Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

Page 2 of 454 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    the ratio is the same, the only difference is the flavoring i think, the old flavoring was alittle bland but got the job done and it wasn't bad, imo the new lemon flavor is stronger and coloring is darker, the extras in flavoring are probably why it's less servings than it used to bestill imo the best value in aminos, bulk doesn't have as good of ratio and then you have to flavor it yourself, not that thats tough but i've had crystal lights and mio's or whatever that were awful
    Interesting, that might answer my query. I have PM'd a rep to clarify this.

  2. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    no phones in the gym!....your breaking a cardinal rule
    It's ok.. Cardio day lol

  3. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,812
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Hey, we've never claimed our stuff is the closest legal alternative to injectable testosterone!
    And as for product testing... well... you wanna go there?

    This thrad could get spicy...



    P.S

    I like spicy talk
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    20-25$ never paid more then that for 2:1:1 I use the walmart brand It's pretty cheap. Was that a sale price for recoverpro?
    Yes, Christmas in July. It was EPIC!

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Check my sig before you go there.


    You were converted to the Dark Side, weren't you!!!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  5. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    This thread has been full of win.

    I just need to start the chant...bring back Markus! Bring back Markus! Bring back Markus!

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,674
    Answers
    0

    Kids kids kids!! Play nice! Don't make me seperate you! LMAO!! Having a pretty good laugh at this thread!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  7. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0

    Lol.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  8. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Kids kids kids!! Play nice! Don't make me seperate you! LMAO!! Having a pretty good laugh at this thread!
    We need some lines to cross, too bad USP Labs isn't here anymore...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  9. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I tried my first tub of RecoverPro in lemon. It is barely more expensive than bulk powder BCAAs in England that aren't flavoured and came with a free shaker so I was happy.

    Milas convinced me to try the raspberry option because it tastes so delicious. If you take a few scoops intra workout like I do the taste is extremely sweet and sickly. I much preferred lemon.

    So, I bought another tub of lemon flavour recently and noticed this;

    Lemon flavour
    1kg tub
    4:1:1 ratio with 6g total BCAAs per serving
    Serving size 6.8g
    Servings per container 147

    Raspberry flavour
    1kg tub
    4:1:1 ratio with 6g total BCAAs per serving
    Serving size 8g
    Servings per container 125

    22 more servings in the lemon flavour with the same amount of BCAAs in each. I didn't notice this online as the websites I buy from do not supply nutritional information on more than one label. I didn't realise the discrepancy and although raspberry would have to use more flavours etc I didn't think it would add up to this much of a difference.

    Just to make anyone aware who wasn't already.

    Never take advice from Milas!

    P.S., the lemon I buy from the biggest distributor in the UK is the old style so maybe it has changed with the new label.
    We're on our second version of the Lemon flavor. It's been upgraded and tastes a lot better. I liked the first one, but the newest version is a lot better, IMO. I have the large tub each of the Raspberry and Lemon (black tubs, not the old white). Both read the same:

    1kg tub
    4:1:1 ratio with 6g total BCAAs per serving
    Serving size 8g
    Servings per container [B]125
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I said in the first post that this is from the white tub so things may have changed with the new tubs. I can't imagine them changing the formula though?

    An AI rep PM'd me and said it was due to the extra favours needed. Does anyone have an old tub of raspberry flavour?
    RecoverPRO originally only came in Lemon. It went on hiatus for a flavor upgrade and came back with the two current flavor choices.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  10. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    We're on our second version of the Lemon flavor. It's been upgraded and tastes a lot better. I liked the first one, but the newest version is a lot better, IMO. I have the large tub each of the Raspberry and Lemon (black tubs, not the old white). Both read the same:



    RecoverPRO originally only came in Lemon. It went on hiatus for a flavor upgrade and came back with the two current flavor choices.
    Way too professional and courteous response. He's British, he prefers more chipper conversation from us muggles. Is that the best AI can throw at this? Pshaw!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  11. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Wait so bdcc wtf why didn't u look at the serving size urself???? Im still confused how Milas is faulted.... before I buy something I ask advice but I also do my own sight seeing as well...
  12. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    LOL. What the hell is a muggle?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  13. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    LOL. What the hell is a muggle?
    Nonmagic folk.
    Opposite of a wizard.

    (I had to comment)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    LOL. What the hell is a muggle?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0



    I guess that is a fair and accurate statement, no?

    <My stepfather is English and he ends everything in a question>
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  16. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Way too professional and courteous response. He's British, he prefers more chipper conversation from us muggles. Is that the best AI can throw at this? Pshaw!
    Shall we treat him like Gail the snail?



    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  17. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    Guys, guys, guys! I was going to invite you all to a thread to hang out, but now I don't want to hang out with you anymore.

    ...errr...so do you guys wanna go?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  18. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Guys, guys, guys! I was going to invite you all to a thread to hang out, but now I don't want to hang out with you anymore.

    ...errr...so do you guys wanna go?
    YAH! YAH, stxnas! YAH!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  19. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    Come win some free stuff and look at hot chicks in the process: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...-offended.html
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  20. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Wait so bdcc wtf why didn't u look at the serving size urself???? Im still confused how Milas is faulted.... before I buy something I ask advice but I also do my own sight seeing as well...
    It's all a hoax, BDCC ran out of witty ways to come back to my British humour, so he resorted to character assassination and aryuvedic voodoo.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  21. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,695
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I tried my first tub of RecoverPro in lemon. It is barely more expensive than bulk powder BCAAs in England that aren't flavoured and came with a free shaker so I was happy.

    Milas convinced me to try the raspberry option because it tastes so delicious. If you take a few scoops intra workout like I do the taste is extremely sweet and sickly. I much preferred lemon.

    So, I bought another tub of lemon flavour recently and noticed this;

    Lemon flavour
    1kg tub
    4:1:1 ratio with 6g total BCAAs per serving
    Serving size 6.8g
    Servings per container 147

    Raspberry flavour
    1kg tub
    4:1:1 ratio with 6g total BCAAs per serving
    Serving size 8g
    Servings per container 125

    22 more servings in the lemon flavour with the same amount of BCAAs in each. I didn't notice this online as the websites I buy from do not supply nutritional information on more than one label. I didn't realise the discrepancy and although raspberry would have to use more flavours etc I didn't think it would add up to this much of a difference.

    Just to make anyone aware who wasn't already.

    Never take advice from Milas!

    P.S., the lemon I buy from the biggest distributor in the UK is the old style so maybe it has changed with the new label.
    LOL at the title...i cant decide if u should be repped or negged

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  22. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    LOL. What the hell is a muggle?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nonmagic folk.
    Opposite of a wizard.

    (I had to comment)
    You're now indicted as part of this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Watch Harry Potters, years 1-18. Enlightenment is within Hogwarts.

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post


    I guess that is a fair and accurate statement, no?

    <My stepfather is English and he ends everything in a question>
    Yes?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  23. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    I need to pull up a seat to this...subbed!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  24. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    LOL at the title...i cant decide if u should be repped or negged
    Not sure if deserves reps...or negs...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  25. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Guys, guys, guys! I was going to invite you all to a thread to hang out, but now I don't want to hang out with you anymore.

    ...errr...so do you guys wanna go?
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    YAH! YAH, stxnas! YAH!
    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Come win some free stuff and look at hot chicks in the process: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...-offended.html
    No derailing the serious thread or you face the Neg Train...

    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  26. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    LOL at the title...i cant decide if u should be repped or negged
    Well, he did say PES reps were better looking than other reps... you decide

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Not sure if deserves reps...or negs...
    You too Fry...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  27. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Well, he did say PES reps were better looking than other reps... you decide
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  28. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0

    This thread has been the most most entertaining part of my day.. lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  29. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,812
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    No derailing the serious thread or you face the Neg Train...

    COLE TRAIN!!!!!

    lmao... I love the office linebacker series!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  30. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Wait so bdcc wtf why didn't u look at the serving size urself???? Im still confused how Milas is faulted.... before I buy something I ask advice but I also do my own sight seeing as well...
    Only one version of the label is shown online. It wasn't until I looked at the label once it arrived that I realised the difference. I have said this already. I am surprised you didn't see it as you do so much research.

    P.S. for anyone who is unsure, I wouldn't take the accusatory manner of this thread too seriously lol. Something tells me I might have to repost this a few times if the thread continues for a lot more pages lol.
  31. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    22 servings is a lot to lose between one lemon flavour and the next. I would expect that much of a discrepancy if you were turning unflavoured into 'very berry chocolate watermelon' lol.

    Losing 22 servings worth of amino on a lemon flavour upgrade. The black tub must be dangerously sweet lol. I hope the white version stays in stock over here.
  32. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Sounds like its the problem of the website you ordered from
  33. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post


    I guess that is a fair and accurate statement, no?

    <My stepfather is English and he ends everything in a question>
    Out of all of the English stereotypes I have never heard this one lol.

    As it is based on one person it is like me saying "I knew an American guy once, he used to wear his underwear over his trousers and wash in a puddle" lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Milas, I stand firm that lemon flavour is the way to go but there is one thing I will take back.

    I will take back my comment about PES reps being the best looking. I saw a photo of MidwestBeast and his beard is glorious. It looks exactly like this.

    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    I'm Ron Burgundy?
  36. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Out of all of the English stereotypes I have never heard this one lol.

    As it is based on one person it is like me saying "I knew an American guy once, he used to wear his underwear over his trousers and wash in a puddle" lol
    You knew Quail-Man?!



    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Milas, I stand firm that lemon flavour is the way to go but there is one thing I will take back.

    I will take back my comment about PES reps being the best looking. I saw a photo of MidwestBeast and his beard is glorious. It looks exactly like this.

    lol since you know me on facebook, you're one of the few who actually understands how close to true this really is

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Great. Now you're English, too?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  37. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    I tried to make a poster saying "DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN'S FLAVOURING ADVICE, HE HAS A VERY SWEET TOOTH!" but when I cropped the yellow face from his avatar the resolution was too low for me to enlarge.

    I am not even sure it is his real face...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. New Member
    VeeSix's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  9g lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    203
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Speaking of never taking advice, would you take advice on flavouring from a brit that eats food like this...



    Beans on Brown toast is a big slab of healthy fibre and protein, don't diss it!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I tried to make a poster saying "DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN'S FLAVOURING ADVICE, HE HAS A VERY SWEET TOOTH!" but when I cropped the yellow face from his avatar the resolution was too low for me to enlarge.I am not even sure it is his real face
    Why so serious?
  40. New Member
    eddiejerom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    68
    Answers
    0

    I also ordered the old recover pro lemon flavour and i think it's disgusting compared to Xtend flavours, do you not find it quite chemicaly tasting?
    Also it does not mix very well at all...well, compared to xtend.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Smackin' the Fat Off Milas
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 06:23 AM
  2. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 04:08 PM
  3. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 07:36 PM
  4. listen to this
    By timmy202 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in