B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys know the drill.

I'll share mine:

Gym Douchebag Thread Starters - not just you, there have been dozens over the years. Mind your own business in the gym. The world is full of douchebags and the only thing worse than a douchebag is someone who actually believes that they are a superior individual and do not embody douchebag behavior characteristics themselves.

Work Douche Thread Starters - see "Gym Douchebag" Thread Starters above

Illiterate Thread Starters (posters) - the education system has failed us and technology has only perpetuated the problem. Run on sentences, no punctuation, incomplete words and text gibberish is the very most annoying traits of these douchebags. They also tend to have an affinity for a serious lack of comprehension of language and communication skills in general.

How Do I Change My Screen Name Thread Starters - seriously, you have no idea. Combine this with Illiterate Thread Starters (posters) and it can be a challenge at the very least.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Underage posters in the anabolics section who know more than anyone else and know that the bad sides of underage hormone use won't hurt them.

People who think an OTC PCT will handle any and all hormonal cycle.

People who don't read the stickies.

People who don't use the search (or use google to search the site).

People who argue with good advice because it isn't what they want to hear.

Whoever let warbirdsw sign up in the first place :D

ManBeast

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People who jump into test booster threads to scream from the mountain tops that they are useless and one should just go out and juice.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
when people make threads like this... jk lol na i agree with pretty much exactly what manbeast said.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to second/reiterate my annoyance with the "not reading the stickies" douchebags. Bad manners...

And hey, I thought the gym douchebags thread was funny (at the start). A good place to share stories about the crazy stuff we see at the gym (old naked men drying their balls in the hand drier, for instance).

How Do I Change My Screen Name Thread Starters - seriously, you have no idea. Combine this with Illiterate Thread Starters (posters) and it can be a challenge at the very least.
Lol, first thread on whatever subforum its in: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forum-suggestions-news/195059-need-major-help.html#post3252408

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to second/reiterate my annoyance with the "not reading the stickies" douchebags. Bad manners...

And hey, I thought the gym douchebags thread was funny (at the start). A good place to share stories about the crazy stuff we see at the gym (old naked men drying their balls in the hand drier, for instance).

Lol, first thread on whatever subforum its in: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forum-suggestions-news/195059-need-major-help.html#post3252408
How about when they start multiple threads about it: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/195060-there-way-delete.html

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
People who post " where is a good reliable source to get gear from?"

djdarklyceum

Awards
Haha it's like for every forum on the internet, what I normally do is memorise their names and when I see at the top left I instantly just scroll over it. Really works well in most situations and I highly recommend it. ;)

Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Awards
People who send you a PM because they believe the grammar in one of your posts was not exactly correct. Ridiculous...

Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Awards
David,

Awesome, thank you so much, now I can read the rest of that post as well so I don't have to ask stupid questions anymore...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You guys know the drill.

I'll share mine:

Gym Douchebag Thread Starters - not just you, there have been dozens over the years. Mind your own business in the gym. The world is full of douchebags and the only thing worse than a douchebag is someone who actually believes that they are a superior individual and do not embody douchebag behavior characteristics themselves.

Illiterate Thread Starters (posters) - the education system has failed us and technology has only perpetuated the problem. Run on sentences, no punctuation, incomplete words and text gibberish is the very most annoying traits of these douchebags. They also tend to have an affinity for a serious lack of comprehension of language and communication skills in general.

I see where you went with this.
Got people so worried about some1 else instead of themselves! Good point haha

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People who have little to nothing to contribute to a thread yet feel the need to make a comment anyways.
For instance...if I knew nothing about baseball and I came into a thread talking about the players, I would have nothing to say regarding the subject. Yet still I would have to comment and say something like "I agree."

In this example I am the useless contributor. This is just an example.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People who have little to nothing to contribute to a thread yet feel the need to make a comment anyways.
For instance...if I knew nothing about baseball and I came into a thread talking about the players, I would have nothing to say regarding the subject. Yet still I would have to comment and say something like "I agree."

"I see."

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You guys know the drill.

I'll share mine:

wait.... arent you doing what you say you hate everyone else doing...but it's the forum version..lol

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The mentality of....
"you are 'fill in the blank height here' and weigh 'fill in "unacceptable" weight here' ; so my opinions and advice when it comes to nutrition and supplements are superior to yours. You should just listen and take notes since you obviously don't know very much.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That would cut down half of the forum posts, easily.

And David, well stated on the lack of correct grammar and the failing of the education system. I couldn't agree more.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
people who hijack threads with questions that really don't belong in the thread to begin with.

zacharius

Awards
hey will diesellbollanmonsterdrol get me ripped???

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people who hijack threads with questions that really don't belong in the thread to begin with.
Hey ManBeast. I am starting a 2 week cycle of 11oxo today. What should I use for pct?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Forum douchebag thread starters claiming other douchebag thread starters are douchebags... Talk about being a hypocrite. If ya got something to say directly to somebody then say it. We're all here!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forum douchebag thread starters claiming other douchebag thread starters are douchebags... Talk about being a hypocrite. If ya got something to say directly to somebody then say it. We're all here!
That's the point of this thread........
In b4 mikeg gets banned

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
That's the point of this thread........
In b4 mikeg gets banned
Well I started the work douchebag thread so I figured that was a indirect way of taking a direct shot at me. Either way you can't really bitch about other people bitching while youre bitching yourself. You just become part of what you despise and the whole point becomes a wash. I started a work douchebag thread cus I was stressed out a felt like venting with humor and maybe I'd hear others do the same. Kinda the same I'm sure with the gym douchebag thread. frustration is always lightened by way of humor. Sooner or later your gonna end up laughing at yourself though cus something about everybody gets on some bodies nerves. Nobody is perfect David of course but Is it not better to blow off steam here a general topic area of the forum and have a laugh with others then to do something destructive in real life?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
One thing about MikeG I've noticed around here, he speaks his mind and stands up for him self as well as what he feels is right...

I'd boycott his ban...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I started the work douchebag thread so I figured that was a indirect way of taking a direct shot at me. Either way you can't really bitch about other people bitching while youre bitching yourself. You just become part of what you despise and the whole point becomes a wash. I started a work douchebag thread cus I was stressed out a felt like venting with humor and maybe I'd hear others do the same. Kinda the same I'm sure with the gym douchebag thread. frustration is always lightened by way of humor. Sooner or later your gonna end up laughing at yourself though cus something about everybody gets on some bodies nerves. Nobody is perfect David of course but Is it not better to blow off steam here a general topic area of the forum and have a laugh with others then to do something destructive in real life?
David is a mod. This is his work stress thread lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had something to say to you directly I would have. Please don't flatter yourselves to believe that you or anyone else are the object of anything I have to say. If and when I do I promise you I will speak to you or them directly as I have to you in other non-related threads.

Please read the opening post.
You guys know the drill.

I'll share mine:

Stress kills brother-man. I hate to break it to you but these alter-ego-cyber-personalities we have here on these boards are not quite that important. If they are, then again, maybe reconsider your priorities. That is directed at you.

The people that matter don't care. The people that care don't matter.

This is and all it embodies is entertainment - Lighten-up Francis!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
People with no sense of humor!

People that threaten or talk mass shït from the safety of a keyboard

People that want someone else to do all the work and don't Google verify what they're hearing

People that complain about people complaining

People that judge people for being judgmental

People that neg Rep someone for being 50 calories off when using an app to calculate a 4000+ calorie diet (you know who you are!! HAHAHAHA!! )

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
People with no sense of humor!

People that threaten or talk mass shït from the safety of a keyboard

People that want someone else to do all the work and don't Google verify what they're hearing

People that complain about people complaining

People that judge people for being judgmental

People that neg Rep someone for being 50 calories off when using an app to calculate a 4000+ calorie diet (you know who you are!! HAHAHAHA!! )
this & who nagged u

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
this & who nagged u
Someone with more brains than personality or humor!! Haha... the cool thing is I use an app on my android tablet,, so rep really means nothing to me because I can't see it!!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
If I had something to say to you directly I would have. Please don't flatter yourselves to believe that you or anyone else are the object of anything I have to say. If and when I do I promise you I will speak to you or them directly as I have to you in other non-related threads.

Please read the opening post.Stress kills brother-man. I hate to break it to you but these alter-ego-cyber-personalities we have here on these boards are not quite that important. If they are, then again, maybe reconsider your priorities. That is directed at you.

The people that matter don't care. The people that care don't matter.

This is and all it embodies is entertainment - Lighten-up Francis!
Lol ok big guy , I guess it was just coincidence that I started a thread you just mentioned a day or so before you posted this saying you consider such kind of thread douchebaggery. If nobody else is the object of what your saying then what or whom are you talking about? Not that it matters at all anyway, just tossing the ball back in your court. My personality isn't an alter ego, I am here who I am in the real world and just as out spoken and aggressive. Not that it matters either. Im all smiles and smirks this side of the Internet. Just killin time being entertained , like you said.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol ok big guy , I guess it was just coincidence that I started a thread you just mentioned a day or so before you posted this saying you consider such kind of thread douchebaggery. If nobody else is the object of what your saying then what or whom are you talking about? Not that it matters at all anyway, just tossing the ball back in your court. My personality isn't an alter ego, I am here who I am in the real world and just as out spoken and aggressive. Not that it matters either. Im all smiles and smirks this side of the Internet. Just killin time being entertained , like you said.
Prove it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol ok big guy , I guess it was just coincidence that I started a thread you just mentioned a day or so before you posted this saying you consider such kind of thread douchebaggery. If nobody else is the object of what your saying then what or whom are you talking about? Not that it matters at all anyway, just tossing the ball back in your court.
I have seen hundreds and hundreds of guys come and go around here. It, this thread, is applicable to any and every one of you and none of you all at once. I have no personal connection/relationship with the current 123,573 members with the exception of maybe a dozen or so as of last count and nearly all of them not within many months to years with the exception of a couple. So if it were you that inspired it, it had absolutely nothing to do with you as an individual but rather another fairly annonymous member. Douchebag is a relative term IMHO. One man's fun is anothers misery. One man's diciplines are anothers OCD...etc.
My personality isn't an alter ego, I am here who I am in the real world and just as out spoken and aggressive. Not that it matters either. Im all smiles and smirks this side of the Internet. Just killin time being entertained , like you said.
My point was...I don't care. You (all of you) are not in my home, my life, my neighborhood or community other than here at the boards. Not that you or anyone else are insignificant but in my case from my perspective your character or personality is of no consequence to me one way or the other in that regard. There was a time when there was a core of veteran staff, members and community. For the most part they have all come and gone with the exception of a few. The majority of members here are their own community to themselves now and you are very welcome to enjoy it as that is what it is here for. For me its all just bandwith and entertainment and an administrator function. As well I enjoy sharing some knowledge where I can.

So, in the event I offended you or anyone else here is a form you can fill out and submit (hoping you find it entertaining :D ):

Attachments

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Lmao! That form is great! Copy and pasted!

For not caring you sure put alot of care and thought into your response. I guess, thank you? Lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao! That form is great! Copy and pasted!

For not caring you sure put alot of care and thought into your response. I guess, thank you? Lol
Let me rephrase that. I do not care to become upset by a strangers post on a message board. FWIW I do care about my reputation and how I am perceived :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incorrect and obsessive use of punctuation,,,like when...you know,,,they...post stuff that makes,,,you...believe that their keyboard,,,,may...have a sticking key,,,or...more???

You,,,feel...me?!? Brah!??

It's just plain obnoxious to read.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Incorrect and obsessive use of punctuation,,,like when...you know,,,they...post stuff that makes,,,you...believe that there keyboard,,,,may...have a sticking key,,,or...more???

You,,,feel...me?!? Brah!??

It's just plain obnoxious to read.
Guilty as charged,,,

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People who post crap like "In" and "First" and "Subbed". Like I give a rats ass that your subscribed to the thread. "In" and "First", really? Get over yourselves already!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but the "In before the ban" was a classic.

I sometimes miss being a board tyrant :( :hammer:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People who post crap like "In" and "First" and "Subbed". Like I give a rats ass that your subscribed to the thread. "In" and "First", really? Get over yourselves already!
I don't know that I've seen anyone do the "first" nonsense over here. As for in and subbed/sub'd; a majority of the time it's because commenting in a thread automatically subscribes you and it takes less time than going through the steps of manually subscribing.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
When someone is doing a log and posting their progress I think it helps to see who is following along. It lets the person know that people are following along and care about their results. So I really don't see what is wrong with writing something like that to show the person you care enough to follow their log. Maybe it doesn't matter to you but I am interested to see who is following the logs that I do.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Beast & David made gr8 solid points

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Admins that bitch about grammar yet don't know the difference between there and their.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2