Focalin....What an amazing drug this is especially if your - AnabolicMinds.com

Focalin....What an amazing drug this is especially if your

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Focalin....What an amazing drug this is especially if your

Not too long ago i was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety after 2 years of searching what was causing my problem and several antidepressants later, it turns out i had severe adult ADD and was put on 15mg of Focalin twice a day.I have been bodybuilding for 30 years and did several shs but the depression was so severe it robbed me of the only hobby i really enjoyed Within 2 days of starting the Focalin i began to feel much better and actually began to enjoy life again.I resumed training and the mind + muscle connection (no pun intended) was so focused and my motivation was off the charts.I no longer have any depression or anxiety and actually feel like i can absolutley anything now that i can focus so easily.The focalin also curbs my appetite quite a bit and makes getting cut up seem easier,I am not sure if it has any impact on testosterone but my libido has been incredible and at age 55 that is a plus.I plan to compete in October and not only do well but i plan on winning and it may sound cocky but that is the level of confidence i possess right now and the focalin has played a big part in it..Just want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience...

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting. Thanks for sharing your story and I'm happy for ya.

Perhaps someone else on here who has been mis-diagnosed and suffering will glean some good insight from your post
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

Similar Forum Threads

1. i think this is overkill.....want your opinions
    By SVT01 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 10:36 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 01:23 PM
  3. Metanabol----can anyone tell me what this is?
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 02:59 AM
  4. this is what happens you don't rotate
    By glenihan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 04:15 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 03:02 AM