Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

Page 10 of 619 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Tastes like chicken...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Hi Ben, I know I have mentioned it to you before but I was looking through your Facebook photos and I have to say it again, your body is incredible.

    You have a stunning physique and your face is delicious. I could get lost in your eyes forever.

    No homo though.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bdcc again."
    •   
       


  3. Mate what are you talking about? I think that is a bit forward for AM?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    via PM

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thanks, mate. It's a pretty grueling life, though. You wouldn't believe the things I've had to do to actually get some of the gigs. That's why I never order peanut butter flavoured protein anymore.

  5. LOL. You win!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. I keep thinking that this all goes back to some bad webcamming between you all where one of you left the other frustrated

  7. I would never do that with him. He has a massive beard.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Anyone that prefers raspberry, how many scoops do you use?

    Two are bearable but four intra workout are very strong.
    I do about 10 ounces per scoop and that seems to make it taste pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lulz!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I keep thinking that this all goes back to some bad webcamming between you all where one of you left the other frustrated


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would never do that with him. He has a massive beard.
    Shhhhhhhh...besides, you said it tickles.




  10. Haha! It doesn't make sense I give our more rep points in this thread than any other as this thread is an insult to most people's intelligence lol.

    I have to spread more reps before giving you any I am afraid.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha! It doesn't make sense I give our more rep points in this thread than any other as this thread is an insult to most people's intelligence lol.
    lol same here. I repped Markus and he's still at zero, though (and no, I'm not joking)

    Oh, and for everyone else, here's a little something bdcc probably didn't want you to see:

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Last night I was listening to that new song that Chris Brown is on - "Better with the lights off." It made me think of you, because when it's dark, I don't even know your beard is there. Well, until, you know...Somewhat on the subject, I'm glad that he gave Rihanna what she deserved.

  12. You know when I told you that misquoting each other would get into dangerous territory?

    You literally just shattered the moral line lol.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You know when I told you that misquoting each other would get into dangerous territory?

    You literally just shattered the moral line lol.
    I'm good at doing that.


  14. The best part is this thread is in the main Supplement section, and it continues to grow. I hope one day this thread will have as many posts as an AndroSeries thread...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  15. I think this thread will get deleted if it continues to grow. It will become too strong!

    Maybe we can try and make it a sticky or the default landing page for new members lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    The best part is this thread is in the main Supplement section, and it continues to grow. I hope one day this thread will have as many posts as an AndroSeries thread...
    As long as we feed it after midnight, it shall multiply...

  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I think this thread will get deleted if it continues to grow. It will become too strong!

    Maybe we can try and make it a sticky or the default landing page for new members lol.
    My goal is still to get this thing onto the newsletter...lol.

  18. If it does that it will be like a virus which rots AM from the inside lol.

    By the way, you deserve negative reps for starting that "no homo" thread. That belonged in here. Don't cheat on us.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. What is this "other thread" I'm hearing about???
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If it does that it will be like a virus which rots AM from the inside lol.

    By the way, you deserve negative reps for starting that "no homo" thread. That belonged in here. Don't cheat on us.
    Haha! Well you and I (and Milas and Markus) both (all) know that it does belong in here; you're right. However, we also know only a special kind of person reads this thread at this point lol. And I actually wanted that thread to get a lot of traffic, because as much as I joke, I really do hate that saying, so I'd love to see it vanish.

    And I made it up to you. You're now in my signature lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Thread full of topless men under the title "no homo"? Methinks it's false advertising...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  22. Ironically a thread which was started to demonstrate the insecurities of some people's sexuality in case they are accidentally viewed as homosexual ends up filled with pictures of scantily clad women lol.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    My goal is still to get this thing onto the newsletter...lol.
    don't tempt me

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    My goal is still to get this thing onto the newsletter...lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    don't tempt me
    LOL, that would be scary! No one would listen to me about RecoverPro then!!! EVER!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  25. P.S. MWB, your signature made me laugh much more than my actual comment did. What I found funny is everyone who reads it and thinks they must be taking it out of context is wrong, it is in exactly what they thought it meant.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    P.S. MWB, your signature made me laugh much more than my actual comment did. What I found funny is everyone who reads it and thinks they must be taking it out of context is wrong, it is in exactly what they thought it meant.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Bump for hate.

    I heard bdcc saying stuff about burning miniature American flags with magnifying glasses for fun.

    And Milas was saying that bears are herbivores.

  28. ....... just gonna throw this out..... I never thought Steve harvey was funny...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Smackin' the Fat Off Milas
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 07:23 AM
  2. Welcome our New Rep Milas and New Products to NeedtoBuildMuscle!
    By chocolatemilk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:08 PM
  3. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
  4. listen to this
    By timmy202 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Log in
Log in