Bad ankle and chest

ilcrba

Awards
Been lifting to much and been getting complacent. Was doing some squats about a week and a half ago and I slightly rolled my left ankle. Now my ankle and side of leg hurts. From my research it appears to be a ankle sprain. If anything a very mild one as the pain will go away in 1-2 days if I don't lift on it. But in some angles of my foot it will hurt.

https://www.realbodywork.com/learn/ankle/peroneus.htm

That link shows pretty much exactly whats wrong and my pain is in those two spots.

My other issue is my left pec. On the side that goes into the armpit it hurts a little and even up into my bicep it feels like. Again, it won't hurt after 1-2 days of lifting.

But if I try to lift the pain comes back which I guess the obvious reason would be its not healed all the way.

Anyone had similar issues? I am pretty sure they are both very mild as I don't have any bruising or even any swelling. I just took 2 days off the gym and today I was feeling pretty decent but I went in and did some OHP, felt fine, did 1 set of bench and my pec started again so I stopped and walk out.

Anyone know what to do that can help? I have been icing it.