Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The concrete campus? Know it well but not for a while...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, but another college in the area. Also knew many med students at Jefferson.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a friend who is in med school there. So are you from the area? Which school is your alma mater here?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a friend who is in med school there. So are you from the area? Which school is your alma mater here?
Grew up there.

Don't give out personal info for obvious reason. :lol:

But yes, a local school for undergrad.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Understandable.

I lived there for a bit while my wife went to school at Drexel. Moved back to Jersey and decided to go back to school and ended up back in philly.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friend graduated from there and her husband currently goes there. She's getting her masters at Drexel.

David147

Awards
Unlike you, I would be VERY surprised to see Temple on a list of best schools in the country in ten years -- or twenty.

On the whole, Pitt's faculty is more prestigious than Temple's

I love Philadelphia -- but wouldn't want to live near Temple. Pitt is in the city as well -- and Pittsburgh has improved a lot in the last few decades.

If you want to study Business in Eastern PA, I would suggest Penn, Villanova or Lehigh over Temple. If you have to go to a public school in PA, I would suggest Penn State or Pitt over Temple.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unlike you, I would be VERY surprised to see Temple on a list of best schools in the country in ten years -- or twenty.

On the whole, Pitt's faculty is more prestigious than Temple's

I love Philadelphia -- but wouldn't want to live near Temple. Pitt is in the city as well -- and Pittsburgh has improved a lot in the last few decades.

If you want to study Business in Eastern PA, I would suggest Penn, Villanova or Lehigh over Temple. If you have to go to a public school in PA, I would suggest Penn State or Pitt over Temple.
Unlike who?

Why are you trying to turn this into a piss in contest. No one asserted one vs another, making your comments kinda odd here and misplaced.

Why business? Who said their field of study was business?