Hairline

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I understand that taking gear will speed up the process of loosing your hair if you are prone to it. But I also understand that there are compounds that have less impact on hair line.

With that being said what would be an ideal cycle for quality gains and friendly on hairline? As much as possible at least.

I have also wondered on running test at a very low level. One that might replicate the amount of test naturally produced. Would that also effect hairline at such a low level? Or would it’s impact be smaller?

I’m thinking if I can I can do a very low dose of test e and add tbol and eq into the mix since I have read they are not as harsh on hairline.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

(Not taking fin or ru58841)

Destroying

Awards
Don’t play with fire if you don’t want to get burned... basically you want non DHT Derived compounds, and it sounds like you just want TRT. Go to the dr and get a script that’s the easiest. Wash hair with Nizoral.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Don’t play with fire if you don’t want to get burned... basically you want non DHT Derived compounds, and it sounds like you just want TRT. Go to the dr and get a script that’s the easiest. Wash hair with Nizoral.
Any non dht derived compounds you would suggest? And I started using Nixoral about 4 months ago and I can tell it makes a difference!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Any non dht derived compounds you would suggest? And I started using Nixoral about 4 months ago and I can tell it makes a difference!
What type of difference? Thicker hair, did it bring back some seedlings??

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I had a full head of hair my whole life... like very full. All the PH and juice usage has given me so much thinning... age 32, wahhh

Destroying

Awards
I don’t know man all the fun **** is either DHT based or reduced to DHT. So low dose test, deca. Maybe some Eq..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Low dosed test and finasteride, anavar or tbol.

Var is a DHT derived compound; however is is relatively gentle on the hairline. Eq, primo is deca at low to moderate doses would be acceptable as well.

Trust me, I’ve done more research than you can fathom in this topic lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Superdrol is another one that does not seem to cause shedding.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
What type of difference? Thicker hair, did it bring back some seedlings??
I have more density. Buuuut!! Also coming out of a relationship where I was the main provider in every sense. Emotionally, financially so on and so fourth. My hair was fine it’s always been thin but in the end I started loosing actual hair. We’ve been broken up for 4 months now. My life is easier because I only have to maintain myself and my finances.

I took a pic of when we broke up of my hair line and I also have one 4 months after. SO MUCH LESS STRESS IN MY LIFE!! Pluuus!! Nizoral I’ll post a pic here shortly.

And the reason I don’t want to loose my hair is because I’m 25 and I’m okay with it. Buuuut not at 25 hahaha.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think 25 was when it maybe started thinning. Dropping the girl will make those sprouts pop back without the drama. On a side note, Stano is what killed my hairline. Never had an issue with hdrol, anavar, Dmz

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Low dosed test and finasteride, anavar or tbol.

Var is a DHT derived compound; however is is relatively gentle on the hairline. Eq, primo is deca at low to moderate doses would be acceptable as well.

Trust me, I’ve done more research than you can fathom in this topic lol
Fina... as in tren? Cattle juice? My buddy said tren was the worst for hairloss

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I’m thinking low dose Test e, Eq and tbol wouldn’t be too bad of an idea. The thing is idk how low to dose the test.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2793.jpg

The top is break up, bottom is 4 months after. (Present)
You can literally see my scalp like crazy on the first one. On the most resent one aswell but not anywhere near as far back.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
That's what nizoral did for you?? Damn that's a big change. You used it 4 months straight, every day?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
That's what nizoral did for you?? Damn that's a big change. You used it 4 months straight, every day?
Nizoral+Single life.

By single I don’t mean hoeing around and drinking. I mean less stress/strain. I used the time to heal emotionally and create momentum in my life in the direction I want it to go. Ex was my best friend/fiancé. Together for 4 good years. We just went on different paths in life. I didn’t want to be a part of hers. Begged for me and everything for months. But people change man. Not the right girl for me anymore. Was but you can’t hold on to the past. Keeps you away from the present.

Solid relationship, just a lot of work in every aspect. In the end, wasn’t the right person for me to invest it. No offense to her in any way.

Yup 4 months straight broham!

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I have more density. Buuuut!! Also coming out of a relationship where I was the main provider in every sense. Emotionally, financially so on and so fourth. My hair was fine it’s always been thin but in the end I started loosing actual hair. We’ve been broken up for 4 months now. My life is easier because I only have to maintain myself and my finances.

I took a pic of when we broke up of my hair line and I also have one 4 months after. SO MUCH LESS STRESS IN MY LIFE!! Pluuus!! Nizoral I’ll post a pic here shortly.

And the reason I don’t want to loose my hair is because I’m 25 and I’m okay with it. Buuuut not at 25 hahaha.
Man, I had such amazing hair at 19, at 26 now I need the FUE badly if I'm going to enjoy the rest of my 20's. The worst part is I'm not even a bad looking guy by any stretch. But that hairline man will beat you down haha. I say get the gains now, FUE transplant later.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Man, I had such amazing hair at 19, at 26 now I need the FUE badly if I'm going to enjoy the rest of my 20's. The worst part is I'm not even a bad looking guy by any stretch. But that hairline man will beat you down haha. I say get the gains now, FUE transplant later.
How much does it generally cost?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where did you get that stuff? I want to get some for my mom, she has tons of shedding. She use to have thick, long black hair and now she complains that her scalp is showing. Thank you!

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Where did you get that stuff? I want to get some for my mom, she has tons of shedding. She use to have thick, long black hair and now she complains that her scalp is showing. Thank you!
Walmart!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often so you use it? My bottle says 1-2 times a week and havent noticed any less shedding.

I dont cycle, simply bought it because I've lost more than the norm amount if hair the previous 12 months.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done any research? Thailand isn't far from Australia ?

I'm 35, I have alot of hair but I've definitely receded 1cm over the last 15 years.

I have a little scar at the front, so its easy to measure. It's not a big deal, but if it gets worse I thought about FUE like 1,000 hairs ?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
How often so you use it? My bottle says 1-2 times a week and havent noticed any less shedding.

I dont cycle, simply bought it because I've lost more than the norm amount if hair the previous 12 months.
I use it every day man!! Same but I want to hahah.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
I did test and tbol a few times as my hair was pretty bad. I didnt lose much at all while on cycle but it does catch up with you. Clomid and nolva were worse hair wise for me. I just stick with natty stuff now.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I did test and tbol a few times as my hair was pretty bad. I didnt lose much at all while on cycle but it does catch up with you. Clomid and nolva were worse hair wise for me. I just stick with natty stuff now.
You don’t think that the reason your hair was worst post cycle was because of hormonal in balance? Not because of the serms?

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
You don’t think that the reason your hair was worst post cycle was because of hormonal in balance? Not because of the serms?
It could possibly be that bud but i cant be sure either way. When googling clomid hairloss and nolva hairloss there are many people who had the same but you could be right.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
It could possibly be that bud but i cant be sure either way. When googling clomid hairloss and nolva hairloss there are many people who had the same but you could be right.
What natty sups are you sticking too that work? I feel like I need to get hgh now haha

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
What natty sups are you sticking too that work? I feel like I need to get hgh now haha
Too be fair nothing will ever come close too aas in terms of natty but some good ones are alphamax, fd2, major gains and vector is getting very good reviews right now. If your prone to hairloss you will get it with pretty much everything hormonal. There is a guy at my work who stays on test all year round but he looks like the honey monster so not everyone will lose hair. Im prone which sucks.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Too be fair nothing will ever come close too aas in terms of natty but some good ones are alphamax, fd2, major gains and vector is getting very good reviews right now. If your prone to hairloss you will get it with pretty much everything hormonal. There is a guy at my work who stays on test all year round but he looks like the honey monster so not everyone will lose hair. Im prone which sucks.
I’m prone to it too man.
What about cortisol based supplements? Like PES Erase etc.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Erase is good but it will lower your estrogen quite fast. The trouble is if your test, estro, prolactin and cortisol is either too low or too high you can lose hair. You have to find the right balance.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
From my own experience the worst thing for me was low estrogen. I took arimidex for too long and ruined me. It took a long time for me to get back to normal, i felt like pure **** and my libido was gone. Just be careful and listen to your body. Everyone is different.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone read about Raspberry Ketone and hair growth?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m thinking low dose Test e, Eq and tbol wouldn’t be too bad of an idea. The thing is idk how low to dose the test.
Keep test at 250 or less. Use finasteride too. That sounds lieka relatively safe stack. I say relatively, because just about any anabolic compound will increase hair loss. Finasteride will minimize loss from the test.

My hair transplant was $5000 by a top surgeon in turkey. I had bad loss. Your hair looks fine

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different. I am on TRT and run blasts with no issue on hairline other than what age will naturally cause if there is any history in your family. I will note that it is funny how much hair it adds everywhere else. Since being on TRT for the last 7 years, my hairline has remained pretty much the same, but my chest and back have grown much more, and thicker, hair. Lot's of management needed there in the summer. lol