you ever had some punk keep smerking at you in the gym?

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
You ever been in the gym and had some little **** keep looking over at you with a smerk on his face? I mean to the point its obvious your the one he finds amusing? Funny, because I never see the guys who are serious about it laughing at other people. Its always the guy who looks like he used to be the jock 30 yrs ago, but now he just drinks a lot of beer and delivers newspapers for a living. The next time this one idiot does this I'm going to look dead at him and wink, mess his mind up a little, hahhaa

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Lmao, take a picture of his face when you say that lol.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Not exactly, but something similar happened to me the other night.

I just switched gyms a couple months ago and this other BBer is always there the same time as me (but he's much larger). Anyway, I never talked to him before, but wanted a spot for my last set up squats, so I asked him to give me a spot.

I get through my set and say thanks, and he says "it's cool, I kind of thought you had too much weight on there and I'd have to lift it all for you, but that was all you bro."....

Then we talked for a couple mins.

Flash forward to end of the night.

I'm leaving and he's up front spitting game to one of the PT's. So I just walk by say:

ME:Thanks again, *name
HIM:Any time, you seem alright, ...now
ME: (jokingly) Oh but not before?
HIM:Well, actually, I thought you were always mean-mugging me before and you looked like you thought your were a badass or something.

ME:Seriously? my bad (laughing)
HIM:Well, even after we talked for a bit, you still had that same look on your face, so maybe thats just your look when you're in training mode

ME:Oh, proabaly, my bad bro.
HIM:It's cool man. When I'm in the zone, I probably look like an a-hole too!
ME:haha

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just ask "what do you, like me or something?"

And prolly he does!!

Or he's admiring you like an idol or something? Who knows!!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Not exactly, but something similar happened to me the other night.

I just switched gyms a couple months ago and this other BBer is always there the same time as me (but he's much larger). Anyway, I never talked to him before, but wanted a spot for my last set up squats, so I asked him to give me a spot.

I get through my set and say thanks, and he says "it's cool, I kind of thought you had too much weight on there and I'd have to lift it all for you, but that was all you bro."....

Then we talked for a couple mins.

Flash forward to end of the night.

I'm leaving and he's up front spitting game to one of the PT's. So I just walk by say:

ME:Thanks again, *name
HIM:Any time, you seem alright, ...now
ME: (jokingly) Oh but not before?
HIM:Well, actually, I thought you were always mean-mugging me before and you looked like you thought your were a badass or something.

ME:Seriously? my bad (laughing)
HIM:Well, even after we talked for a bit, you still had that same look on your face, so maybe thats just your look when you're in training mode

ME:Oh, proabaly, my bad bro.
HIM:It's cool man. When I'm in the zone, I probably look like an a-hole too!
ME:haha
Lol, its crazy how many dirty looks you get in the gym. IDK what it is, must be elevated test levels:thumbsup:

Just ask "what do you, like me or something?"

And prolly he does!!

Or he's admiring you like an idol or something? Who knows!!
If you get people that stare, its probably them thinking 'damn, i want to look like that' ;)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask him if he needs a hug and then as you lean in to give him one, say..."hey dude don't this make weird okay?"

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today one of the chubby trainers was eye fcuking me so I asked him if i looked jelly filled :p he just looked down and walked away. Then I said quietly to myself "gang member" and thru a 20lb dumb bell at the wall. Ok... The last half I made up :)

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Today one of the chubby trainers was eye fcuking me so I asked him if i looked jelly filled :p he just looked down and walked away. Then I said quietly to myself "gang member" and thru a 20lb dumb bell at the wall. Ok... The last half I made up :)
You should have played shotput with it towards the chubby trainer ;)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lmaooo. great thread

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
lol what an assho!e

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
id say the first part is funnier than the part u made up! lmao

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
id say the first part is funnier than the part u made up! lmao
Yeah, what Staked failed to tell you guys is that he actually slipped Mr. Chubby his phone number! He likes the more cushion for the pushin' jk :toofunny:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, what Staked failed to tell you guys is that he actually slipped Mr. Chubby his phone number! He likes the more cushion for the pushin' jk :toofunny:
Stinky pinky!!! Whoaaa whoooa ... To far?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know of anyone who smirks at me at the gym. But I know of a few guys who have attitude problems. One of them is a trainer who is in great shape, but the moodiest m'fer to ever wear a tap out shirt. He's condescending, for example a guy let's say a guy weighing 165lbs, is using his machine, he looks at said guy with a look as if to say..."why do you bother". Obviously because he lifts a ton, he thinks to himself how dare anyone interrupt his routine by using a machine he wanted. Not realizing that said 165lb'er is capable of going kamikaze pilot on him in the parking lot, which he learned quickly one day. Needless to say, his attitude is much different now.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I don't know of anyone who smirks at me at the gym. But I know of a few guys who have attitude problems. One of them is a trainer who is in great shape, but the moodiest m'fer to ever wear a tap out shirt. He's condescending, for example a guy let's say weighing 165lbs, is using his machine, he looks at said guy with a look as if to say..."why do you bother". Obviously because he lifts a ton, he thinks to himself how dare anyone interrupt his routine by using a machine he wanted. Not realizing that said 165lb'er is capable of going kamikaze pilot on him in the parking lot, which he learned quickly one day. Needless to say, his attitude is much different now.
LOL so I'm assuming the kamikaze pilot was you?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell no! I went and got my much bigger friend. Yes, it was me but definitely not bragging about it, in fact I felt bad about it afterwords. Whole thing felt immature.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
No smerks, just a$$holes walking around like they're tough-guys.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No smerks, just a$$holes walking around like they're tough-guys.
Exactly. Guys who act like that have no idea how they come off to the rest of the world. I'm more a jovial type person, so I don't get the super serious types. I went to a sports bar the other day and some drunk kid, and I'm not kidding you, says to me ..."dude I could lay you out". He just walked up to me and said that. All I could do was laugh. Years ago I would have stretched him out like a shirt at the dry cleaners, but I kinda felt sorry for the kid.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. Guys who act like that have no idea how they come off to the rest of the world. I'm more a jovial type person, so I don't get the super serious types. I went to a sports bar the other day and some drunk kid, and I'm not kidding you, says to me ..."dude I could lay you out". He just walked up to me and said that. All I could do was laugh. Years ago I would have stretched him out like a shirt at the dry cleaners, but I kinda felt sorry for the kid.
Shoulda just replied... "Well isn't that a sweet little paradox?"

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulda just replied... "Well isn't that a sweet little paradox?"
DA, I was tempted to say..."hey sure you can lay me out, but why not hug it out instead, oh and don't make it weird".

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
what did the kamikaze dude do?

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I don't usually pay attention to people in the gym I'm too busy in my own psychotic world. But I workout at home now so it's all good.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man I just don't see the cop attitude in you lol ! why don't you pull the ****er over and give him a ticket for going 1 over the limit ? maybe he will learn his lesson

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
man I just don't see the cop attitude in you lol ! why don't you pull the ****er over and give him a ticket for going 1 over the limit ? maybe he will learn his lesson
or if he can get him for something less.. it would just be funny.. "you had a bit of trouble going around the corner back there sir"

airram479

Awards
  • Established

This is the reason i won't even step foot in bar anymore--too many punk-a$$ kids. A good friend of mine got his head bashed with a pipe for putting some little c0ck-$ucker in his place. Didn't have the ball$ to go toe-to-toe so he waits for him in the parking lot and comes up from behind...My dude almost died, and was out of work for over a year.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the reason i won't even step foot in bar anymore--too many punk-a$$ kids. A good friend of mine got his head bashed with a pipe for putting some little c0ck-$ucker in his place. Didn't have the ball$ to go toe-to-toe so he waits for him in the parking lot and comes up from behind...My dude almost died, and was out of work for over a year.
Cowards. I'm sorry to hear about your friend.