Hello & Thank You

feedme

Awards
Hello and Thank You all for the great information and discussion.

I am new to this level of exercise and diet but am feeling in need of some muscle and more bulk. I have tried various simple diets, workout strategies, OTC supplements, etc. but none have worked so far. Nothing I tried was that intensive though, so I blame a bit of laziness on myself. haha

Male, 31, 6'2", 158lb ectomorph hard-gainer, ready to gorge.

I would like to be able to hit 195 of muscle again, that is the max I have ever weighed. That was 2003 though and I have softened up quite a bit since then. Started working from home online, moved to boonies in the desert/chaparral and got lazy. That time is over and I got a gym membership as well as looking into tai chi and aikido. My daughter is about to start kindergarten(I never thought about how Germanic that word is?) so that will give me time to get healthy, bulk up and go back to college.

I figured I would look online and this forum kept popping up and had the most solid information and kindest output of said information. So I joined and hope to be able to learn & give some knowledge back in return.

Very interested in the GH peptide type products for a short cycle to kick start me back into gain. But I need to research and discuss a lot more before I hike further down that trail. I would like to pack on some immediate bulk with the GH assistance and then back off and go straight natural from there out(I garden and eat well already so it fits a bit better than daily IM or subQ's).

Thanks again for having me, I am excited! :banana:

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. You came to the right place. I don't feel hormones are needed to "kickstart". You are just getting back into lifting so this is a good time to gain naturally. Lift heavy and eat a high calorie clean diet and you will start seeing results in no time.