Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a pair of Power Block dumbells

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a pair of Power Block dumbells
Have you looked at the Ironmaster adjustable DBs. Much better IMHO and can be found on eBay or Craigslist.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
probly craigslist, amazon, ebay in that order

those are a pretty aesthetic set of dumbells lol. what else do you have for your home gym?

MiniGun

MiniGun

Awards
probly craigslist, amazon, ebay in that order

those are a pretty aesthetic set of dumbells lol. what else do you have for your home gym?
Nothin at the moment, i was injured in a vehicle accident about 4 months ago so i was obligated to sell my previous equipment for medical bills etc. im just trying to rebuild my home gym i used the power blocks a few years ago and fell in love with them.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Nothin at the moment, i was injured in a vehicle accident about 4 months ago so i was obligated to sell my previous equipment for medical bills etc. im just trying to rebuild my home gym i used the power blocks a few years ago and fell in love with them.
if youre gonna shell out a few hundred to startup your home gym, you should just buy a power rack. assuming youre able to use one after the accident

MiniGun

MiniGun

Awards
if youre gonna shell out a few hundred to startup your home gym, you should just buy a power rack. assuming youre able to use one after the accident
I don't really know if ill be able or not, I was thinking starting off with dumbells would help my imbalances my left bicep and tricep as well as my left pec are so out if whack and weak you can visually tell the diffrence of my pecs im just trying to even things out before jumping back to compound lifts, or any advice you guys had in that issue would be great

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I don't really know if ill be able or not, I was thinking starting off with dumbells would help my imbalances my left bicep and tricep as well as my left pec are so out if whack and weak you can visually tell the diffrence of my pecs im just trying to even things out before jumping back to compound lifts, or any advice you guys had in that issue would be great
did you go through physical therapy?

MiniGun

MiniGun

Awards
Yes, but all i did was neck stretches no strength training