you ever had some punk keep smerking at you in the gym?

  1. Registered User
    CoorsLight126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    294
    Answers
    0

    you ever had some punk keep smerking at you in the gym?


    You ever been in the gym and had some little **** keep looking over at you with a smerk on his face? I mean to the point its obvious your the one he finds amusing? Funny, because I never see the guys who are serious about it laughing at other people. Its always the guy who looks like he used to be the jock 30 yrs ago, but now he just drinks a lot of beer and delivers newspapers for a living. The next time this one idiot does this I'm going to look dead at him and wink, mess his mind up a little, hahhaa

  2. Registered User
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0

    Lmao, take a picture of his face when you say that lol.
  3. Registered User
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    484
    Answers
    0

    Not exactly, but something similar happened to me the other night.

    I just switched gyms a couple months ago and this other BBer is always there the same time as me (but he's much larger). Anyway, I never talked to him before, but wanted a spot for my last set up squats, so I asked him to give me a spot.

    I get through my set and say thanks, and he says "it's cool, I kind of thought you had too much weight on there and I'd have to lift it all for you, but that was all you bro."....

    Then we talked for a couple mins.

    Flash forward to end of the night.

    I'm leaving and he's up front spitting game to one of the PT's. So I just walk by say:

    ME:Thanks again, *name
    HIM:Any time, you seem alright, ...now
    ME: (jokingly) Oh but not before?
    HIM:Well, actually, I thought you were always mean-mugging me before and you looked like you thought your were a badass or something.

    ME:Seriously? my bad (laughing)
    HIM:Well, even after we talked for a bit, you still had that same look on your face, so maybe thats just your look when you're in training mode

    ME:Oh, proabaly, my bad bro.
    HIM:It's cool man. When I'm in the zone, I probably look like an a-hole too!
    ME:haha
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Answers
    0

    Just ask "what do you, like me or something?"

    And prolly he does!!

    Or he's admiring you like an idol or something? Who knows!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  5. Registered User
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Not exactly, but something similar happened to me the other night.

    I just switched gyms a couple months ago and this other BBer is always there the same time as me (but he's much larger). Anyway, I never talked to him before, but wanted a spot for my last set up squats, so I asked him to give me a spot.

    I get through my set and say thanks, and he says "it's cool, I kind of thought you had too much weight on there and I'd have to lift it all for you, but that was all you bro."....

    Then we talked for a couple mins.

    Flash forward to end of the night.

    I'm leaving and he's up front spitting game to one of the PT's. So I just walk by say:

    ME:Thanks again, *name
    HIM:Any time, you seem alright, ...now
    ME: (jokingly) Oh but not before?
    HIM:Well, actually, I thought you were always mean-mugging me before and you looked like you thought your were a badass or something.

    ME:Seriously? my bad (laughing)
    HIM:Well, even after we talked for a bit, you still had that same look on your face, so maybe thats just your look when you're in training mode

    ME:Oh, proabaly, my bad bro.
    HIM:It's cool man. When I'm in the zone, I probably look like an a-hole too!
    ME:haha
    Lol, its crazy how many dirty looks you get in the gym. IDK what it is, must be elevated test levels

    Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Just ask "what do you, like me or something?"

    And prolly he does!!

    Or he's admiring you like an idol or something? Who knows!!
    If you get people that stare, its probably them thinking 'damn, i want to look like that'
  6. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0

    Ask him if he needs a hug and then as you lean in to give him one, say..."hey dude don't this make weird okay?"
  7. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Today one of the chubby trainers was eye fcuking me so I asked him if i looked jelly filled he just looked down and walked away. Then I said quietly to myself "gang member" and thru a 20lb dumb bell at the wall. Ok... The last half I made up

  8. Registered User
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Today one of the chubby trainers was eye fcuking me so I asked him if i looked jelly filled he just looked down and walked away. Then I said quietly to myself "gang member" and thru a 20lb dumb bell at the wall. Ok... The last half I made up
    You should have played shotput with it towards the chubby trainer
  9. Registered User
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Today one of the chubby trainers was eye fcuking me so I asked him if i looked jelly filled he just looked down and walked away. Then I said quietly to myself "gang member" and thru a 20lb dumb bell at the wall. Ok... The last half I made up
    lmaooo. great thread
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  10. Registered User
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Today one of the chubby trainers was eye fcuking me so I asked him if i looked jelly filled he just looked down and walked away. Then I said quietly to myself "gang member" and thru a 20lb dumb bell at the wall. Ok... The last half I made up
    lol what an assho!e
    BJJ = life
  11. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    lol what an assho!e
    Yuuuuuhhh that guys a jeeeeerk

  12. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Today one of the chubby trainers was eye fcuking me so I asked him if i looked jelly filled he just looked down and walked away. Then I said quietly to myself "gang member" and thru a 20lb dumb bell at the wall. Ok... The last half I made up
    id say the first part is funnier than the part u made up! lmao
  13. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    id say the first part is funnier than the part u made up! lmao
    Yeah, what Staked failed to tell you guys is that he actually slipped Mr. Chubby his phone number! He likes the more cushion for the pushin' jk
  14. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Yeah, what Staked failed to tell you guys is that he actually slipped Mr. Chubby his phone number! He likes the more cushion for the pushin' jk
    Stinky pinky!!! Whoaaa whoooa ... To far?

  15. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0

    I don't know of anyone who smirks at me at the gym. But I know of a few guys who have attitude problems. One of them is a trainer who is in great shape, but the moodiest m'fer to ever wear a tap out shirt. He's condescending, for example a guy let's say a guy weighing 165lbs, is using his machine, he looks at said guy with a look as if to say..."why do you bother". Obviously because he lifts a ton, he thinks to himself how dare anyone interrupt his routine by using a machine he wanted. Not realizing that said 165lb'er is capable of going kamikaze pilot on him in the parking lot, which he learned quickly one day. Needless to say, his attitude is much different now.
  16. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I don't know of anyone who smirks at me at the gym. But I know of a few guys who have attitude problems. One of them is a trainer who is in great shape, but the moodiest m'fer to ever wear a tap out shirt. He's condescending, for example a guy let's say weighing 165lbs, is using his machine, he looks at said guy with a look as if to say..."why do you bother". Obviously because he lifts a ton, he thinks to himself how dare anyone interrupt his routine by using a machine he wanted. Not realizing that said 165lb'er is capable of going kamikaze pilot on him in the parking lot, which he learned quickly one day. Needless to say, his attitude is much different now.
    LOL so I'm assuming the kamikaze pilot was you?
  17. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0

    Hell no! I went and got my much bigger friend. Yes, it was me but definitely not bragging about it, in fact I felt bad about it afterwords. Whole thing felt immature.
  18. Registered User
    airram479's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    384
    Answers
    0

    No smerks, just a$$holes walking around like they're tough-guys.
  19. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    No smerks, just a$$holes walking around like they're tough-guys.
    Exactly. Guys who act like that have no idea how they come off to the rest of the world. I'm more a jovial type person, so I don't get the super serious types. I went to a sports bar the other day and some drunk kid, and I'm not kidding you, says to me ..."dude I could lay you out". He just walked up to me and said that. All I could do was laugh. Years ago I would have stretched him out like a shirt at the dry cleaners, but I kinda felt sorry for the kid.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Exactly. Guys who act like that have no idea how they come off to the rest of the world. I'm more a jovial type person, so I don't get the super serious types. I went to a sports bar the other day and some drunk kid, and I'm not kidding you, says to me ..."dude I could lay you out". He just walked up to me and said that. All I could do was laugh. Years ago I would have stretched him out like a shirt at the dry cleaners, but I kinda felt sorry for the kid.
    Shoulda just replied... "Well isn't that a sweet little paradox?"
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Shoulda just replied... "Well isn't that a sweet little paradox?"
    DA, I was tempted to say..."hey sure you can lay me out, but why not hug it out instead, oh and don't make it weird".
  22. Registered User
    AntonG42O's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,316
    Answers
    0

    what did the kamikaze dude do?
    BJJ = life
  23. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    what did the kamikaze dude do?
    Held him ever so gently and said..."fine you can have the hip abductor machine".
  24. Registered User
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,102
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Held him ever so gently and said..."fine you can have the hip abductor machine".
    HAHAHAHA!!!
  25. Registered User
    andro69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    264
    Answers
    0

    I don't usually pay attention to people in the gym I'm too busy in my own psychotic world. But I workout at home now so it's all good.
  26. Banned
    Markusrulezzz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    672
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Today one of the chubby trainers was eye fcuking me so I asked him if i looked jelly filled he just looked down and walked away. Then I said quietly to myself "gang member" and thru a 20lb dumb bell at the wall. Ok... The last half I made up
    man I just don't see the cop attitude in you lol ! why don't you pull the ****er over and give him a ticket for going 1 over the limit ? maybe he will learn his lesson
  27. Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    man I just don't see the cop attitude in you lol ! why don't you pull the ****er over and give him a ticket for going 1 over the limit ? maybe he will learn his lesson
    or if he can get him for something less.. it would just be funny.. "you had a bit of trouble going around the corner back there sir"
  28. Registered User
    airram479's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    384
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Exactly. Guys who act like that have no idea how they come off to the rest of the world. I'm more a jovial type person, so I don't get the super serious types. I went to a sports bar the other day and some drunk kid, and I'm not kidding you, says to me ..."dude I could lay you out". He just walked up to me and said that. All I could do was laugh. Years ago I would have stretched him out like a shirt at the dry cleaners, but I kinda felt sorry for the kid.

    This is the reason i won't even step foot in bar anymore--too many punk-a$$ kids. A good friend of mine got his head bashed with a pipe for putting some little c0ck-$ucker in his place. Didn't have the ball$ to go toe-to-toe so he waits for him in the parking lot and comes up from behind...My dude almost died, and was out of work for over a year.
  29. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    This is the reason i won't even step foot in bar anymore--too many punk-a$$ kids. A good friend of mine got his head bashed with a pipe for putting some little c0ck-$ucker in his place. Didn't have the ball$ to go toe-to-toe so he waits for him in the parking lot and comes up from behind...My dude almost died, and was out of work for over a year.
    Cowards. I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. llllerns a punk bitch,so is DA.com
    By still alive in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 06:34 PM
  2. CB Dolloway is a punk A$$ BIOTCH
    By heavies in forum MMA
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 11:43 PM
  3. Where did this punk go?
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 03:13 PM
  4. Daft Punk = the best live performance i have ever seen
    By Australian made in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 01:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in