The OFFICIAL Guns/Firearms/Knives Thread!

Page 8 of 35 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Dang T-AD that is a sweet shottie!!!

    Trauma1 who is that in your avatar? She is smokin!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Dang T-AD that is a sweet shottie!!!

    Trauma1 who is that in your avatar? She is smokin!
    Jamie Eason.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  3. ahh i thought so, buddy of mine met her in Dallas drinking with some mutual friends. said she was pretty down to earth.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  4. Damn, glad I found this thread!

    Some nice equipment in here...
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. The primary 5.56 x 45mm 55 grain ball ammo(Federal XM 193) that I use in my AR-15. This just goes to show you how devastating this round can be. The high velocity forces tumbling and fragmentation on impact just as it was designed to do. This is a pretty good demonstration of that.





    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  6. For all y'all who are not FB friends with me, here's some shots of the new sling that I made this weekend. 550 paracord. I started out with 2 50' lengths of each color. By the time I was done, I probably had less than 15 feet left. I had planned to make a matching bracelet for myself, but didn't have nearly enough! Time to reorder! Definitely happy with how it turned out, though. Put the pics up and already have 3 requests to make for other people!!! Cha-ching... well, not really big moneys, but maybe a few bucks. Probably sell 'em for like $40-$45 each, which isn't too bad seeing as I put about 4 hours into the dang things! Definitely fun, though!



    Close-up of the weave (Wide solomon bar)
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  7. looks great!

  8. 50% off at brownells (20$ for a 40$ giftcard) at gearhog.

    Also anyone else jump on that swfa 5-20 and 1-6 deal? I got my 5-20 on friday.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    For all y'all who are not FB friends with me, here's some shots of the new sling that I made this weekend. 550 paracord. I started out with 2 50' lengths of each color. By the time I was done, I probably had less than 15 feet left. I had planned to make a matching bracelet for myself, but didn't have nearly enough! Time to reorder! Definitely happy with how it turned out, though. Put the pics up and already have 3 requests to make for other people!!! Cha-ching... well, not really big moneys, but maybe a few bucks. Probably sell 'em for like $40-$45 each, which isn't too bad seeing as I put about 4 hours into the dang things! Definitely fun, though!



    Close-up of the weave (Wide solomon bar)

    Every thing is looking great on that Shotgun.

    Would be more on here but have been on a vacation with the family in Florida. Just finally getting time to go to the shooting range. For some alone time with a couple of my best friends.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  10. Woot is offering a bunch of Smith and Wesson assisted opening knives today.

    Wait...is that posting a "source"? lol

  11. My long range AR15 wearing her new SWFA 5-20HD

  12. Anyone have a Lever gun? Shot my first lever action yesterday in 44mag. Awesome! And now I am looking for one in 45-70.

  13. that sling is suh-weet
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    Anyone have a Lever gun? Shot my first lever action yesterday in 44mag. Awesome! And now I am looking for one in 45-70.
    Damn that sharps or springfield trapdoor sized rounds right?



    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    Anyone have a Lever gun? Shot my first lever action yesterday in 44mag. Awesome! And now I am looking for one in 45-70.
    My first gun was my Winchester 30/30. Old school cool!

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    that sling is suh-weet
    Thanks! Need one?
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  16. AimSHOT products. Any opinions? Looking at a flashlight (LED - 850 lumen) and one of their reflex sights. The flashlight looks really good, and it's kinda hard to mess up a flashlight. More concerned about the optic. And please, before anyone screams EOTech, it's out of the picture. Too expensive.

    Thanks!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  17. Mall Ninja New term i learned from Shotgun world... seems to desribe anyone who owns a shorter barrel shotgun with or without rails, though rails help.

    Can you say elitest?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Mall Ninja New term i learned from Shotgun world... seems to desribe anyone who owns a shorter barrel shotgun with or without rails, though rails help.

    Can you say elitest?
    Mall Ninja can really mean anyone who thinks they know it all and seen it all. There are a lot of different explanations of these types of people. But basically it comes down to a kid that plays COD or Battlefield then thinks they know everything there is to the gun world and how to act in a gun world.

    I believe everyone has had there "Mall Ninja" time in there life.

    There used to be a whole link to where Mall Ninja came from but I'm having a hard to finding it.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  19. Reddit would be a good guess

    i thionk i would rather know about them from movies than games.. at least then you might pick up some trigger discipline

  20. Anyone else watch American Guns?

    they only showed it for a second but one of the smiths was working on what looked like a double sized SAA with a rail

  21. I've been looking at handguns and I want to get a cz75 real bad. Anyone ever owned or fired one?

  22. So... I finally submitted all my paperwork for my 03 FFL Curio and Relics. It will be nice to order some quality mil surp guns and have them delivered right to my door; eliminating the middle man.

    Hopefully the ATF processes it quickly....

    Right....I'm sure that will happen.



    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I've been looking at handguns and I want to get a cz75 real bad. Anyone ever owned or fired one?
    I shot one a while back. I really liked it.

    Are you looking for a range gun?




    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  24. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post


    Thanks! Need one?
    not yet, but bet your a$$ i'll need one some day..only own pistols at the moment
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1
    So... I finally submitted all my paperwork for my 03 FFL Curio and Relics. It will be nice to order some quality mil surp guns and have them delivered right to my door; eliminating the middle man.

    Hopefully the ATF processes it quickly....

    Right....I'm sure that will happen.

    -T1
    That's great man! I love having mine. If you have any questions is be glad to help.

    You should get it in about 1 to 2 months. There will be 2 packages from the ATF make sure you read though the documents (but most if them aren't for FFL03s).

    You will need a "Bond Book". I made one that I just printed out and used a 3 ring binder. Works great and makes the ATF happy. (If you want I can send the pdf of the page so you can start to make your own, if you want.)

    I also have a great list of companys to send your FFL to. Most you can email but some you have to mail the copy too.

    Oh don't sign your orginal FFL!!!!!! Make copies and sign them as needed give or send them as needed. You only get one orginal and getting another is very hard!!
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  26. Thought I heard some one talking about a Tacticooool Level action gun.

    mossberg-464-spx.jpg

    Go get one if you want it: $399.99.
    .30-30 Winchester
    16.25" Barrel with Flash Suppressor
    Matte Finish
    6 Position Adjustable Black Synthetic Stock
    Tri-Rail Forend with Rail Covers
    Fiber Optic 3-Dot Sights

    http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ter-41026.html
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  27. Are any of y'all packin' corbon dpx? I picked up a box of 165gr .45 but I don't know if my 24/7 can run 'em
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    Are any of y'all packin' corbon dpx? I picked up a box of 165gr .45 but I don't know if my 24/7 can run 'em
    I wouldn't see why not. Aside from the cost of them. If your using them for CCW there fine.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. official overtraining thread!
    By mkretz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. post in official thread.
    By Swole215 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 09:35 AM
  3. THE OFFICIAL ATHEIST THREAD
    By SELFofGOD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Official boxmeman thread
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:47 PM
  5. Official NFL Football Thread
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Log in
Log in