Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

Page 723 of 746 First ... 721722723724725 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I have just realised that swearing gets starred out but if you swear on a meme you are fine.

    In before custom meme arguments.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Ben is a smart lad. He just needs some extended amount of time to process is all.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Ben is a smart lad. He just needs some extended amount of time to process is all.
    Are you implying he is slow?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Are you implying he is slow?
    He's just consumed with other things mentally to be bothered with noticing simple things.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Are you implying he is slow?
    Well he can be smart if he has a long long time to figure it out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  6. Sorry James, you have been absent too long to resume the standard level of abuse.

    I had to click on your avatar because I forgot who you were.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Sorry James, you have been absent too long to resume the standard level of abuse.I had to click on your avatar because I like to gaze into your spacious eyes.
    I was merely pointing out that you are a thoughtful and rather intelligent man who likes to take a profound amount of time to ensure each and every decision made is the best!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I was merely pointing out that you are a thoughtful and rather intelligent man who likes to take a profound amount of time to ensure each and every decision made is the best!
    Cough*bullsh´t*cough
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Cough*you'rehot*cough
    Whoa, slow down there big fella, I'm taken!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  10. Tomorrow's my last day of school this term and then it's off to the Caribbean!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Tomorrow's my last day of school this term and then it's off to the Caribbean!
    Off to go play Jack Swallow in Butt Pirates of the Caribbean?
    Recoverbro

  12. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Off to go play Jack Swallow in Butt Pirates of the Caribbean?
    Yep! You should come. You can be my First Mate
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  13. Whoa . . . no "Angry Pirate" references . . . this is a family place
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  14. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Off to go play Jack Swallow in Butt Pirates of the Caribbean?
    And a rousing game of hide the sword and sword 'fighting'? Don't start without p5sky, he might get jealous.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    And a rousing game of hide the sword and sword 'fighting'? Don't start without p5sky, he might get jealous.
    Unfortunately someone will inevitably show up with a dagger . . . such a disappointment
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  16. One more semester done! Busch Gardens this weekend and then a fantastic Caribbean cruise with my hot lady. This is going to be the best two week break ever! We should set up a RB cruise. That would be crazy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    One more semester done! Busch Gardens this weekend and then a fantastic Caribbean cruise with my hot lady. This is going to be the best two week break ever! We should set up a RB cruise. That would be crazy.
    Been on one cruise down to the Bahamas. That was enough for me!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Been on one cruise down to the Bahamas. That was enough for me!
    I took a short Bahamas cruise too. It honestly kinda sucked in comparison to a real full-blown cruise. The food was sub-par and the entertainment options were scarce. What didn't you like about it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  19. Being on a boat! I'm a country boy and that was just like being in a floating city that I couldn't leave. Getting out at the different ports was cool but just hated being stuck on the boat. After the first day, I was done.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Being on a boat! I'm a country boy and that was just like being in a floating city that I couldn't leave. Getting out at the different ports was cool but just hated being stuck on the boat. After the first day, I was done.
    lol! I'm a mountain man myself but I loved it. If I had to live like that I would go crazy but for a short vacation that includes shows, all you can eat all day long, activities, movies, and so much more, no hotels or rental cars, it's perfect for me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  21. It could have been that we were in Orlando for a few days before the cruise too. Foof and entertainment were great, I just wanted to get away. Maybe I just have a hard time not being able to truely relax? I always have to be doing something!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Tomorrow's my last day of school this term and then it's off to the Caribbean!

    2 more work days and off to Jamaica I go!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. image-1363020104.jpg

    Ravens cheerleaders practice from my balcony view. Be jealous!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****10 0238"/> Ravens cheerleaders practice from my balcony view. Be jealous!
    is that in Baltimore? Never mind I guess it's jamaica

  25. Jeffy is in Jamaica!

    I need some holiday inspiration.

    Who has somewhere to recommend? Looking for beautiful weather in June.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Smackin' the Fat Off Milas
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 07:23 AM
  2. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:08 PM
  3. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
  4. listen to this
    By timmy202 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Log in
Log in