O/T - Relates to training in the gym

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
First let me give you a little background.. I have been using DC Style training and I have been loving it..Now onto the story..

I was doing bench today and so I put the weight on and preceed to do my set. I count in my head while I lower the bar real slow like I am suppose to and do my 8, 4, 3.

Well when I finish my set some kid has the nerve to come up to me at the water fountain and tell me I am lifting wrong.. He said its dangerous the way I am lifting because I am lowering the bar too slow and that I am not doing enough reps..

I just put my headphones on and walked away... What makes people think their way is always right? I guess he took so much liking into my workout that he counted each one of my reps on my sets?!?

BTW, I have gone up 60lbs in the weight I am using in Bench since starting the DC Style training.. All other lifts are up as well, simply love the program!

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
sounds like you have a fan.ask him if he wants your autograph next time.thats one reason i rarely take my headphones off.{besides loving pantera,and hatebreed}so called gym geniuses,reading too much muscle and fiction.