COD MW3 Vs BATTLEFIELD 3

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
Discuss :p

I am a die hard call of duty player, il fk anyone up.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've played both....i don't think you can compare them. They both have different styles and have theirs ups/downs

nokkT

Awards
I don't own MW3, well, basically because I didn't want to drop $60 on a glorified map pack. I have played it, though. I can't really compare them because they are really different games.

For me, since I'm a highly competitive and skill based player, I prefer Battlefield 3. I feel like it requires more skill and tactics to play than running around just spraying people in MW3.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i only have MW3 for PC - never played multi player though. i suck to bad at it. might get Battlefield next, but most likely the next game i get is Scrym (sp) :)

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i havent played mw3 multiplayer yet cause im in afghanistan atm so i can only play it on pc atm (i player on xbox 360 at home) but i cant wait to play online when i get back lol.. battlefield 3 i played that campaign here also its pretty tight i gotta say.. i never played any of the other battlefields though. and ya Bolanrox i also have skyrim here also that game is awesome if you love that type of rpg game where you can literally do anything whenever you want :p

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
you like it online gymrat?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
dsade Evomuse 0
Supplements 1
ambulldog General Chat 14
ambulldog General Chat 12