Been off a while.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So, many of you here remember me not very fondly. No need for details, we all know them...took some time off against my will and I think it was needed for me to get my feet on the ground.

Had surgery, a myriad of tests done and landed myself in a very bad spot emotionally and also physically. For now I have recovered a bit, wound is closed and Dr has given me the A-OK to get back to the gym...it will be slow, steady and hard...not looking for any sympathy or pity, just letting people know I'm back and I'll let my attitude speak for itself, since I have had a change of attitude towards the sport, life and myself in general...

If there's anything I can do to help in regard to SNS Products feel free to contact up, and as for everything else...I am here to learn from you all and grow again in a different direction, a more positive one, not forgetting I have to recover and improve the physique I had.

To all of you who read this on a positive or neutral light, thanks. To those of you who don't...perhaps it will take time for you to do so, time I intend on spending learning and conversing with everyone here, and sharing what little if some knowledge I have for the sport.

Thanks for everything.
Caesar.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What type of surgery if you don't mind me asking? Was it workout/competition related?

Always willing to give another chance btw. Welcome back!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No it was a previous medical condition I had as a child and it resurfaced...Doctors still have no idea what's causing it but they are still trying. It's something really personal...I don't like getting into it.

Thanks for the positive welcome Piston.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Welcome back C, best of luck w your recovery...

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Aye Clark (lets see if you get this reference), I thought you were out promoting your movie. Good to have ye back!

Celly is good people, can take a joke, dish out a joke and still speak business.

He is alright I tells ya!