The OFFICIAL Guns/Firearms/Knives Thread!

Page 16 of 42 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Attachment 66831

    Here's one of the Finnish M39 Mosin Nagant's that I got recently. Can't wait to shoot this bad boy!



    -T1
    I'm not one for wood stocks, but that one is REALLY nice, John! I love the character of the wood!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.


  2. thats a very nice looking stock, great grain there! or is that just worn finish? hard to tell
    •   
       


  3. More from the window shopper:
    Talking wheel guns, anyone out there have or has shot? Has the look of the classic S&Ws and holds 7 rounds of .357

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Attachment 66831

    I've picked up quite a few more jems for my WW2 collection. I've added a Japanese Arisaka Type 99, 1943 Mosin Nagant Sniper (real one), Steyr M95, and a few M39 Finnish Mosin Nagant's. Thankfully, I was a supplement whore years ago and my rare collection has enabled me to acquire a nice fund for this WW2 collection.

    Here's one of the Finnish M39 Mosin Nagant's that I got recently. Can't wait to shoot this bad boy!



    -T1
    Got to agree. The wood grain on that stock look great. Nice pickup.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    More from the window shopper:
    Talking wheel guns, anyone out there have or has shot? Has the look of the classic S&Ws and holds 7 rounds of .357
    Was one of my first guns I owned was a S&W .357 mag. And still have it. Just started loading Glue Gun Bullets for it so I can shoot at home in the basement or garage.

    Most fun you can have with a Glue Gun and Bullet Mold.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
    •   
       


  6. glue gun bullets? really? thats a bit too hardcore for me

    what model S&W?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Attachment 66831

    I've picked up quite a few more jems for my WW2 collection. I've added a Japanese Arisaka Type 99, 1943 Mosin Nagant Sniper (real one), Steyr M95, and a few M39 Finnish Mosin Nagant's. Thankfully, I was a supplement whore years ago and my rare collection has enabled me to acquire a nice fund for this WW2 collection.

    Here's one of the Finnish M39 Mosin Nagant's that I got recently. Can't wait to shoot this bad boy!



    -T1
    damn thats nice!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    glue gun bullets? really? thats a bit too hardcore for me

    what model S&W?
    I have a S&W Model 65-3. Great trigger and nice bull barrel. Just a joy to shoot.

    I put up a Picture of the Glue Bullet and .38 Case.
    All you need to do is prime the Case and then push in the Glue Bullet. No gun powder needed. Great for just practice during the winter if you can't make it to the range.

    ForumRunner_20120924_193512.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  9. Went out after work yesterday and popped off a few rounds from both the XDM and the Mossberg. I made up two targets - cardboard and a sharpie - and went to town! Two complete sets through the shottie, 10 rds to the face and it was gone (just target load), so nothing worth showing there. At 25 paces (roughly 20 yds), I played around with a person target with the 45. First 7 shots were to the body, and I'll admit, they sucked! For whatever reason, they were all over the place! Then I just said screw it - head shots. Ignore the one on the shoulder, as it was from the body shots (probably the double bump shot that I accidentally let off). But for the face... 6 for 6!! I have to shoot at faces more often.

    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  10. Bought some candy today. New mag plate for the XDM, aluminum with a Punisher skull laser-etched. $25 from Brownells.com, and it was the only place that I found 'em for the .45. Will post a pic when I get it!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  11. Been having fun with my Sig P238, and will probably be buying either the Ruger SR9 or a Beretta PX4 Storm soon. - Since I'm a southpaw, I have a little extra difficulty finding the right weapon. - I'd prefer the 40cal in the Ruger, but I don't have a single gun that's cheap to shoot. I want something to pink around with whenever I want.

    I've seen some great deals on CTD lately, but after the shipping and FFL fees, I may as well buy locally.

  12. Finnish M39 (1941 Sako) Mosin Nagant

    I refinished this to specific wartime specs complete with pine tar finish. These M39's are as good as in gets in the Mosin Nagant family. I'm pleased.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. 1943 (Tula) Mosin Nagant PU Ex-Sniper restored:

    I've been putting this together for the last month or so. All parts on this gun are time period authentic and original. I found a guy that was liquidating much of his original PU scope collection (including lens covers, scope covers, and mounts) at GREAT prices considering their current open market value, so boy did I hit the jackpot. I have a few more that I'm going to restore.

    The Scope is a 1942 PU (Progress factory) scope. The optics are still amazing after 70 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Finnish M39 (1941 Sako) Mosin Nagant

    I refinished this to specific wartime specs complete with pine tar finish. These M39's are as good as in gets in the Mosin Nagant family. I'm pleased.
    damn!!!!!!!!! that is nice

  15. R/gun on reddit has a mosin thread last night actually. Op had 100 bucks and wanted to know what people thought

  16. I've been away for a bit, but picked up a few nice new additions to the collection. I'll get some pics up this week. Anybody getting anything new for christmas?



    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I've been away for a bit, but picked up a few nice new additions to the collection. I'll get some pics up this week. Anybody getting anything new for christmas?

    -T1
    I'm about to pick me up a Marlin x7vh in 22-250 to do a lil coyote hunting with

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I've been away for a bit, but picked up a few nice new additions to the collection. I'll get some pics up this week. Anybody getting anything new for christmas?



    -T1

    I've been thinking about finding a better CC piece. My XDM is good in the winter because its easily concealable with a jacket but it prints pretty bad in just a tshirt. I was thinking about the S + W bodyguard but I'm still not sure after hearing about some of the problems with them.
    SFW and GFH

  19. Just got a new s&w .357 mag and a HK expert .45 had a XD .40 but it got jacked when I moved...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

  20. ^^^ that's my next buy..
    Can't delete that from my phone...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

  21. This is the group for the .45HK at 25 yards. Top group is te size of a half dollar, that's pretty good fo a .45 at that distance I think.

    What do you guys/gals think?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

  22. So I thought I would put this here:

    http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1...d-weapons.html

    The state of Illinois has finally come to there minds.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I've been thinking about finding a better CC piece. My XDM is good in the winter because its easily concealable with a jacket but it prints pretty bad in just a tshirt. I was thinking about the S + W bodyguard but I'm still not sure after hearing about some of the problems with them.
    Kahr CW9, FTW!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    So I thought I would put this here:

    http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1...d-weapons.html

    The state of Illinois has finally come to there minds.
    I saw that earlier and couldn't be happier for you guys in Illinois! A big win all around for both the citizens and the 2nd amendment. I say you celebrate with buying a new firearm, haha!


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius

    I've been thinking about finding a better CC piece. My XDM is good in the winter because its easily concealable with a jacket but it prints pretty bad in just a tshirt. I was thinking about the S + W bodyguard but I'm still not sure after hearing about some of the problems with them.
    I had a xd .40 and wanted to get the xdm but couldn't cuz I'm in Cali. That sucks

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. official overtraining thread!
    By mkretz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. post in official thread.
    By Swole215 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 09:35 AM
  3. THE OFFICIAL ATHEIST THREAD
    By SELFofGOD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Official boxmeman thread
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:47 PM
  5. Official NFL Football Thread
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Log in
Log in