At what point do you say 'I give up."?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
Mid edit: with questions such as these we advise you to please seek counseling.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Every day you wake up, and you're not facing long term prison and none of your loved ones or yourself is dying of something horrible, you're doing well. Everything else is small ****, and easily fixed.

Chin up, buttercup.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Until I can stand up no more...even if i'm bleeding out, can't breath , beat all around, as long as I can take one step forward I'll keep going. Revenge, pain, hate and despair are powerful enough to drive you through anything bro...but if you let them, they can destroy yah...Don't ever give up until something literally pins you down, beats you to your knees and is able to keep you there permanently, unless that happens, you stand up, walk and keep moving forward, because life ain't about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can GET HIT and KEEP MOVING FORWARD, how much you can take...AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD...that's how winning is done...so to answer it...until death stops me, that's when I give up.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really should talk to someone..No Joke.. I've been reading some of your threads and unless you're Trolling you sound like you're in a deep depression. There's meds you can take and people you can talk too that will make you feel and see life in a much more positive way.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really should talk to someone..No Joke.. I've been reading some of your threads and unless you're Trolling you sound like you're in a deep depression. There's meds you can take and people you can talk too that will make you feel and see life in a much more positive way.

2nd this.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

2nd this.
You 2 mean me? Hehe nah, clinically proven and all stats are fine on me, no deep depression , merely a detached sense of humanity that was left in me after being kidnapped twice in mexico (and the loss of the only real woman for me and the fact she is getting married now ;D), a more realistic way of looking at life from a view much like schoppenhauers and simply the belief that there is no way I can pertain to a normal kind of lifestyle after the scars I carry and limit myself to real life social alienation and strive for the strength I need to reach my goals at the gym...Idk I guess wrath and anger fuel me in far better ways than happiness and comfort ever did...

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You 2 mean me? Hehe nah, clinically proven and all stats are fine on me, no deep depression , merely a detached sense of humanity that was left in me after being kidnapped twice in mexico (and the loss of the only real woman for me and the fact she is getting married now ;D), a more realistic way of looking at life from a view much like schoppenhauers and simply the belief that there is no way I can pertain to a normal kind of lifestyle after the scars I carry and limit myself to real life social alienation and strive for the strength I need to reach my goals at the gym...Idk I guess wrath and anger fuel me in far better ways than happiness and comfort ever did...
Meant for the OP. Sorry for any confusion. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Meant for the OP. Sorry for any confusion. :)
Still made me rethink some stuff ^.^' I could talk to someone about my way of being as of late too maybe...

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
on life in general?
It's all about focus. Stay in the ever present now--stop dwelling on the past or future. Pain is def but misery is optional. You choose and stick it out. Change is simple but hard.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I give up everyday. Surrendering my self centered wants constantly is the only way I can stay grateful. Try helping someone. Go to a children's burn ward.

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards

my ex's mom passed away recently. we were very close. Its not that im suicidal, i just lack logical reasons to continue on. also, clearly 6ft 1 isnt THAT short obviously.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
my ex's mom passed away recently. we were very close. Its not that im suicidal, i just lack logical reasons to continue on. also, clearly 6ft 1 isnt THAT short obviously.
I had that happen to me :/ but I was 17 at the time so idk if this might help, lets just say that , while I was going out with my gf (at the time) her mom dies , gf goes rampant and self destructive and her mom and I both had green eyes, so she couldnt stand remembering her in my eyes and she ends up self sabotaging out relationship by sleeping with other guys and telling me about it :/ hurt a lot , but nothing football and a lot of fights couldnt help with , after all those shenanigans I experiences catharsis and let go and kept going with my life.
I learned in the Marines, giving up isn't an option. If you keep your faith and keep pushing, eventually you'll get where you need to be.
Hm...I have a higher respect for you now king oO I do agree with this a lot , don't ever quit , don't ever stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.