Do we really not have a Pain and Gain thread?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Do we really not have a Pain and Gain thread?


    I saw it last night. Movie is a riot. Dwayne Johnson is swole.

    Must see if you lift


  2. I read it was hilarious with excellent comedic timing by the three leads. From what I saw in the trailer there were plenty of BB jokes and stereotypes to poke fun at. Especially where one of the characters has to do some concentration curl pumps because he is stressed.

    Saw Oblivion today, Pain & Gain is on for next weekend.
    •   
       


  3. Just saw it tonight. The Rock is a friggin' TANK in it. Wahlberg was big in his own sense. The story totally threw me for a loop toward the end though. Pretty good movie.. I mean, how could any of us on here not like it?

  4. Just saw it tonight. Was a good movie, had some funny parts. The Rocks character was pretty funny at times. coulda definitely waited till it was on video. I say great as a rental, ok in the theatre.

  5. Not as funny as I expected....

    A lot darker than I expected....


    Worth watching though. Rock was a frigging monster.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Not as funny as I expected....

    A lot darker than I expected....

    Worth watching though. Rock was a frigging monster.
    Totally agree. The previews totally contradicted the actual storyline, atleast in my eyes. Still enjoyed it though.

  7. I guess my issue is originally the previews made it seem like a comedy based on gym rats. Thier mentalities and actions, and so on... Then its revealed as a crime drama/dark comedy. Also it was based on actual events, and some family members are pretty pissed about how the targeted killing of their relative is being aired as comedy in this film. I smell lawsuits in the waiting...
    Independent Review

  8. it's awful, saw it on friday....what a waste
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  9. What a bunch of complainers

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    What a bunch of complainers
    I say this only because I like anything muscle:-)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    I say this only because I like anything muscle:-)
    I got muscle, tony. Do you like me? ;-)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    What a bunch of complainers
    Not me! I liked it, especially since it highlighted real events and even showed real evidence pics in the credits. It was just kinda misleading by the previews.. Still enjoyed the movie nonetheless.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    I got muscle, tony. Do you like me? ;-)
    Tell me why this post made me think of Meet The Parents where he's like "well, I got nipples Focket.. Can you milk me?" :P

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

    Tell me why this post made me think of Meet The Parents where he's like "well, I got nipples Focket.. Can you milk me?" :P
    That's what I had in mind , haha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    it's awful, saw it on friday....what a waste
    Considering there is hardly any movies about lifters, I liked it for that element alone.

  16. It is like watching Fast & Furious just for the over the top attitude about cars.

  17. Still waiting to go see it...

    Mark was jacked, steroid style?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Still waiting to go see it...

    Mark was jacked, steroid style?
    It's hard to tell.. He looked more water weight big. I'm gonna say he was around 200-205 & I'm pretty sure I heard he gained 40lbs since filming Ted so you be the judge.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    I got muscle, tony. Do you like me? ;-)
    Oh yes I like you lol. In very much a straight way.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Still waiting to go see it...

    Mark was jacked, steroid style?
    Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

    It's hard to tell.. He looked more water weight big. I'm gonna say he was around 200-205 & I'm pretty sure I heard he gained 40lbs since filming Ted so you be the judge.
    Straight dbol deca carbs and sodium. 100% water buffalo. If he didn't put the weight on he wouldn't have been able to play along side of the rock. I'm pretty sure he was out of his mind on gear too though. I don't think I've seen him that big and lean before.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Straight dbol deca carbs and sodium. 100% water buffalo. If he didn't put the weight on he wouldn't have been able to play along side of the rock. I'm pretty sure he was out of his mind on gear too though. I don't think I've seen him that big and lean before.
    Dwayne Johnson is goal physique

  22. I think I read The Rock is only between 215-225? At 6'4 it's a decent size, but nothing crazy. I could be wrong, maybe I'll look into it a bit more.

    I'm not taking anything away, guys a physical specimen. I think it's from being surrounded my near mortals that makes him seem larger than he really is,
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I think I read The Rock is only between 215-225? At 6'4 it's a decent size, but nothing crazy. I could be wrong, maybe I'll look into it a bit more.

    I'm not taking anything away, guys a physical specimen. I think it's from being surrounded my near mortals that makes him seem larger than he really is,
    I just looked it up and his weight is between 265-275.....

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I just looked it up and his weight is between 265-275.....
    Yeah he's a big mother... And lean to boot
    Independent Review

  25. You guys ever see walberg's fckin in home gym! It's bigger and more equipped than most I've been to. Automatic bay doors n shyt too...

    Rich people...
    Independent Review
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Do we really know the real Carl Lanore?
    By Mac45 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 07:35 PM
  2. Do We Really Need to Take Vitamin Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. supps. we may not have thought of
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 03:03 PM
  4. Do we really have to pay taxes?
    By Kegger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 10:33 AM
  5. 7a OHN Do we have a winner here?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:27 AM
Log in
Log in