Everything bropumping

Page 4 of 16 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    I never actually had one that taught me, but there were several hot teachers at my school that I would've totally banged lol.
    My health teacher my sophomore year was a straight babe!! But back then I was like 110 lbs just a young Alpha!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

    My health teacher my sophomore year was a straight babe!! But back then I was like 110 lbs just a young Alpha!
    U should've slayed her with the meat sword bro.

  3. I had straight up mules for teachers. Never even an almost hot one.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  4. Just pulled my shoulder muscle.... Pumping wayy to hard i guess

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fame126
    Just pulled my shoulder muscle.... Pumping wayy to hard i guess
    Just pop a couple sd and throw some cologne on. You'll be all good in now time.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fame126
    Just pulled my shoulder muscle.... Pumping wayy to hard i guess
    And hit a couple lines, u won't feel a thing.

  7. Bro my rep button is broke! wtf! there is know whey I'm that hi!
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    For sure woulda set the lunk alarm off today at the gym if we had one. Hit a PR on dead lifts fist pumped the **** out of it and bro posed in the mirror afterwords haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    395 after sets of 8,6,4 with 275,315,335,. Not really a bro level of weight but a PR for me none the less. I want 450 after I start my cycle!
    Legit deads bro. I did deadlifts friday as well. 3 sets of 3 reps. What cycle are you about to start?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Legit deads bro. I did deadlifts friday as well. 3 sets of 3 reps. What cycle are you about to start?
    Just a 12 week test e solo cycle. Might throw some winny towards the end.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Just a 12 week test e solo cycle. Might throw some winny towards the end.
    I'd throw in anavar in there instead.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    I'd throw in anavar in there instead.
    I would rather use var but I don't think my BF will be low enough to get the benefit of it. Unless I cut like 6% lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244
    Bro my rep button is broke! wtf! there is know whey I'm that hi!
    Link to the smoke show Cincinnati bangles cheerleader who nailed a minor? She was a true smokeshow

  13. I stopped my workout program so i can just focus on working my bro pump muscles, im gonna have the biggest bro pump arm and all you bitches are gunna be in awwww, then im gunna open a bro pumping school and sell........ i mean teach my technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    I would rather use var but I don't think my BF will be low enough to get the benefit of it. Unless I cut like 6% lol
    Lol ok yeah I didn't know how lean u were. I run ECA along with your cycle then to cut up further.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    I stopped my workout program so i can just focus on working my bro pump muscles, im gonna have the biggest bro pump arm and all you bitches are gunna be in awwww, then im gunna open a bro pumping school and sell........ i mean teach my technique.
    National bro pumping championships lol, this sh*t will b in the Olympics in no time hahaha.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    National bro pumping championships lol, this sh*t will b in the Olympics in no time hahaha.
    Awe hell yea!! Bro pump matches to the death! Just like the old days in the coliseum!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Lol ok yeah I didn't know how lean u were. I run ECA along with your cycle then to cut up further.
    Ha yea my diets legit now but it hasnt always been so I had to work from the ground up to get where I'm at now lol. What's ECA? I'm assuming Ephed. caffeine something haha.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Ha yea my diets legit now but it hasnt always been so I had to work from the ground up to get where I'm at now lol. What's ECA? I'm assuming Ephed. caffeine something haha.
    Did I miss something? Because I didn't see any bro pumping in this post. Don't be the first one to get bro banned man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  19. Haha my bad bro won't happen again
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Haha my bad bro won't happen again
    10 bro Mary's and you're forgiven!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Ha yea my diets legit now but it hasnt always been so I had to work from the ground up to get where I'm at now lol. What's ECA? I'm assuming Ephed. caffeine something haha.
    Yeah ephedrine, caffeine, baby aspirin and fist pumps.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

    Awe hell yea!! Bro pump matches to the death! Just like the old days in the coliseum!
    That's some intense ass fist pumping bro.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah ephedrine, caffeine, baby aspirin and fist pumps.
    Fist pumps are a given lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    I never actually had one that taught me, but there were several hot teachers at my school that I would've totally banged lol.
    That deserves a.......

    BillyIdol.gif
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Fist pumps are a given lol
    And cocaine

  26. Fist pumps and cocaine are going to be my leaning up secrets. 8 balls and bro pumps=jacked and cut up
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Fist pumps and cocaine are going to be my leaning up secrets. 8 balls and bro pumps=jacked and cut up
    Yeah its the Jersey Shore diet haha.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah its the Jersey Shore diet haha.
    Skanks included when you buy the ebook.

  29. Slayin hoes for cardio
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Slayin hoes for cardio
    I get mine in daily son!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah its the Jersey Shore diet haha.


    snooki-baby-fist-pump.jpg



    Hell yea!!
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  32. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 241"/>

    Hell yea!!
    Too legit.

  33. That's how her man get her preggers. Fist pump in the vaj. Works every time

  34. Fist pumps for chicks that think everything is steroids! I take a scoop of creatine... " your taking a PH thing again?" " no dear this is creatine" girlfriend " what ever same thing" later on..... Ugggg I got a headache ... Girlfriend " probably from all the steroids your taking" fist pumps! I can't be the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    Fist pumps for chicks that think everything is steroids! I take a scoop of creatine... " your taking a PH thing again?" " no dear this is creatine" girlfriend " what ever same thing" later on..... Ugggg I got a headache ... Girlfriend " probably from all the steroids your taking" fist pumps! I can't be the only one.
    Fist pump for sure!!
    My old lady calls any supplement synthetic muscles. To ignorant on the subject to argue with so whatever..

    fist-pump-baby.jpg
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  36. Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    Fist pumps for chicks that think everything is steroids! I take a scoop of creatine... " your taking a PH thing again?" " no dear this is creatine" girlfriend " what ever same thing" later on..... Ugggg I got a headache ... Girlfriend " probably from all the steroids your taking" fist pumps! I can't be the only one.
    Yeah sh*t is annoying 4real, they're just ignorant, ignorant(Michael Jackson voice) lol

  37. Ha in High school my mom swore I was gonna get cancer from whey
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Ha in High school my mom swore I was gonna get cancer from whey
    My mom thought it was the reason my bp was high. Turns out it was the ramen.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    My mom thought it was the reason my bp was high. Turns out it was the ramen.
    Isn't ramen filled with sodium?
  

  
 

Log in
Log in