prepaid credit card to purchase these . If you're planning on committing any sort of illegal purchases learn about breadcrumbs. Tor can protect you to some degree but the breadcrumb trail :ie bank account details, addresses, cell numbers . Can all be traced to you . If you plan on legitimately using the bitcoin then dont worry about yourself.
If intentions are otherwise, look up dark wallet. Remember this , transactions are all kept sever side and geo location-based cookies are kept on your pc to track you aka trackers these cookies can be matched up to incriminate you. Look into PROXYCHAINS and learn how to use it with tor . Learn crypt cat or any encryption software and encrypt your WHOLE PC drive so all u have to do is close lid and it encrypts. Look into Hardware-based proxy which is also called a scrambler . Pm me for any questions about this.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
As for bitcoin , you will want to use a prepaid credit card to purchase these . If you're planning on committing any sort of illegal purchases learn about breadcrumbs. Tor can protect you to some degree but the breadcrumb trail :ie bank account details, addresses, cell numbers . Can all be traced to you . If you plan on legitimately using the bitcoin then dont worry about yourself.
If intentions are otherwise, look up dark wallet. Remember this , transactions are all kept sever side and geo location-based cookies are kept on your pc to track you aka trackers these cookies can be matched up to incriminate you. Look into PROXYCHAINS and learn how to use it with tor . Learn crypt cat or any encryption software and encrypt your WHOLE PC drive so all u have to do is close lid and it encrypts. Look into Hardware-based proxy which is also called a scrambler . Pm me for any questions about this.

Thank you for taking time to educate me. To be honest, I plan on.... nevermind, I'll PM you.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thank you for taking time to educate me. To be honest, I plan on.... nevermind, I'll PM you.
Its a very interesting world out there . I live in the matrix. .. and no iam not in my parents basement wearing high waters listening to techno hah

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Man I have to hit you up for some enlightening!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you maybe have a link to YT vid that you believe is a good intro to bitcoin newbies? It would make our questions more informed... sorry for the necropost, this thread was relevant to my search

kev4330

Awards
A good tip is to use coinbase to buy the bitcoin and transfer it to a blockchain wallet, since you can get banned for just using their wallet. Also uploading a valid ID could increase your limits when using a credit/debit card.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A good tip is to use coinbase to buy the bitcoin and transfer it to a blockchain wallet, since you can get banned for just using their wallet. Also uploading a valid ID could increase your limits when using a credit/debit card.
You have no idea how terrifying that sounds to someone with minimal knowledge of this concept!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Would you maybe have a link to YT vid that you believe is a good intro to bitcoin newbies? It would make our questions more informed... sorry for the necropost, this thread was relevant to my search
Just search man .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 1
General Chat 8
DinosaurMuffins General Chat 6
Dominus Anabolics 47
KingAnt Anabolics 41