Do these stats sound right?
- 05-06-2011, 08:21 PM
- 05-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Funny you mention that -- I was just looking at what I believe is the current issue of Men's Fitness in the gym today. Vin Diesel is on the cover and I was looking at it thinking how ill-proportioned and lame he looks. Have a look for yourself (remove the spaces): www . shoppingblog . com / 2011pics/vin_diesel_mens_fitness_june_2 011 . jpg
Hardly any vascularity, even though he's clearly flexing, biceps get lost somewhere between his forearms and shoulders, underdeveloped triceps, wide-looking waist compared to his back, shoulders overpower traps.
All in all not what I would call the epitome of "Men's Fitness." As for the arm size, heck if I know. He looks short b/c of his proportions, but I'd say 17 could be right.
05-06-2011, 09:28 PM
what about Hemsworth though? he clearly has the better physique but he's the same weight, looks bigger and is 3'' taller?
Similar Forum Threads
- By JayRock in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:13 AM
- By brooksy3434 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:49 PM
- By brian101883 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2009, 10:53 AM
- By manifesto in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2008, 03:58 AM
- By sage in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2003, 04:56 PM