MALAYSIA AIRLINE MH370

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Praying for everyone in that flight and their families....hope they all safe and sound!!

Request to all here...plz pray that they all safe...thank you!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
No one what happens to that flight?? I hope they all safe :(

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Let's see. 2 Iranians arrived in Malaysia and boarded the plane with 2 stolen passports with 1 way tickets that were bought at the same time from the same agency. Btw, they both entered Malaysia on Iranian passports. The plane takes off and after a couple hours, Malaysian military radar picks them up, after contact was lost, heading the wrong direction 350 miles from flight plan. The planes transponders were turned off and the radar picked them up flying at a low altitude. Funny it sounds a lot like the scenario the 9/11 hijackers used to me. The "officials" say the two that boarded with stolen passports can't be terrorists since they aren't know to be a part of any known groups. Remember the Muslim Russians that blew up the Boston Marathon were also labeled as "non terrorists."

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Punjabi,
I'll join you in prayer for any innocent victims of whatever happened, but it still isn't clear. I wouldn't be too presumptuous about their status quite yet.

Young,
So what do you think is the real story?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
The way I see it is it was hijacked and moat likely either blown up or just flown straight into the ocean. It probably the smallest moat miniscule chance that anyone is still alive.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
OK, but why? A real operation to accomplish what goal, two Iranian dudes invade Beijing? Or just an intriguing distraction from something else of true significance? I mean, what was the point. It doesn't really sound like an overtly interesting story, but it "feels" like something more because it's all the news is talking about.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Muslim terrorists only have a goal of killing people. Why did the Muslim Russians decide they where going to make a couple pressure cooker bombs and decide to test them at the Boston Marathon? Remember the plane was spotted on radar 350 miles the wrong direction heading back south away from China.

The reason the news is all over it is that it is a distraction from talking about our ****ty government wrecking our country and the president going on another vacation last weekend. Did you know he spent the weekend in Key Largo playing golf? Probably not. Instead of covering things that actually matter to the health of our country, the media will beat anything to death.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Muslim terrorists only have a goal of killing people. Why did the Muslim Russians decide they where going to make a couple pressure cooker bombs and decide to test them at the Boston Marathon? Remember the plane was spotted on radar 350 miles the wrong direction heading back south away from China. The reason the news is all over it is that it is a distraction from talking about our ****ty government wrecking our country and the president going on another vacation last weekend. Did you know he spent the weekend in Key Largo playing golf? Probably not. Instead of covering things that actually matter to the health of our country, the media will beat anything to death.
yep he was playing golf in Florida while his village idiot played golf in the Virgin Islands I believe. If I did my job like those two clowns I would be unemployed. What is the point of hijacking a plane if nobody knows about it?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Right him playing golf is horrible, how could he take a vacation like that , he's so stupid. You know the government is made up of more than the president right. Sometimes people need to stand back and listen to themselves.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right him playing golf is horrible, how could he take a vacation like that , he's so stupid. You know the government is made up of more than the president right. Sometimes people need to stand back and listen to themselves.
very true. However it becomes a PR nightmare when the rest of the working world is unable to take the same amount of vacation time as the Pres. He has taken more in his 5+ years than any president before him.

I don't agree with the conspiracy above though. People are very well aware of how badly our economy has done and what a horror show obamacare is.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established