Beer is good

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
0H man! I love beer. The taste is great (depending on what your drinking)!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
New castle! Self righteous! Double ipa! Barely wine!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes beer tatstes good.....Ipa's suck though

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can handle ONE Ipa here and there but only one at a time, too hoppy for me. Definitely dig craft beers though, only drink the bud light if it's somewhere it's only available. Since I don't drink often, when I do I like to splurge and drink the good stuff.

mudrunner

mudrunner

Awards
My #1 beer is Yuengling. Unfortunately it's not sold around here so I have a buddy of mine bring me some from Ohio every few months when he comes into town.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My #1 beer is Yuengling. Unfortunately it's not sold around here so I have a buddy of mine bring me some from Ohio every few months when he comes into town.
i'm in NEPA and thats the normal beer around here...i can't stand it but ppl love that stuff

ppl don't even call it yuengling because it's so common, just walk into a bar and ask for a lager

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here man! Love that stuff but not available in Iowa. I have a Boston buddy who loads his car up everytime he drives home and I get a case or two.

raz_kaz248

Awards
if it ain't weissbier, it ain't worth drinkin

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Lived in Germany for several years... Krombacher is where it's at!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I can handle ONE Ipa here and there but only one at a time, too hoppy for me. Definitely dig craft beers though, only drink the bud light if it's somewhere it's only available. Since I don't drink often, when I do I like to splurge and drink the good stuff.
Always spend that little extra more on the good stuff. Once it reaches though taste buds they thank you

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really only drink IPAs. I fell in love with them a few years ago and I really don't drink much beer, so I want a nice hoppy beer.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah. Obviously living in CO, I have a lot of selections, but we have a place right by my house that keeps 25 taps going and only carry 2 kegs of each, so once it runs out, they switch it with a new brand. So it is always a new selection.

So we grab a bunch of us and ride our bikes there. Makes for a great ride after.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah. Obviously living in CO, I have a lot of selections, but we have a place right by my house that keeps 25 taps going and only carry 2 kegs of each, so once it runs out, they switch it with a new brand. So it is always a new selection. So we grab a bunch of us and ride our bikes there. Makes for a great ride after.
That's sounds like fun! Well if I'm ever in co. I'll pm you and I'll have to try that. Maybe I can find a place to rent a bike.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Keestone son. Cheap and effective.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I actually don't drink, I just know they used to be 99cents. Lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You better not be on cycle you mofo.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Love me some Three Floyd's. A Zombie Dust or an Alpha King and I'm good to go.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You better not be on cycle you mofo.
I take my sd with beer. It's important to get at least a gallon of beer a day while on cycle....or is that water?..same thing. I hear ya do it for yur liver an junk.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I take my sd with beer. It's important to get at least a gallon of beer a day while on cycle....or is that water?..same thing. I hear ya do it for yur liver an junk.
I know your kidding. Ya silly goose!