On before. Been off for a while but looking to get started again.

Exiled

Awards
Its now mid 2011. Back in 09 started taking Prime. Afer about 3 months of prime i upgraded to testadrol 50. While talking testadrol i also was on the prime as well as Superpump 250. I could say that i had been on all of that for about a year or maybe less. I love the feel and the way i look then.
I recently look into getting back on the test but it has been discontinued. At this point i am looking for a good combination of things or a few idea of what can get me back to the 210 and that look that i had before. Now at 175p.

Any help would be gratefully.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Um if you've been out for that long you should get your diet squared away. Then train for a year or so, until you hit a plateau (probably longer). Then think about steroids or prohormones.

Testadrol was superdrol, m1 4ad, and tren I believe. Way too strong, it's 3 steroids.

If you're getting back into it take 1, something like epi or hdrol . Superdrol is one if the strongest orals

Exiled

Awards
Sorry i failed to state i have been working out and on a steady schedule. Marines help out with that alot as well as diet. I choice to get off due to the fact that i went overseas.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok sorry I thought you meant off working out. On that note im surprised you wanna be that big in the marines. I'm a LT in the Army and prefer the lean, endurance over bulk.

But like I said, what are your main goals? Size? Pure bulk? And you probably wanna avoid cardio negative ones cause the cake pumps are horrible