Would it be hard fr a dude with a physique like Chirs Bell from B,S,F to make money..

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
..as a personal rainer? Im leaner than he is, but Im just curious to know how many clients a guy with that much body fat would get. He deffinatel has a body that's hard to acheive, but I just can't help but think people who don't know much might look at him and be like "I don't wanna be fat like him."

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Well, first off it'd be hard for Chris Bell to make money as a personal trainer because for him personal training is too small scale to bother with. I think a lot of guys like Chris because he is involved with this sport but doesn't come off as totally consumed with it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well, first off it'd be hard for Chris Bell to make money as a personal trainer because for him personal training is too small scale to bother with. I think a lot of guys like Chris because he is involved with this sport but doesn't come off as totally consumed with it.
Well, he actually was personal training in the movie correct? It's bee a while since Ive seen it so correct me if Im wrong.

By hte way, I actually didn't write this thread to talk about the man himself, but the general idea of his type of phasyque and wether or not people will take it seriously.

MrRobRage

Awards
Think about your favourite sports team.

Now think about their coach.

How many of them even played? You don't have to be player to coach a winning team. You just gotta know what plays it takes and what strategy you need to get there.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Think about your favourite sports team.

Now think about their coach.

How many of them even played? You don't have to be player to coach a winning team. You just gotta know what plays it takes and what strategy you need to get there.
#1 I agree.
#2 His physique is still pretty damn impressive. Im pretty sure no one looked like that before the 20th century. Let's not put it down too much.

My question is: Would unknowledgible people whos idea of good physique is the Jersey Shore body realize what we on this forum know?

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
No,unknowledgable people have no idea. The problem is it does not matter what info someone is giving them, if its more than they themselves know that person looks like a genius, even if its wrong info. To us it's easy to differentiate, because we know better, however as trainees they dont. So a guy like Chris Bell, I would think your average person would still think he was very knowledgable, which I'm sure he is. But his brothers were powerlifters, I'm sure being around them he wasn't as influenced by bodybuilding as much as just getting big and strong. Which to much of a degree, I'm realizing is more fun than being shredded, dieted down and miserable