is there a way to delete/change my username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nychoopaholic

Awards
i created this username yearssss ago and want to delete or change it...how would i be able to do that??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Midwestbeast is a mod helped me change my user name, I am sure he could help.
Also I have seen some people get help from bdcc.
Talk to either of them.
I have been needing to correct this statement you continue to post. No offense.

None of the names you mentioned are Mods here at AM. What they have simply done for you is forward your request on to myself or Admin. I am to the best of my knowledge the last active moderator with super powers ;) (aka: Administrator) and there is screen name "Admin" who is an Administrator. ATM Admin does screen name changes.

@OP - with 13 posts it would be quicker to just register again with a different screen name unless those posts are that important. Or...you may submit your request to Admin and he can do it for you when he is available.

Thank you. :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

None of the names you mentioned are Mods here at AM. What they have simply done for you is forward your request on to myself or Admin. I am to the best of my knowledge the last active moderator with super powers ;) (aka: Administrator) and there is screen name "Admin" who is an Administrator. ATM Admin does screen name changes.

@OP - with 13 posts it would be quicker to just register again with a different screen name unless those posts are that important. Or...you may submit your request to Admin and he can do it for you when he is available.

Neg fle3 !!!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

I would like to make the official request to be repped several hundred more times so I may have super power as well. :) thank you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

I hope u didn't take Flex seriously

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aside from the fact that he has made the statement multiple times I take nothing too seriously... :)

Nychoopaholic

Awards

I have tried to, however it will not let me because I can not use the same email address for two different screen names

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have tried to, however it will not let me because I can not use the same email address for two different screen names

Please read the above.

Nychoopaholic

Awards
yes sir...please let me know any information...i believe i sent you a PM as well

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are not reading what I am telling you.

I am the screen name "David Dunn". I am an Administrator. I "do not" change screen names.

There is a screen name "Admin". He is also an Administrator. He "does" change screen names.

If you submit your screen name change request to the screen name "Admin" he will be happy to change your screen name for you when he is available to do so.

Thank you.

I suggest that you also think to submit with your request the name you desire to have it changed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Nutrition / Health 12
Supercellular Supplements 1
Rocket3015 Nutrition / Health 0
Supplements 0