Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

Page 4 of 461 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That cat looks like a hairy E.T. lol.

    P.S. I had to tell Milas you negged me when you said USA > UK. It upset me!
    Shhh...hush, sweetheart.... *finger to your lips*

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep


  2. This thread just got a lot more weird.

    When I read that I kind of laughed and gagged at the same time lol. Your beard is too much for me!

  3. If someone causes you recurring nightmares, can you file a lawsuit?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    So in JD's thread you share our pillow talk and now what happens between two men behind closed doors is brought out into the public again? I can never trust you!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    P.S. I had to tell Milas you negged me when you said USA > UK. It upset me!
    lover's quarrell?

    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This thread just got a lot more weird.

    When I read that I kind of laughed and gagged at the same time lol. Your beard is too much for me!
    lol I can have that effect.

    You're just jealous of my facial man-fur

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If someone causes you recurring nightmares, can you file a lawsuit?
    You haven't seen anything, yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    lover's quarrell?

    No, he just loves the drama...He's lucky he's cute.




    Haha, okay, I don't know that I can keep this up anymore. Typing that last line felt like a bit too much.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Bump for hate and jokes.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  7. Need to revive this thread, it was full of lulz too...

    TRANSADERM VS DERMACRINE
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Need to revive this thread, it was full of lulz too...

    TRANSADERM VS DERMACRINE


    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    In your typical English food post you have baked beans. Do you not have Heinz baked beans in America? It was founded there.

    I searched for "most popular American foods" and these came up in a tongue and cheek article as the top 10 things "only America could have invented". I hadn't heard of most of them. Thoughts?
    - Corn dog
    - Philly cheesesteak
    - "Chinese food" lol
    - S'mores
    - Reuben sandwich
    - Cobb salad
    - Baked alaska
    - Buffalo wings
    - Turducken
    - Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
    you've seriously missed out. that reads like a thanksgiving menu at my house
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you've seriously missed out. that reads like a thanksgiving menu at my house
    You missed it, it was 1hr pre-fast break and I had the smart idea to post pics of each food item for Ben to see. BAD idea, got so hungry I ate a couple burrittos and order of chips & queso, and then moved on to dessert... and the worst part is I didn't have a single thing from that list!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    No, he just loves the drama...He's lucky he's cute.

    Haha, okay, I don't know that I can keep this up anymore. Typing that last line felt like a bit too much.
    Haha, the fact you have seen me on Facebook makes the fact you called me cute infinitely more weird!

    MidwestBeast once played a game of gay chicken with his other straight male friend. Both of them were so stubborn and determined to win that they woke up the next morning snuggling each other.

    ... in the end there were no real winners.

    True story.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you've seriously missed out. that reads like a thanksgiving menu at my house
    I know they are quite popular so I must have missed something.

    A sausage deep fried in corn flour sounds horrible. Why are corn dogs so nice?

    By the way Milas, as you referred to Scottish cuisine earlier it is quite famous that they have deep fried Mars bars in Scotland.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I know they are quite popular so I must have missed something.

    A sausage deep fried in corn flour sounds horrible. Why are corn dogs so nice?

    By the way Milas, as you referred to Scottish cuisine earlier it is quite famous that they have deep fried Mars bars in Scotland.
    its batter made of corn flour, fairly sweet but ends up nice and crunchy on the outside. Pretty thick too as you can see from Milas' picture
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I know they are quite popular so I must have missed something.

    A sausage deep fried in corn flour sounds horrible. Why are corn dogs so nice?

    By the way Milas, as you referred to Scottish cuisine earlier it is quite famous that they have deep fried Mars bars in Scotland.
    Fried Mars Bar??? You must not know that I used to live in Texas!











    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  15. Excuse my naivety and ignorance but which of those are real and which are spoofs?

    When it says fried does it mean deep fried i.e. dipped in oil?

    Surely deep fried butter, peanut butter and jelly (we say jam) sandwiches and deep fried bubblegum can't be real?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Excuse my naivety and ignorance but which of those are real and which are spoofs?

    When it says fried does it mean deep fried i.e. dipped in oil?

    Surely deep fried butter, peanut butter and jelly (we say jam) sandwiches and deep fried bubblegum can't be real?
    they coat them in batter first
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  17. Everything listed is covered in batter and dipped in oil?

    You must be teasing me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Excuse my naivety and ignorance but which of those are real and which are spoofs?

    When it says fried does it mean deep fried i.e. dipped in oil?

    Surely deep fried butter, peanut butter and jelly (we say jam) sandwiches and deep fried bubblegum can't be real?
    All real, verified personally in many cases!

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Everything listed is covered in batter and dipped in oil?

    You must be teasing me.
    Nope, that's how they do it at the Texas State Fair.

    Fried Guacamole, fried salsa, fried coke, etc.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Everything listed is covered in batter and dipped in oil?

    You must be teasing me.
    nope, its pretty good too. Really the deep fried twinkies are my favorites, the chocolate flavors don't seem to go as well with being battered.

    although my favorite state fair food is the chocolate covered bacon
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. Hang on, fried coke lol? Deep fried bubblegum?

    I am not having this anymore. You two could be repping each other behind my back laughing at my stupidity and I would be none the wiser!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nope, its pretty good too. Really the deep fried twinkies are my favorites, the chocolate flavors don't seem to go as well with being battered.

    although my favorite state fair food is the chocolate covered bacon
    Chicken fried bacon was my favorite. I never got it chocolate covered though, that would be good.

    Just this weekend I had bacon wrapped tater tots that were fried, those were good, a nice chili sauce to go with it too...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Hang on, fried coke lol? Deep fried bubblegum?

    I am not having this anymore. You two could be repping each other behind my back laughing at my stupidity and I would be none the wiser!
    Just google "Texas state fair fried food", the vendors try to out-do each other every year.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  23. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Hang on, fried coke lol? Deep fried bubblegum?

    I am not having this anymore. You two could be repping each other behind my back laughing at my stupidity and I would be none the wiser!
    nope, welcome to the southern US states. Here's an article on Tampa's state fair, the deep fried butter is a ways into the slideshow

    http://tampabay.metromix.com/events/...392898/content
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  24. Buffalo chicken in a flapjack
    Deep fried latte
    Deep fried pineapple upside down cake

    I don't believe you made a joke about not trusting English tastebuds because we have baked beans on toast!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. this baked beans on toast thing sounds awesome
  26. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Buffalo chicken in a flapjack
    Deep fried latte
    Deep fried pineapple upside down cake

    I don't believe you made a joke about not trusting English tastebuds because we have baked beans on toast!
    bangers and mash...

    heres a good list of other psychopathic but not all deep fried state fair food

    http://52foodsonastick.blogspot.com/
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  27. deep friend pickles, deep fried oreos, deep fried snickers.....oh man, thats one bad day at the fair, i easily spend $50 on all that junk within 2 hours.....welcome to america

    we love obesity, oil, and in some states even our sisters

  28. Pepperoni pizza on a stick, battered and fried brownie on a stick lol.

    My mind is blown.

    By the way Eric bangers and mash are actually frequent my diet quite a lot, 97% free range meat and homemade onion gravy. Guilt free!

    I would like to try a deep fried brownie on a stick though but my digestive system would not handle that at all lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    deep friend pickles, deep fried oreos, deep fried snickers.....oh man, thats one bad day at the fair, i easily spend $50 on all that junk within 2 hours.....welcome to america

    we love obesity, oil, and in some states even our sisters
    Haha! I don't know the generalisations well enough to stereotype. I think I would get into trouble lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Buffalo chicken in a flapjack
    Deep fried latte
    Deep fried pineapple upside down cake

    I don't believe you made a joke about not trusting English tastebuds because we have baked beans on toast!
    Have you tried any of this stuff??? It beats beans and toast HANDS DOWN!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha! I don't know the generalisations well enough to stereotype. I think I would get into trouble lol.
    Stereotypes are EARNED over time. Typical present-day American = fat, stupid, lazy and little/no character.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  32. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    really most british food is decent, just it looks bad and the names are rough. Bubble and squeak....
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  33. Mannnnnn anyone watch epicmealtime on youtube!! Go!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Have you tried any of this stuff??? It beats beans and toast HANDS DOWN!
    I didn't even know this stuff existed, let alone tried it lol.

    I haven't even eaten a doughnut or a slice of pizza in around 4 years so the delicacy that is 'deep fried brownie on a stick' is not one I am familiar with lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha, the fact you have seen me on Facebook makes the fact you called me cute infinitely more weird!

    MidwestBeast once played a game of gay chicken with his other straight male friend. Both of them were so stubborn and determined to win that they woke up the next morning snuggling each other.

    ... in the end there were no real winners.

    True story.
    Why do you speak of yourself in the third person? Other people would be confused by this.





    And how did this turn into a fried food thread? lol

    Let's get this thing back on track. Let's not forget what Milas has done to shame the UK...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Mannnnnn anyone watch epicmealtime on youtube!! Go!
    Epic food porn... not even fair!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Why do you speak of yourself in the third person? Other people would be confused by this.

    And how did this turn into a fried food thread? lol

    Let's get this thing back on track. Let's not forget what Milas has done to shame the UK...
    Stop trying to play online gay chicken with me. I am not taking the bait and you keep persisting! It is like one of those little puppies that persistently keeps trying to hump your leg even when you kick him off lol.

    --

    I am not sure how much more of a scapegoat I can make Milas for making me choose a flavour of RecoverPro with 22 servings less in it. I spoke to a hitman to see what he thought and he didn't think it was worth pursuing. He saw it as no big deal!?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Mannnnnn anyone watch epicmealtime on youtube!! Go!
    The Texas State Fair needs to step it's game up. Unless it is 'deep fried Christmas Meat Slaughterhouse on a stick' I am not going to be impressed anymore.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Stop trying to play online gay chicken with me. I am not taking the bait and you keep persisting! It is like one of those little puppies that persistently keeps trying to hump your leg even when you kick him off lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  40. Whats goin on in here? Is it safe?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Smackin' the Fat Off Milas
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 07:23 AM
  2. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:08 PM
  3. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
  4. listen to this
    By timmy202 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Log in
Log in