cutting mates out who judge other poeple

meathead22

meathead22

Awards
My best mate since school since takeing up bodybuilding turned in.to a jerk always putting poeple down saying hes only one thats in to bodybuilding out of his friends he keeps saying ill see if they gained next time we are out at pub i got sick of it and him slamming guys down i said we cant be friends dont need that around me was i wrong to do it

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Those are called insecurities my friend. Good job on distancing yourself , talk about buzz kill at the bar. A Douche bag that talks himself up while knockin others is poison.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Those are called insecurities my friend. Good job on distancing yourself , talk about buzz kill at the bar. A Douche bag that talks himself up while knockin others is poison.
Correct

All the more reason to keep pushing.

meathead22

meathead22

Awards
It was hard but had to do it knocking poeple down i couldnt do it so in end i said best we not mates now and deleted his number

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
yeah bro you dont need someone around you who acts like that..

l2o07

Awards
if he is your best friend as you say, you should talk with him as a best friend. be honest with the way he is acting, but do it nicely. No one likes being criticized about their personality, and can be hard to take in sometimes. Just tell him something like "hey man we needa talk real quick... just listen to me as a best friend... you been little harsh on the comments lately... lets just take it easy man. you're coming off the wrong way to other people and i know you're cooler than that bro... we good now?" or jus something friendly. ya know?