Having a problem with women. help!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So there are these 2 girls. They both live in CalI. One I've been talking to for several months and we had a long distance relationship for a while. Im probably going to Cali in May to meet her. Meanwhile, her best friend just followed me on twitter and is getting a little flirty. The friend knows nothing of this relationship with the first girl cuz it was kept private. Meanwhile the first girl doesn't even know her friend followed me. The only reason she followed me is cuz I responded to something funny on the first girls twitter. So basically I'm talking to two girls, who are best friends, one is completely clueless and the other I have history with but the friend doesnt know this. And im talking to both of them. I'm pretty sure this could end badly. Help would be appreciated! Oh and meanwhile I met a girl near me that likes me and wants to hang out and another girl is also hitting on me. I think I'm a bit over my head.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lay off the test lol...

If you commit to the second girl you're going to ruin their friendship, and I'm also guessing it's not going to last you anyways.
Go on a date with the local and see what happens and meanwhile stop flirting with girl number two.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I could just be a playa and date all of them without any of them knowing about the other. There's nothing wrong with that if there is not an actual serious relationship going on! Of course I'm screwed if one of them figures it out. One is Greek, one is Romanian, one is Indian and the other is Northern European and Italian

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
flirting on twitter =\= serious. you really think theyre into you when you live in a different state? theyre probly just bored

go for the local, thats real

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Playas date on the internet nowadays?

Its sad how far we've fallen....

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Two are local and two are just girls that randomly hmu and I thought they were hot so I was just like, ok I'm down.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Also, none of my friends are 21 so I don't exactly have a wingman to go to a bar with

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you gotta learn how to juggle your only young once have fun but be smart and safe

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Bro I just looked at your profile. You're in MA and they're on the other side of the country in CA and your having a twitter love affair? Wtf ? Can't you find some tail in the tri state area? Lol

DV663

DV663

Awards
If there best friends there obv gonna mention you at some point so your gonna get busted. Also, better make sure these girls are real haha stick to some local tail...less of a hassle

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is creeping on being a joke.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
They are real, but I also have 3 girls in MA im trying to hit. One is a butterface, one is a cute indian girl and the other is Northern European.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
If there best friends there obv gonna mention you at some point so your gonna get busted. Also, better make sure these girls are real haha stick to some local tail...less of a hassle
Uh oh maybe they're both fake! You're getting double te'oed! Lmao

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh maybe their both fake! You're getting double te'oed! Lmao
I can spot a fake from a mile away. Believe me! I've done my research. They're all real. Anyway

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
**** it. Date em all see how long you can get away with it for. I used to love the game before I got all serious.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lay off the test lol...

If you commit to the second girl you're going to ruin their friendship, and I'm also guessing it's not going to last you anyways.
Go on a date with the local and see what happens and meanwhile stop flirting with girl number two.
OMG flex... this is like the best advice I have heard from you. YOU GO BRO!

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Let me get this straight... You're talking to them via the Internet and have not met them in person/ taken one on a date/movie/drink whatever, and your worried about conflicting interests and how your going to juggle all this poon? How about concentrate all your skills on one if them and report back if you actually get your d!ck wet.

iammatt777

iammatt777

Awards
I wouldn't even go across the county..across the country..thts crazy

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yu should call into that mtv show catfish op

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Let me get this straight... You're talking to them via the Internet and have not met them in person/ taken one on a date/movie/drink whatever, and your worried about conflicting interests and how your going to juggle all this poon? How about concentrate all your skills on one if them and report back if you actually get your d!ck wet.
yea im not sure if this is troll or just stupid

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
**** it. Date em all see how long you can get away with it for. I used to love the game before I got all serious.
I like this guy's advice haha!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fl3x for mayor!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I like this guy's advice haha!!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even go across the county..across the country..thts crazy
They're that hot! If I'm going to Arizona anyway end of May, why not shoot over to LA for a couple days

eluruguayo

eluruguayo

Awards
I'm pretty sure this could end badly.
So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you aren't too sprung on any one of these girls. If one of them is the "primary", then ignore.If you are in your early twenties (or younger), then "ending badly" probably won't get any worse than a bunch of hysterics or maybe, at the very worst, a knock on your door and a sh*t-fit at an inconvenient time; the rest of it would be pretty much between the girls.These things would suck for a(n extremely short) time, but they would be well worth it for the rich pleasures of spinning many plates while you are still young and carefree.If you are older than that, on the other hand, "ending badly" could well result in one or more stalkers, as well as attempts to ruin your budding young life and even to push you through the criminal-justice system on false charges (which, in a liberal state like mass, is surprisingly easy for them to do). Oh the stories I could tell.There comes a point at which it just ain't worth it anymore. When exactly that point will come, only you (and time) can tell.Even if one of the girls IS the "primary", though, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to lay off the pimpin'. As you obviously know, girls like men who are in demand. You shouldn't shove the presence or possibility of other f-buddies in your primary girl's face, of course, but a little mystery goes a long way. Girls are like video-game characters: once they've solved the whole puzzle, they leave it and move on to the next one. Don't let 'em solve the whole puzzle.Finally, perhaps I am too old or too non-internet-savvy to understand these things, but... how, exactly, does one have a "relationship", long-distance or otherwise, with a person one has never met?

eluruguayo

eluruguayo

Awards
I don't know why the paragraph breaks keep disappearing in that last post. Eh.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So there are these 2 girls. They both live in CalI. One I've been talking to for several months and we had a long distance relationship for a while. Im probably going to Cali in May to meet her. Meanwhile, her best friend just followed me on twitter and is getting a little flirty. The friend knows nothing of this relationship with the first girl cuz it was kept private. Meanwhile the first girl doesn't even know her friend followed me. The only reason she followed me is cuz I responded to something funny on the first girls twitter. So basically I'm talking to two girls, who are best friends, one is completely clueless and the other I have history with but the friend doesnt know this. And im talking to both of them. I'm pretty sure this could end badly. Help would be appreciated! Oh and meanwhile I met a girl near me that likes me and wants to hang out and another girl is also hitting on me. I think I'm a bit over my head.
I had a similar issue- GO WITH RHE GIRL WHO LIVES NEAR YOU! that is all. The long distance crap doesn't work

Is oneof their names Kayla leighann by chance??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with the hottest one

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
Okay I didn't read all the responses but

just **** em both, what's the problem? If you don't, men all over the world will be disappointed you passed up ***** like that. I can't believe this is classified as "problems with women". ED is a problem, VD is a problem, AIDS is a problem, you got it made. take advantage! WHen I go cross country, i get at least 10 bitches from POF ready to bang on the way or at my destination lol...

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I'm just gonna go with what my my buddy told me....f*ck anything and everything, just wear a rubber! P*ssy is p*ssy. Some will be hotter than others, some won't be hot at all, just shut the lights off and gon for anything you can get your hands on. You're only young once! Have fun!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
You should get laid in your own zip code

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
You should get laid in your own zip code
Working on it atm. Talking to some girl and last night was supposed to get ****ted with some high school girls, and of course i had ulterior motives, but they got so drunk before I even got there they couldn't even talk. So that failed.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Why would u want them to talk?
I don't want them to lie there like a dead fish while I do all the work! Plus, I'm pretty sure at that level of drunkenness it's considered rape and I aint going to jail for 20 years.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
flirting on twitter =\= serious. you really think theyre into you when you live in a different state? theyre probly just bored

Not trying to be an ass, but I'm amazed that 2 people who NEVER EVEN MET could claim to have any sort of "relationship".

Didn't this just end badly for a pro ball player, when the girl wasn't even real?

I've nothing against the internet; I've used dating sites myself. But never would I claim to be in a relationship with someone I never even met.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I don't want them to lie there like a dead fish while I do all the work! Plus, I'm pretty sure at that level of drunkenness it's considered rape and I aint going to jail for 20 years.
I could have convinced them to at least make out with each other. Guess I'm old...
Father bull and his son bull were looking down a hill at a bunch of sheep. Son bull says, "Dad, let's run down there and fck one of those sheep." Father bull says, "No son, let's walk down there and fck them all."

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I could have convinced them to at least make out with each other. Guess I'm old...
Father bull and his son bull were looking down a hill at a bunch of sheep. Son bull says, "Dad, let's run down there and fck one of those sheep." Father bull says, "No son, let's walk down there and fck them all."
They were too drunk to even give me directions to the house! Like they were too drunk to even understand them

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So it seems a new problem is setting up. A lotta fat chicks starting to hmu amd I'm really bad at saying no! Help me

TexasGuy

Awards

lol, my thoughts exactly. Is this real? Do people still go to bars and concerts and stuff and have real conversations? Is physical sex still a goal?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
So it seems a new problem is setting up. A lotta fat chicks starting to hmu amd I'm really bad at saying no! Help me
Fat chicks will buy you dinner and drinks and are lower risk of having stds.... Don't ask how I know this.