POLICE STATE 2011: 6 year old girl groped then drug tested by TSA

Page 3 of 14 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I do apologize that I assumed you like everyone one else in this country terms profiling as the media is when they try to vilify it. Let me rephrase since you seem to understand what I am attempting to allude to over text. Profiling in the media terms does not work, such as appearance, race, religion, sex, creed, whatever. Performing "behavioral assessment" profiling does.

Take that as me making an assumption I shouldn't have.
    I'm passionate about certain subjects. I have been accused of racial profiling in the past. I have had a good bit of training in this general area although very little on terrorism specifically.

It boils down to this. As Americans with close to 500 international airports we have 2 choices. 1 is the current system. The other is to migrate to the Israeli way of doing things but, American's won't accept any form of profiling either.

So, do you want to be scanned by machines and groped under the current system? Or would you prefer to take your chances on being profiled and randomly pulled out of the crowd and interrogated for 3 hours, have your belongings taken, and then physically groped and scanned?

The man power to have skilled profilers at that many airports is staggering. Not just anyone can do that well. It's a lot like drug interdiction and narcotics work.
    Training around a jacked up neck.

2. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

The inner 3 depths he did not discuss, as I wouldn't expect them to. But the first line depths he said he would talk about openly, for the sheer fact... you cannot change hinky behavior, you cannot unstress yourself... just like a lie detector, you know how one can beat it, but it just isn't possible. Behavior assessment is a trained skill, not exactly something you can just circumvent.
    And its something I wouldnt be offended if it was going on in the airport. Life can go back to normal. Its effective...proven track record. Is it a guarantee? no...nothing is but to me this is the solution Id like to see in the airports in america, not groping, naked body scanners, public humiliation, etc....
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    I'm passionate about certain subjects. I have been accused of racial profiling in the past. I have had a good bit of training in this general area although very little on terrorism specifically.

It boils down to this. As Americans with close to 500 international airports we have 2 choices. 1 is the current system. The other is to migrate to the Israeli way of doing things but, American's won't accept any form of profiling either.

So, do you want to be scanned by machines and groped under the current system? Or would you prefer to take your chances on being profiled and randomly pulled out of the crowd and interrogated for 3 hours, have your belongings taken, and then physically groped and scanned?

The man power to have skilled profilers at that many airports is staggering. Not just anyone can do that well. It's a lot like drug interdiction and narcotics work.
    Those are the only two options YOU are suggesting, there are plenty more out there than these two.

Second, your little outcome of being profiled then interrogated for 3 hours, belonging taken, groped, scanned... please tell me you are not trying to make a serious generalization here.

If we are attempting to make genralizations, then here we go.

1 Behavioral Assessor can take the place of 2 security lines... so 8 people.

2 Xray watchers
    2 people to watch you walk through the machines
    2 people for pat downs when it wont stop beeping
    2 people to pick up the empty plastic buckets and put them to the front of the line.

There... Man power problem... SOLVED.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    And its something I wouldnt be offended if it was going on in the airport. Life can go back to normal. Its effective...proven track record. Is it a guarantee? no...nothing is but to me this is the solution Id like to see in the airports in america, not groping, naked body scanners, public humiliation, etc....
    I agree.. how long before 911 did we got without hijacked planes being flown into buildings?

Was it a tragedy? Yes... was it necessary to completely disrupt America's way of life for? No.
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Those are the only two options YOU are suggesting, there are plenty more out there than these two.

Second, your little outcome of being profiled then interrogated for 3 hours, belonging taken, groped, scanned... please tell me you are not trying to make a serious generalization here.

If we are attempting to make genralizations, then here we go.

1 Behavioral Assessor can take the place of 2 security lines... so 8 people.

2 Xray watchers
    2 people to watch you walk through the machines
    2 people for pat downs when it wont stop beeping
    2 people to pick up the empty plastic buckets and put them to the front of the line.

There... Man power problem... SOLVED.
    I was making a gross generalization of the only 2 realistic options that have been mentioned in this thread. Just a bit of levity if you will. This thread seems to have gotten a bit tense for some.

And, do some more reading. It's not uncommon AT ALL at Ben Gurion for people to be detained and interrogated. That's why I used an exaggerated example of that.

As far as your behavioral assesor, 1 skilled and qualified person can in fact do that. But, I don't think you realize what it takes to be good at that sort of thing. It's a rare skill and to be great at it takes a measure of natural talent and instinct that cannot be taught. It's one of those things that not just anyone can do. Coming up with enough of them to man close to 500 airports 24 hours a day, 365 days a year might be impossible. Remember, Israel has only 1 international airport and it's not that busy so their example may not be feasible for the USA.

If you know any cops, go find someone who does interstate drug interdiction that is good at it. I used to work with one of the best in the USA (R.I.P. Officer Robby Bishop). It was almost like he was psychic. Other guys that were "good" at it talked about him as if he were a magician. He trained others around the nation. THAT'S the kind of talent you need when you have a person sitting in an airport looking for terrorists.

As for the 8 TSA employees, you could in fact train a chimp to do some of those tasks. In some cases, the chimp may do a better job. But, the skill level is nowhere close to that of a trained and skilled behavioral assessor or trained and skilled profiler.
  6. MK9
    Answers

A very appropriate tune for this thread, especially the theme

YouTube - Ill Bill - Society is Brainwashed (DJ Premier prod.)

Enjoy..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    This is very sad but if a person can stick a weapon up their butt they will use a child in a heart beat to traffic things through security. It's one of those things that is very offensive, yet if a terrorist straped a weapon to their child and got through security everyone would be mad they got through and say security failed. Where's the balance? It's extremely hard to balance.
    We just had a 10 yr old, last week, walk into a classroom and shoot his teacher in the stomach with a 25cali. Syht happens, there are very few ways of balancing it.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    We just had a 10 yr old, last week, walk into a classroom and shoot his teacher in the stomach with a 25cali. Syht happens, there are very few ways of balancing it.
    Yup shiiiit happens plain and simple. No one can save the world from itself.

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Inside.
    Job.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Answers

you guys got ballz to talk about politics and the government in an Anabolic website when they can easily track your ass down and bust you for your cycles lol
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    you guys got ballz to talk about politics and the government in an Anabolic website when they can easily track your ass down and bust you for your cycles lol

you do realize that a few of the people in this thread talking about the govt, WORK for the govt?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post

13. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

This isnt big-bro

This is all about big-sis Janet Napolitano. Dont we all love how our TSA Overlord is expanding to your local supermarket and is creating a snitch and tell society here in america just like they did in nazi germany?

She has video messages at checkout lines installing at wallmarts and targets across the country conditioning all the serfs to snitch on each other.

This is the new "See something, Say something" campaign.

http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber/archives/26105

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/12/12...port-near-you/

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

My TSA Adventure

Last year, I had a trip from GA to CA for work. The person in CA that was supposed to book my ticket screwed up and did not actually book the flight I requested. So, I show up at the ATL airport and go to curb side check in. They check my ID, hand me a boarding pass, and off I go. Keep in mind, that I was NOT booked on this flight but of course, I did not know that.

From that point, 3 different TSA people looked at both my boarding pass and my drivers license. I sat in the terminal and boarded when my zone was called. I went to my seat, secured my carry on, and sat down.

After a few minutes, a fellow came up and discovered that I was in his seat. We compared boarding passes and only looked at the seat number, not the names on our passes. So, I went to a flight attendant and she sent me back to the boarding desk.

Long story short, me and this other guy had the same last name except his ended in "son". Sort of like Smith and Smithson. So, Mike Smith gave a baggage handler a drivers license and recieved George Smithson's boarding pass. With this pass AND a drivers license in tow, I passed thru 3 TSA points, passed the boarding agent, and got onto a plane.

Of course I had no weapons or bombs and no ill intent. Oddly enough, they did not seem to care. Some TSA dude came and looked at my pass, shrugged, and took me back out to the ticketing area. So, yes, TSA does have it's issues.
  15. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Full interview with mother of 6 year old girl!

"Selena Drexel, Mother of Groped 6 yr old Girl: TSA Sexual Abuse Must STOP!"

16. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

America TSA Sexually Abuse Baby at Airport

TSA Agents Check Babies Diaper for Poop Bombs!

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I'm glad they check babies. Good job TSA!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Soon they'll be checking mothers who are pregnant to see if that is really a fetus inside of them or if it's really a big bomb implanted into the stomach.

Seriously, Al-Qaeda didn't win in the sense that they took our country down, but they did put a big dent in our liberties and our ability to enjoy life without going through body scanners and being groped.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MisterRoboto View Post

Seriously, Al-Qaeda didn't win in the sense that they took our country down, but they did put a big dent in our liberties and our ability to enjoy life without going through body scanners and being groped.
    LOL...they did not win. All they have done is invite hell to visit them daily since that date.

And, the alleged groping and scanning only applies if you make the choice to fly. I've flown 8 times this year and my colon is intact.
  20. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    LOL...they did not win. All they have done is invite hell to visit them daily since that date.

And, the alleged groping and scanning only applies if you make the choice to fly. I've flown 8 times this year and my colon is intact.
    They will be expanding it to trains soon (actually they already started, I posted a video of pat downs AFTER the passengers were getting off a train) and they will be expanding it at roadside check-points, malls, stadiums, etc....

Also..in regards to the "they did not win" well, our government let us down...the governments philosophy is:
    "They attacked us because they hate our freedom, so now we will give you Americans less freedom to keep you safe" which means they won.

10 years later, trillions of dollars later the "security" is quickly clamping down harder than ever before. 10 years from now what pattern should be expect based off of the last 10?
  21. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

TSA backscatter radiation safety tests were rigged

(NaturalNews) It can now be revealed by NaturalNews that the TSA faked its safety data on its X-ray airport scanners in order to deceive the public about the safety of such devices.

As evidenced by recent events in Washington, we now live in an age where the federal government simply fakes whatever documents, news or evidence it wants people to believe, then releases that information as if it were fact. This is the modus operandi of the Department of Homeland Security, which must fabricate false terror alerts to keep itself in business -- and now the TSA division has taken the fabrication of false evidence to a whole new level with its naked body scanners (see below).

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032425_ai...#ixzz1McDkiUaX
  22. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Ive been accused of being a "conspiracy theorist" for my allegations that TSA is expanding its agenda far and beyond its airports.

Now TSA is starting to show up at your Prom Night

TSA to oversee searches at Santa Fe prom

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S....shtml?cat=504
    Saturday night, a certified TSA official will be at the Santa Fe High School prom to oversee student searches.

This all comes after two Capital High School students, sisters, filed a lawsuit saying they were groped by a security agent at Capital High School's prom last month. On Friday, the court ordered Santa Fe Public Schools and the security company ASI to provide at least one TSA certified person at the Santa Fe High School prom and the Capital High School graduation.

TSA To Work Security At Santa Fe HIGH SCHOOL Prom

Article below by:
    Kurt Nimmo
    May 23, 2011

Last week it was announced that TSA goons would conduct a grope-down of students during prom night at a Santa Fe high school. The TSA promised to move from airports into the New Mexico high school after two girls said security personnel groped them and a federal judge ruled the TSA should conduct pat-downs at dances or graduations.

The judge’s ruling indicates the federal government and the TSA believe they should be conducting searches. The TSA has moved from airports to train and bus stations. TSA boss Napolitano has said she envisions the agency ultimately groping citizens at malls and hotels.

On Saturday night, however, the TSA did not conduct the searches at the Santa Fe high school as promised. Government searching students is now a well-established practice at public schools.

Santa Fe superintendent Bobbie Gutierrez told KOAT News in Albuquerque that instead of TSA goons with blue latex gloves, the court allowed Santa Fe High School to use state police to search students.

KOAT does not want the media to share its video, but you can see a report on the TSA back down over on YouTube.

23. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

TSA Thug Grabs Crotch of Injured Vet

TSA Harasses Two Texas Wounded Veterans at Airport with War Shrapnel in their Bodies

quote:
    "TSA agents harassed two Texas Wounded Veterans trying to get on a plane. Where were these two wounded warriors going? They were going to a ceremony to honor them for their courageous service in defending America. One of the wounded warriors, a friend of mine who personally told me what happened, has bullet fragments in his leg. The other wounded warrior has shrapnel in his face.

The TSA agents cornered them and bombarded them with repeated questions like, “What are you hiding in your face?” The agents did not give the wounded warriors time to explain anything and went straight into accusing them of “hiding” something in their bodies. Yeah, they are hiding something alright. They have metal in their bodies from war! My friend told me that one TSA agent came up to him and asked what he was hiding in his leg, but before my friend could answer he said that the TSA agent grabbed him, without notice, right in the crotch area as if trying to find something hidden. My friend has served many tours of duty, and I believe him when he tells me that it took everything in him not to react defensively when this agent grabbed his crotch without even letting him know he was going to be pat searched."

Rest of story
    http://www.texasgopvote.com/stop-big...-bodies-002905
  24. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

When the naked body scanners came to being, my first question wasnt about the body scanners.

My first question was whats next? Whats coming is something Ive been talking about for a couple of years now, but people jumped the gun and accused me of being a conspiracy theorist.

Homeland security deploys mind-reading hardware
    Nail the perp while he thinks of the crime

From www.techeye.net
    31 May 2011 16:24 | by Nick Farrell in Rome | posted in Science

The US Department of Homeland Security has begun field testing new technology which it thinks can identify people who intend to commit a terrorist act, just by looking at them.

According to the magazine Nature, which we get for the spot the Schroedinger's cat competition, the US spooks have been conducting tests of Future Attribute Screening Technology (FAST) in the past few months at an undisclosed location in the northeast of the US.

The gear apparently uses uses remote sensors to measure physiological properties, such as heart rate and eye movement.

It has been in development since 2008 and it apparently can tell your intent to cause harm.

It is all based on a form of witchdoctor psychology called behavioural science. These boffins have the cunning theory that someone with malintent may act strangely, show mannerisms out of the norm, or experience extreme physiological reactions based on the extent, time, and consequences of the event.

Homeland Security's FAST technology design so that coppers can basically arrest anyone who looks them funny. So no change there then.

The DHS claimed the machine was accurate 70 percent of the time the other 30 percent will probably get out of Guantanamo Bay in a couple of years.

However some boffins think the gear will give shedloads of false positives.

Tom Ormerod, a psychologist in the Investigative Expertise Unit at Lancaster University, told Nature that even having an iris scan or fingerprint read at immigration isenough to raise the heart rate of most legitimate travellers.

In short, coming into Los Angeles Airport would turn Mother Theresa into a screaming psychopath, it does not mean that you are going to act on your impulses.

Read more: http://www.techeye.net/science/homel...#ixzz1NyxQGCtY
  25. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

VIDEO: Woman Screams For Help After TSA Molestation

Steve Watson & Paul Joseph Watson
    June 2, 2011

Video of an incident recorded over the memorial weekend at Sky Harbor International in Phoenix, AZ, documents how the TSA deal with people who are traumatized by grossly invasive enhanced pat downs.

After a woman refused to go through a full body scanner she was pulled aside and made to undergo the pat down procedure. When the TSA agent touched the woman’s breasts, she broke down into tears and screamed for a police officer.

When police officers arrived on the scene they led the woman away and told her that unless she would submit to the full pat down procedure she would not be able to fly.

“Why won’t you help me? You’re a police officer why won’t you help me?” the woman asks in the video.

All the while the woman’s son was filming the ordeal on his phone, having to constantly fend off threats from TSA agents falsely claiming he was breaking the law. The agents also threatened to confiscate the man’s luggage, even though he had been through the screening process.

Watch the video:
    TSA Sexually Assaults My Mother

5-28-11 at Sky Harbor International in Phoenix, AZ my mother was sexually assaulted which brought her to tears. Multiple TSA agents claimed to know my whole family (WELCOME TO 1984) TSA then threatened to steal my luggage because I left it unattended... rather because I was 10 feet from it. I was then threatened to have my ability to fly revoked by Southwest Airlines, NOT TSA. Southwest Airlines then threatened to have me arrested for filming the event, even though TSA, Southwest, and Phoenix Police couldn't provide me with the statute or law that claims I cannot film in a public area. Here is that event. Police- Protecting and Serving??? Why is TSA asking for my father's phone number and address at the end of this ordeal, to add us to a no-fly list or spy on us?

The family was previously subjected to similar scrutiny from the TSA at Sky Harbor earlier in the year, prompting them to voice protest over violation of their Constitutional rights.

The previous incident was also captured on video (below) and was evidently remembered by some of the TSA workers who claimed to know that the whole family are routine troublemakers.

TSA - How Many Laws Did You Just Violate?

This is the account of events on New Year's Eve, 2010. On 12/31/10 my family was subjected to outright lies and invasion of property/persons. Here is that account. You judge for yourself just how far these Wal-Mart greeters with badges have taken things. Judge for yourself how the Phoenix PD couldn't get away with what TSA was able to in my coversation with one officer. Also, recognize how they all continue presenting false choices.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers
  27. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    Flaw, I think what you just stated illustrates the fear imposed on everyone in the states. *What if*, well lets see, no one has been caught doing so with all the sophisticated scanners, dogs, chemical detectors, and yes, the sex offenders who must be loving to get paid what they would normally be taken to court and imprisoned for.

There is no such thing as balance, your rights have just been stripped and you either obey, or else you will be painted as a dissident, much like some of the children.

Its been what, 10 years since the constitution has been disintigrated, and this is the result, more loss of freedom for security to protect you against what? What does the enemy look like? Whenever you go to war you know who you are fighting against, where is this elusive creature that has caused so much fear and terror on the US... It smells like a lot of BS to me.
    I think you are a little off man. I am all for civil liberties and personal rights but when you VOLUNTARILY fly you are subject to their safety procedures. Do they make mistakes no doubt. Are their child molesters in the tsa? Ofcourse as i would assume there are those people in all lines of work. The majority of tsa people are hard working good people stuck with a hard and boring job. How do you search a child without that child freaking out? I have no idea and even though mistakes were made that is a small minority. After 9/11 security had to tighten and i hate waiting in line but would rather have long lines and safe flights then short lines and not as safe flights.
  28. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    I think you are a little off man. I am all for civil liberties and personal rights but when you VOLUNTARILY fly you are subject to their safety procedures. Do they make mistakes no doubt. Are their child molesters in the tsa? Ofcourse as i would assume there are those people in all lines of work. The majority of tsa people are hard working good people stuck with a hard and boring job. How do you search a child without that child freaking out? I have no idea and even though mistakes were made that is a small minority. After 9/11 security had to tighten and i hate waiting in line but would rather have long lines and safe flights then short lines and not as safe flights.
    People VOLUNTARILY walk out of their homes and go into public. Some of these people are criminals, murderers, rapists, burglers, etc...

Should we be subject to safety procedures every-time we leave our home?

Anyways, nobody is saying here we shouldnt have airline safety, but for some of us we think its already gone way too far....and it hasnt stopped at the airports. Now its going to be train stations, subways, random checkpoints across the countries, shopping malls..etc..it doesnt stop.

Keep in mind in Isreal, a country surrounded by people that hate them dont sexually molest and grope their airplane passangers and they have no hijackings or bombed airplanes.

Its as if the saying goes, "They attacked us for our freedom, so now you need less freedom and we will take it away from you" which means the terrorists won their game.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    Did you read that story? They questioned this guy and gave him the run around for wearing a diaper. He has the brain of a two year. Needless to say he was scared and didn't know what was going on. Checking his diaper for a bomb after he had gone through the metal detectors is a little too far. If you look at this guy there is obviously something wrong with him. Extremely disrespectful. They take things too far and we NEED to review and revise our security procedures.
  30. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    Did you read that story? They questioned this guy and gave him the run around for wearing a diaper. He has the brain of a two year. Needless to say he was scared and didn't know what was going on. Checking his diaper for a bomb after he had gone through the metal detectors is a little too far. If you look at this guy there is obviously something wrong with him. Extremely disrespectful. They take things too far and we NEED to review and revise our security procedures.
    But if your supposed to wear a diaper, that is definitely suspicious.

31. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

TSA Harasses Mentally Disabled Man As Possible Terrorist

32. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Elderly woman asked to remove adult diaper during TSA search

Quote:
    A woman has filed a complaint with federal authorities over how her elderly mother was treated at Northwest Florida Regional Airport last weekend.

Jean Weber of Destin filed a complaint with the Department of Homeland Security after her 95-year-old mother was detained and extensively searched last Saturday while trying to board a plane to fly to Michigan to be with family members during the final stages of her battle with leukemia.

Her mother, who was in a wheelchair, was asked to remove an adult diaper in order to complete a pat-down search.

“It’s something I couldn’t imagine happening on American soil,” Weber said Friday. “Here is my mother, 95 years old, 105 pounds, barely able to stand, and then this.”

Rest of story here:
    http://www.newsherald.com/news/mothe...rch-adult.html
  33. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Mom Arrested After Refusing TSA Molestation of Daughter

Kurt Nimmo
    July 13, 2011

Andrea Fornella Abbott of Clarksville, Tennessee, was arrested by Nashville airport authorities after she refused to let the TSA fondle her daughter.

Abbott said she did not want her daughter to be “touched inappropriately” or have her “crotch grabbed,” according to a police report.
    Her outrage at the “security procedure” landed her in jail. She was charged with disorderly conduct and released on bond, according to The Tennessean.
    “(She) told me in a very stern voice with quite a bit of attitude that they were not going through that X-ray,” Sabrina Birge, an airport security officer, told police.
    Abbott was told by the woman that naked body porno scanners are “10,000 times safer than your cell phone and uses the same type of radio waves as a sonogram.”
    Earlier this month, it was revealed that the TSA, under the guidance of the Department of Homeland Security Secretary, deliberately misled the public on the health risks associated with the naked body scanners.
    The Electronic Privacy Information Center published documents released under a Freedom of Information Act request that show the TSA has been caught covering up a growing number of cases of cancer among TSA airport body scanner operators who conduct the screenings in close proximity to the radiation-emitting devices.
    Despite the baseless assurance that the device is safe, Abbott told Birge she did not want her daughter’s naked body revealed by the scanner.
    She attempted to take cell phone video of the incident but was prevented from doing so.
    In April, the TSA defended its serial molestation procedures after a video surfaced showing agents fondling a six year old girl at the New Orleans airport.
    The TSA has admitted that fondling children is government policy.
    “Some folks are asking if the proper procedures were followed. Yes. TSA has reviewed the incident and the security officer in the video followed the current standard operating procedures,” a TSA spokesman explained on the agency’s official blog.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Mom Arrested After Refusing TSA Molestation of DaughterKurt NimmoJuly 13, 2011 Andrea Fornella Abbott of Clarksville, Tennessee, was arrested by Nashville airport authorities after she refused to let the TSA fondle her daughter. Abbott said she did not want her daughter to be “touched inappropriately” or have her “crotch grabbed,” according to a police report. Her outrage at the “security procedure” landed her in jail. She was charged with disorderly conduct and released on bond, according to The Tennessean. “(She) told me in a very stern voice with quite a bit of attitude that they were not going through that X-ray,” Sabrina Birge, an airport security officer, told police. Abbott was told by the woman that naked body porno scanners are “10,000 times safer than your cell phone and uses the same type of radio waves as a sonogram.” Earlier this month, it was revealed that the TSA, under the guidance of the Department of Homeland Security Secretary, deliberately misled the public on the health risks associated with the naked body scanners. The Electronic Privacy Information Center published documents released under a Freedom of Information Act request that show the TSA has been caught covering up a growing number of cases of cancer among TSA airport body scanner operators who conduct the screenings in close proximity to the radiation-emitting devices. Despite the baseless assurance that the device is safe, Abbott told Birge she did not want her daughter’s naked body revealed by the scanner. She attempted to take cell phone video of the incident but was prevented from doing so. In April, the TSA defended its serial molestation procedures after a video surfaced showing agents fondling a six year old girl at the New Orleans airport. The TSA has admitted that fondling children is government policy. “Some folks are asking if the proper procedures were followed. Yes. TSA has reviewed the incident and the security officer in the video followed the current standard operating procedures,” a TSA spokesman explained on the agency’s official blog.
    Poorly written article, not sure why you posted this.
  35. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Poorly written article, not sure why you posted this.
    Doesnt matter to me if its poorly written, whats important is its content.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Doesnt matter to me if its poorly written, whats important is its content.
    Not really, when it's as biased as that one the content is irrelevant.
  37. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Not really, when it's as biased as that one the content is irrelevant.
    I dont see it as biased at all in any way.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Title of article

"Mom Arrested After Refusing TSA Molestation of Daughter"

The picture is a nice touch to. riiiiiiight not biased in anyway. I have no problem with the point your trying to make with this whole thread, but when you post crap like that, it kind of defeats the purpose. Please dont bs me.

39. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Title of article

"Mom Arrested After Refusing TSA Molestation of Daughter"

The picture is a nice touch to. riiiiiiight not biased in anyway. I have no problem with the point your trying to make with this whole thread, but when you post crap like that, it kind of defeats the purpose. Please dont bs me.

Its not crap, its just the way it is. TSA wanted to molest her daughter and she was arrested for refusing. Its just the facts.

The picture is a portrayal of the way TSA does business. Its the way it is, there is no bias there.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

TSA wanted to molest her daughter and she was arrested for refusing. Its just the facts.
    Can you prove that TSA wanted to molest her daughter? and no she was arrested for disorderly conduct.
    After the woman refused to calm down, airport police said, she was charged with disorderly conduct and taken to jail. She has been released on bond.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:37 PM
  3. 2011 is gonna be good year
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 09:38 AM
  4. Where to have prescription drug tested
    By TobyJ in forum OTC Drug