What the hell, Postal Service??

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I placed a typical Nutraplanet order last week. USPS tracking says it was delivered at my doorstep Monday morning. I gave it an extra day just to see and I still have recieved nothing. Has this ever happend to anybody else? I order from NP monthly. It's not like the mailman doesn't know where I live. I live on a military base and the MP's roll through family housing all the time so I doubt anybody stole it. I called the housing office and they don't have it either. I'll give USPS a call tomorrow to find out.

Has this ever happend to anybody else? I want my Gut Health..my wife wants me to have it too..

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you got porch jacked . It happens

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just realized my insurance company will cover it no questions asked most likely. Pending USPS doesn't have it.

Some punk kid has my gut health and joint force. Gee, what a find!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I just realized my insurance company will cover it no questions asked most likely. Pending USPS doesn't have it.

Some punk kid has my gut health and joint force. Gee, what a find!
I believe you can make a request to have packages signed for at your address.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
I placed a typical Nutraplanet order last week. USPS tracking says it was delivered at my doorstep Monday morning. I gave it an extra day just to see and I still have recieved nothing. Has this ever happend to anybody else? I order from NP monthly. It's not like the mailman doesn't know where I live. I live on a military base and the MP's roll through family housing all the time so I doubt anybody stole it. I called the housing office and they don't have it either. I'll give USPS a call tomorrow to find out.

Has this ever happend to anybody else? I want my Gut Health..my wife wants me to have it too..
Yep. Happens to me all the time.
In fact, my latest order which included the new Titanium arrived here recently. I checked on the status when I got home and it said delivered.
Apparently my mail man doesn't care to look at the mail at all, as this is not the first time, and leaves the box for my neighbor instead. My neighbor gives me the OPENED box, later that night and said, "Sorry I thought it was for me." Huh? Do people not check their mail first?
I hate USPS.