Pay it forwrad thread - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Pay it forwrad thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounding like you may be in wrong location
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm in the right location... All the kids I deal with need some help in some way...
    RIP Ryan, :(
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I'm in the right location... All the kids I deal with need some help in some way...
    lol sorry was making reference for other listing you have to location

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok, I live in Detroit so things like this don't happen too often. There was a dude who had a gas can in his hand at the gas station who was begging for gas and the guy next to me gave him some gas. I said yo, i can help and gave him like 2 gallons of gas.

If he would have been a homeless dude w a sign, which I see everyday I would have ignored him...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Put $5 towards the tab of the people behind me at King Soopers.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

pay it FORWRAD? lol sorry we know what u meant though
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    pay it FORWRAD? lol sorry we know what u meant though
    Yes man on guess it didn't auto correct. Lol
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i gave out 2 free day passes to a daughter and her mom. KCCO!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I bought the guy behind me holding a gas can and a bag full of pennies a couple of gallons of gas. It turned out his wife had ran out of gas on her way home from work and that change was the last of their money till next week when they got paid. He was speechless.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

10. New Member

I gave a street performer all my change
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Wastingmytime View Post
    I gave a street performer all my change
    I gave a street walker all my 20s.
    BOARD TYRANT
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Bump
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  13. New Member

Don't care about the hate ima get but this is stupid. Being human should not be rewarded, it's our purpose to make the world a better place and help others.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    Don't care about the hate ima get but this is stupid. Being human should not be rewarded, it's our purpose to make the world a better place and help others.
    if only everyone thought like you! unfortunately the world is full of garbage ppl and sometimes we all get caught up in our jobs or just plain living our lives that we forgot to help the less unfortunate. it's really a shame
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

The slow incompetent cashier at a major shoppe had a hard time ringing me up. I finally told her my kids were in the car and she was 30 seconds away from losing the entire sale. She managed to ring it up to $87 but then came around, swiped her credit card, and paid $25 of her own. I told her that was nice but that should come from the store, not from her personal money. She insisted etc.
    My wife thinks she probably stole money and felt guilty, thereby erasing her guilt with the awkward transaction. Very awkward.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    The slow incompetent cashier at a major shoppe had a hard time ringing me up. I finally told her my kids were in the car and she was 30 seconds away from losing the entire sale. She managed to ring it up to $87 but then came around, swiped her credit card, and paid $25 of her own. I told her that was nice but that should come from the store, not from her personal money. She insisted etc.
    My wife thinks she probably stole money and felt guilty, thereby erasing her guilt with the awkward transaction. Very awkward.
    Very weird!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A Homeless guy came up to me last night and asked for some change, which I didnt have. But I asked if he wanted some food instead and in the most humble voice asked if I could grab him some beef jerky I said sure and asked what he wanted to drink with that and again in a very humble voice said that he simply wanted some water. It didnt cost but 5 bucks but the old guy looked like I gave him 100 bucks
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

18. Senior Member

This has happen some time ago for some reason though upon waking this morning first thing am I thinking of crews post made me remember was with my father stopped at red light he is driving to the right a man age maybe 25 athletic looking and it shocking me very much to see from table he is sitting on legs are steel artificial, sign he has say need help getting legs.

I have very little cash on hand but get out to giving him and he get off table walk toward to meeting me, walking for him I can see he is getting along but far from normal walk though he has very thankful positive uplifting look about him, I say something like very sorry nearly nothing but he only look even more gracious to my surprise because I thought the small amount would disappoint or show some little sign of disappointment but he only thanking me.

After getting back into the car my father saying to me look you starting something look at those others now getting out of the cars.

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice job Touey!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. this deserves its own thread
    By benmayro in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 06:26 AM
  2. another "is it gyno" thread
    By tumtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 07:06 PM
  3. Freq's Chuck Norris thread, bring it on.
    By freqfly in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 12:02 PM
  4. Hgh Results Thread , Post It Up Guys
    By testmaster in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 06:03 AM