Kids

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Just had a 15 year old kid ask me for test and HGH cuz he isnt getting big fast enough. Wtf is the matter with kids these days? I tried telling the little prick all u need is some protein and a dash of creatine but he's dead set on gear. He's telling me how great muscle milk is and how he's making good gains. I told him ON makes good stuff but to him muscle tech is Better. Sorry for the venting. As you were

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Hahah yea i have heard kids say pct is a supplement...
Lol. Bro when I was 15 I got my first muscle and fitness mag and tht inspired me to lift. Not take gear. I didn't know what to say to the kid!

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
What would you guys think about bodybuilders or someone in shape that kids look up to doing a psa about gear and how it isn't for anyone that young? Would it even work? How could it work since its illegal? They couldn't say "wait till this point in your life before taking these illegal substances". Sucks that there is no formal education for kids who don't know any better. Something needs to be done about it..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have worked in a HS for the last decade, this doesnt surprise me at all. I get it frequently "Mr..... what can I take that will get me to your size by the end of the year?"

I smile and laugh a lot. They hate the answer though....train, eat, sleep, then eat some more

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I have worked in a HS for the last decade, this doesnt surprise me at all. I get it frequently "Mr..... what can I take that will get me to your size by the end of the year?"

I smile and laugh a lot. They hate the answer though....train, eat, sleep, then eat some more
It's a quick fix society.