Jersey Shore

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. nah his has jump man logos at the top of the toe box. there aren't a pair of 13s like that limited or other wise
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta


  2. Snooki rules!!

  3. Ronnie ia a midget Pauly is only 6ft and he towers over him
    •   
       


  4. I love the jersey shore, can't wait until next season when they hit up italy. It's a completely different country, and i'm expecting such ****y attitudes to maybe not go over so well...we'll see

  5. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    I love the jersey shore, can't wait until next season when they hit up italy. It's a completely different country, and i'm expecting such ****y attitudes to maybe not go over so well...we'll see
    Yeah they're gonna fail. I'm from Spain and had italians/frenchs all over. People in europe are nothing like them and MTV is not so popular.. this should be interesting

  6. Yeah I would think that the italian chicks are maybe not as dtf as the drunk white trash they are used to
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

  7. GTL
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  8. You think American girls are trashy ? lol in Europe SEX is like food man, it's actually worse overthere

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    You think American girls are trashy ? lol in Europe SEX is like food man, it's actually worse overthere
    Clearly you've never been to Europe, I think they're way more respectful over there than they are here, trust me I've lived there for 17 years and traveled all around, the 4th season should prove it itself.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by diegone View Post
    Clearly you've never been to Europe, I think they're way more respectful over there than they are here, trust me I've lived there for 17 years and traveled all around, the 4th season should prove it itself.
    They just don't shave their underarm and leg hairs

  11. Or brush their teeth.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    They just don't shave their underarm and leg hairs
    Hahaha! Another stereotype, I must say I have seen girls in my senior year of high school that had hair in the armpits... pretty gross, but all of them shaved their legs, even guys (kinda metrosexual) and out of the soccer team prob 10/16 players had their legs shaved lol

  13. i dont think the shows gunna be as good in europe. i feel like those hooligans are just gunna be outkasts overthere.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by diegone View Post
    Hahaha! Another stereotype, I must say I have seen girls in my senior year of high school that had hair in the armpits... pretty gross, but all of them shaved their legs, even guys (kinda metrosexual) and out of the soccer team prob 10/16 players had their legs shaved lol
    trying to copy ronaldo

    i shaved my legs when i played football in highschool. getting my hairs ripped out every day from getting my shins taped wasn't fun
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    trying to copy ronaldo

    i shaved my legs when i played football in highschool. getting my hairs ripped out every day from getting my shins taped wasn't fun
    I have a somewhat hairy chestessess and I tried Nair in the past. Not fun! Not only did it burn and stink, it left me red and itching for days! I wonder if the new Nair for Men is any better?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I have a somewhat hairy chestessess and I tried Nair in the past. Not fun! Not only did it burn and stink, it left me red and itching for days! I wonder if the new Nair for Men is any better?
    I'm so glad I don't grow chest hair yet.. I think it looks ugly and it's a pain in the ass to shave! And I've been curious about this stuff that burns your hair I used it once like 3 years ago hopefully it's better now last time wasn't fun and I deff chose the wrong place to try it lol

  17. just buy wax. don't try to wax your boys though. most spas won't and I promise you can't figure out how to do it correctly
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I have a somewhat hairy chestessess and I tried Nair in the past. Not fun! Not only did it burn and stink, it left me red and itching for days! I wonder if the new Nair for Men is any better?
    i got the same problem...even worse for me is i have sensitive skin so whenever i shave it'll be nice for a day, then it'll start breaking out in irritation n ****, gets even worse when the hair starts growing back... now i use a buzzer with no clip, hair ends up really short, no irritation, no breakouts. i know its not skin smooth, but it's so short that it's not noticable, and no irritation is full of win. lol... i feel a little girly talkin bout this haha

  19. Y'all need a Philips BodyGroom...

    http://shaveeverywhere.com

  20. I enjoy watching the show. It really is nothing but drama but, it's on tv so its fun

  21. if any of u guys are ever at the jersey shore i manage a supp store by the beach pm me or somethin

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigFella View Post
    if any of u guys are ever at the jersey shore i manage a supp store by the beach pm me or somethin
    Haha, do you really? Thats awesome

  23. u know it man couple blocks from the beach

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigFella View Post
    u know it man couple blocks from the beach
    Have you met the Jshore crew?:P

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigFella View Post
    u know it man couple blocks from the beach
    Lol I'm actually going to Seaside for Memorial Day Weekend, paid like 900$ for 3 nights at a ****ty motel prices are way too high but worth it, where's this supp store?

  26. the store is in asbury park. i work as a bouncer up and down the shore ive seen those clowns here and there usually down in seaside but also in the central jerz

  27. Quote Originally Posted by diegone View Post
    Lol I'm actually going to Seaside for Memorial Day Weekend, paid like 900$ for 3 nights at a ****ty motel prices are way too high but worth it, where's this supp store?
    what? 300 a night for a jersey shore motel???
    BJJ = life

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    what? 300 a night for a jersey shore motel???
    Yes, crappy ass rooms with ants and bugs. On memorial day weekend it is the highest price of the year, I'm paying exactly 277.33$/night for 3 nights (total of 832$), if you go to the Aztek (the most popular one) the rates go up to 1000-1200$ for 3 nights.

    I know it's overpriced, I am also planning a road trip to Miami from NY, gas costs for the round trip 400$, hotel room suite 130$/night for 3 nights, total of the road trip to Miami = 800$, so really I'm spending the same going to a crappy ass place in new jersey 2hrs away from where I live than I would going to Miami which is a much better place.. I'm trying to cancel the seaside trip and go a week to miami, but the deposit was made. MTV had something to do with all this pricing in that stupid place, it was way cheaper years ago.

  29. wow ripoff of the century, you must be really hungry for jersey hoes
    BJJ = life

  30. jersey hoes are the finest this country has to offer mangg

  31. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    wow ripoff of the century, you must be really hungry for jersey hoes
    Pretty ironic because I'm going with my girl... haha I'm really looking forward for Miami tho, Seaside it's all about fights and drama, what you see in there is 80% worse than the show, last year I had about 3 fights (ignored 2 of them, one of them happened) and I'm the most peaceful person ever, I had to back up my boy, this year I'm going with my girl so definitely not looking for trouble.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by diegone View Post
    Pretty ironic because I'm going with my girl... haha I'm really looking forward for Miami tho, Seaside it's all about fights and drama, what you see in there is 80% worse than the show, last year I had about 3 fights (ignored 2 of them, one of them happened) and I'm the most peaceful person ever, I had to back up my boy, this year I'm going with my girl so definitely not looking for trouble.
    but why go? i live in jersey, the beaches are disgusting and over crowded. you already have a gf so hoes are out of the question. and $900 for hotel? bro with a little more cash you could be spending the weekend in Punta Cana. what a total waste of time/money IMO
    BJJ = life

  33. Youve got 900 bucks to spend on a ****ty motel and anton /\ can't even afford pants, life just ain't fair.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by crazym View Post
    Youve got 900 bucks to spend on a ****ty motel and anton /\ can't even afford pants, life just ain't fair.
    i know right! im sitting here wearing jean shorts that I made in high school and this guy is gonna make it rain at the jersey shore!
    BJJ = life

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i know right! im sitting here wearing jean shorts that I made in high school and this guy is gonna make it rain at the jersey shore!
    Haha nah brahs, it's 900$ in total, I got a room with 3 more roomates (my girlfriend, my brother and his girlfriend) so we're 4 to split the money. We're paying exactly 232$ (+food, rides & beach apart) each one lol

    Next trip is Miami; 450$ for gas money (round trip), 130$/night for 3 nights (hotel suite) and we're going 3 guys with our girlfriends (6ppl).
    Total cost for trip (gas+room) = 450 + 390 = 840$ (divided by 6 = 140$)
    So really each one pays 140$ (+food, etc..)

    I made a big mistake paying for Seaside... but now even if I don't go they keep the "deposit" which is 300$, sucks! I heard about Wildwoods and its way cheaper and better than Seaside? Never been there though.

  36. yeah wildwood is cheap but getto (gunshots, etc). any beach in jersey sucks at this point because of all the people. i think im gonna check out ocean city maryland next time i wanna get away
    BJJ = life
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. So I found out my buddy watches Jersey Shore....
    By Zero V in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:07 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 11:24 AM
  3. Caught 1-1/2 miles off shore while fishing!!!
    By LiftNDestroy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 05:59 PM
  4. Old time hockey like Eddie Shore
    By IainDaniel in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:58 AM
  5. A Place to lift on the jersey shore
    By UNDERTAKER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Log in
Log in