The OFFICIAL Guns/Firearms/Knives Thread!

Page 21 of 35 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    I think Im going with the xd. 45

    Its just too dawn sweeeeeet! !!
    I've got 2 bros with the new xd s 45. They say it soooo creamy.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.


  2. image-1795596693.jpg
    My pride. Saiga 12
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    image-1795596693.jpg
    My pride. Saiga 12
    You lucky SOB. I'm stuck in the 19th century having to pump. My zombie gun seem so antiquated now. . .
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  4. Where is the slide fire stock on that beast? I do like the Snake skin graphics on it though makes it look even meaner than it is
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Where is the slide fire stock on that beast? I do like the Snake skin graphics on it though makes it look even meaner than it is
    Lol. I don't think I can afford to shoot it with a slide fire stock. Thanks for the kind words on the paint. It's alumahyde ii from brownells. I camo'd it then put mesh over it and dusted it with opposing colors. Notice the Arabic above the trigger. "Infidel"
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   
       


  6. image-3904038944.jpg

    My polish military issue ak under folder chrome lined barrel, hogue grip, magpul fore grip, utg dust cover with rail, and a BSA scope. This puppy is fun to shoot.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  7. image-284286441.jpg

    Rock river 308 26" chrome barrel. Nikon buck masters scope. Alumahyde ii custom camo as done by me.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  8. Well while we are showing off our toys here are a couple that i built the ar is one of the 80% compete lowers that my dad and i built up 100% and a mossberg that i modified a bit it doesnt show the bandolier sling i put on it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I just realized I never added pics of the rifle complete smallDSC_1630.jpgsmallDSC_1631.jpgsmallDSC_1632.jpgsmallDSC_1633.jpgsmallDSC_1634.jpg
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Nice dude! That Bipod fore-grip is the only thing I want to add to my AR
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  11. Creamy
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  12. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Nice dude! That Bipod fore-grip is the only thing I want to add to my AR
    that one is a cheesy $20 chinese plastic one, but its not too bad. Thats a 308 AR, and it held up ok so far, and was stable enough that I was dumping a whole mag in 15 seconds into a 3 inch group at 50 yards with the reflex sight. I'd really like to get the VLTOR modpod, but too much money after this thing cost to build in the first place. Amazing that the 2mm of bullet size difference doubles (and more) the price of parts.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    that one is a cheesy $20 chinese plastic one, but its not too bad. Thats a 308 AR, and it held up ok so far, and was stable enough that I was dumping a whole mag in 15 seconds into a 3 inch group at 50 yards with the reflex sight. I'd really like to get the VLTOR modpod, but too much money after this thing cost to build in the first place. Amazing that the 2mm of bullet size difference doubles (and more) the price of parts.
    I have a marine buddy who keeps telling me that he will grab me one. And with great power comes deep pocket book!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

    that one is a cheesy $20 chinese plastic one, but its not too bad. Thats a 308 AR, and it held up ok so far, and was stable enough that I was dumping a whole mag in 15 seconds into a 3 inch group at 50 yards with the reflex sight. I'd really like to get the VLTOR modpod, but too much money after this thing cost to build in the first place. Amazing that the 2mm of bullet size difference doubles (and more) the price of parts.
    I have a couple buddies that have seen the effects of a 233 vs 308 on a human. They also said the 2mm effect is amazing
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I have a couple buddies that have seen the effects of a 233 vs 308 on a human. They also said the 2mm effect is amazing
    I was reading in one place with the 168gr 308, if you hit the torso at all, the shockwave is fairly likely to cause enough organ damage to kill, and likely instantly stop the heart if the shot is within 12" of the heart. I went this route because I wanted to go wild hog hunting here in FL, and I wanted to be sure of one shot fast kills.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. I am a history channel fan and they were running a replay of mail call with that old gunny. The episode was focusing on the rifles that the military has used in conflict and he made one point that was really interesting. "The U.S military switched to a 5.56 round from the 306 round because if you kill some one in battle that's one man down, but if you injure one man it is going to take another two men to take care of that one guy thus eliminating three people from battle." I dont remember if those were his exact words but it was along those lines.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

    I was reading in one place with the 168gr 308, if you hit the torso at all, the shockwave is fairly likely to cause enough organ damage to kill, and likely instantly stop the heart if the shot is within 12" of the heart. I went this route because I wanted to go wild hog hunting here in FL, and I wanted to be sure of one shot fast kills.
    My saiga 12 is my hog gun. It will bust 4 inch clays at 50 yds with rifled slugs
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I am a history channel fan and they were running a replay of mail call with that old gunny. The episode was focusing on the rifles that the military has used in conflict and he made one point that was really interesting. "The U.S military switched to a 5.56 round from the 306 round because if you kill some one in battle that's one man down, but if you injure one man it is going to take another two men to take care of that one guy thus eliminating three people from battle." I dont remember if those were his exact words but it was along those lines.
    Lol. My father did two tours in nam. He used to say the exact same thing.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Lol. My father did two tours in nam. He used to say the exact same thing.
    It made perfect sense to me.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    My saiga 12 is my hog gun. It will bust 4 inch clays at 50 yds with rifled slugs
    yeah, I mostly needed an excuse to use with my wife for why I was building it
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, I mostly needed an excuse to use with my wife for why I was building it
    Good job. Looks great. I'm gonna get another upper with a shorter barrel for my 308 when everything calms down.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  22. hey do you guys know any "secret spot” to pick up cheep M-1's? I would love an old carbine.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    hey do you guys know any "secret spot" to pick up cheep M-1's? I would love an old carbine.
    I don't bro.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  24. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    nah, but cheap mosin nagants are around all the time
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nah, but cheap mosin nagants are around all the time
    I got my self one of those in a trade. I picked up a couple of thousand rounds of brass .223 before prices went all crazy then traded this guy 300 rounds for a Soviet Nagant with all the surplus extras and 440 rounds of 7.62x54
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    hey do you guys know any "secret spot" to pick up cheep M-1's? I would love an old carbine.
    www.thecmp.org

    Have some restrictions but can get a nice one from there.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    www.thecmp.org

    Have some restrictions but can get a nice one from there.
    Much appreciated!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Nice dude! That Bipod fore-grip is the only thing I want to add to my AR
    The mako group makes a pretty sweet rotating one. Feels really solid on my ar
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  29. If you guys want a really good and dependable bipod, check out Harris Bipods: http://www.harrisbipods.com/

    A little more pricey, but I have a few of them and they're very well made. They make quite a few different versions/sizes as well to fit your specific need.

    I bought a GoPro camera this week that I'm going to start taking with me on shooting/hunting trips. There is a 3rd party vendor that makes specific gun mounts as well: http://www.captureyourhunt.com/

    Once I figure out how to work this thing, I'll get some video up.


    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  30. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    image-1795596693.jpg
    My pride. Saiga 12
    Nice job with the camo/mesh pattern!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. official overtraining thread!
    By mkretz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. post in official thread.
    By Swole215 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 09:35 AM
  3. THE OFFICIAL ATHEIST THREAD
    By SELFofGOD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Official boxmeman thread
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:47 PM
  5. Official NFL Football Thread
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Log in
Log in