Jersey Shore

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
used to like the show in its first season because it was hilarious. now its just stupid drama. and what were they thinking bringing that gremlin deena on the show? she looks like she should be stirring a pot in her castle.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
T shirt time yeahhh

Ronnie makes me want to juice then do squats.
Isn't ronnie fairly balanced? I think its hilarious that even after all the money he made from being on the show he still rocks fake Jordans.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Isn't ronnie fairly balanced? I think its hilarious that even after all the money he made from being on the show he still rocks fake Jordans.
He's got really small calves compared to the rest of his body.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
used to like the show in its first season because it was hilarious. now its just stupid drama. and what were they thinking bringing that gremlin deena on the show? she looks like she should be stirring a pot in her castle.
i agree, it used to be an ok show. with the fist pumping & blow outs. now its old and lame.

diegone

Awards
Fake Jordans? Where did you see that?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
he wears a pair of 13s this season that are horrible fakes. My buddy had a pair of them and I dogged on him pretty hard for rocking something that far off.

diegone

Awards
He's from the Bronx, NY. They selll a lot of fake stuff over there... but I think he just got them because Nike has many limited models and this is probably one of them, once the real ones are gone you can always find a fake that looks alike lol

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
nah his has jump man logos at the top of the toe box. there aren't a pair of 13s like that limited or other wise

Steakumm

Steakumm

Awards
Ronnie ia a midget Pauly is only 6ft and he towers over him

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I love the jersey shore, can't wait until next season when they hit up italy. It's a completely different country, and i'm expecting such ****y attitudes to maybe not go over so well...we'll see

diegone

Awards
I love the jersey shore, can't wait until next season when they hit up italy. It's a completely different country, and i'm expecting such ****y attitudes to maybe not go over so well...we'll see
Yeah they're gonna fail. I'm from Spain and had italians/frenchs all over. People in europe are nothing like them and MTV is not so popular.. this should be interesting :D

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You think American girls are trashy ? lol in Europe SEX is like food man, it's actually worse overthere

diegone

Awards
You think American girls are trashy ? lol in Europe SEX is like food man, it's actually worse overthere
Clearly you've never been to Europe, I think they're way more respectful over there than they are here, trust me I've lived there for 17 years and traveled all around, the 4th season should prove it itself.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Clearly you've never been to Europe, I think they're way more respectful over there than they are here, trust me I've lived there for 17 years and traveled all around, the 4th season should prove it itself.
They just don't shave their underarm and leg hairs :11:

diegone

Awards
They just don't shave their underarm and leg hairs :11:
Hahaha! Another stereotype, I must say I have seen girls in my senior year of high school that had hair in the armpits... pretty gross, but all of them shaved their legs, even guys (kinda metrosexual) and out of the soccer team prob 10/16 players had their legs shaved lol

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i dont think the shows gunna be as good in europe. i feel like those hooligans are just gunna be outkasts overthere.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! Another stereotype, I must say I have seen girls in my senior year of high school that had hair in the armpits... pretty gross, but all of them shaved their legs, even guys (kinda metrosexual) and out of the soccer team prob 10/16 players had their legs shaved lol
trying to copy ronaldo :yup:

i shaved my legs when i played football in highschool. getting my hairs ripped out every day from getting my shins taped wasn't fun

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
trying to copy ronaldo :yup:

i shaved my legs when i played football in highschool. getting my hairs ripped out every day from getting my shins taped wasn't fun
I have a somewhat hairy chestessess and I tried Nair in the past. Not fun! Not only did it burn and stink, it left me red and itching for days! I wonder if the new Nair for Men is any better?

diegone

Awards
I have a somewhat hairy chestessess and I tried Nair in the past. Not fun! Not only did it burn and stink, it left me red and itching for days! I wonder if the new Nair for Men is any better?
I'm so glad I don't grow chest hair yet.. I think it looks ugly and it's a pain in the ass to shave! And I've been curious about this stuff that burns your hair I used it once like 3 years ago hopefully it's better now last time wasn't fun and I deff chose the wrong place to try it lol

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
just buy wax. don't try to wax your boys though. most spas won't and I promise you can't figure out how to do it correctly

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i got the same problem...even worse for me is i have sensitive skin so whenever i shave it'll be nice for a day, then it'll start breaking out in irritation n ****, gets even worse when the hair starts growing back... now i use a buzzer with no clip, hair ends up really short, no irritation, no breakouts. i know its not skin smooth, but it's so short that it's not noticable, and no irritation is full of win. lol... i feel a little girly talkin bout this haha

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy watching the show. It really is nothing but drama but, it's on tv so its fun:)

TheBigFella

Awards
if any of u guys are ever at the jersey shore i manage a supp store by the beach pm me or somethin

diegone

Awards
u know it man couple blocks from the beach
Lol I'm actually going to Seaside for Memorial Day Weekend, paid like 900$ for 3 nights at a ****ty motel prices are way too high but worth it, where's this supp store?

TheBigFella

Awards
the store is in asbury park. i work as a bouncer up and down the shore ive seen those clowns here and there usually down in seaside but also in the central jerz

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm actually going to Seaside for Memorial Day Weekend, paid like 900$ for 3 nights at a ****ty motel prices are way too high but worth it, where's this supp store?
what? 300 a night for a jersey shore motel???

diegone

Awards
what? 300 a night for a jersey shore motel???
Yes, crappy ass rooms with ants and bugs. On memorial day weekend it is the highest price of the year, I'm paying exactly 277.33$/night for 3 nights (total of 832$), if you go to the Aztek (the most popular one) the rates go up to 1000-1200$ for 3 nights.

I know it's overpriced, I am also planning a road trip to Miami from NY, gas costs for the round trip 400$, hotel room suite 130$/night for 3 nights, total of the road trip to Miami = 800$, so really I'm spending the same going to a crappy ass place in new jersey 2hrs away from where I live than I would going to Miami which is a much better place.. I'm trying to cancel the seaside trip and go a week to miami, but the deposit was made. MTV had something to do with all this pricing in that stupid place, it was way cheaper years ago.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
wow ripoff of the century, you must be really hungry for jersey hoes

TheBigFella

Awards
jersey hoes are the finest this country has to offer mangg

diegone

Awards
wow ripoff of the century, you must be really hungry for jersey hoes
Pretty ironic because I'm going with my girl... haha I'm really looking forward for Miami tho, Seaside it's all about fights and drama, what you see in there is 80% worse than the show, last year I had about 3 fights (ignored 2 of them, one of them happened) and I'm the most peaceful person ever, I had to back up my boy, this year I'm going with my girl so definitely not looking for trouble.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Pretty ironic because I'm going with my girl... haha I'm really looking forward for Miami tho, Seaside it's all about fights and drama, what you see in there is 80% worse than the show, last year I had about 3 fights (ignored 2 of them, one of them happened) and I'm the most peaceful person ever, I had to back up my boy, this year I'm going with my girl so definitely not looking for trouble.
but why go? i live in jersey, the beaches are disgusting and over crowded. you already have a gf so hoes are out of the question. and $900 for hotel? bro with a little more cash you could be spending the weekend in Punta Cana. what a total waste of time/money IMO

crazym

Awards
Youve got 900 bucks to spend on a ****ty motel and anton /\ can't even afford pants, life just ain't fair. :)

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Youve got 900 bucks to spend on a ****ty motel and anton /\ can't even afford pants, life just ain't fair. :)
i know right! im sitting here wearing jean shorts that I made in high school and this guy is gonna make it rain at the jersey shore!

diegone

Awards
i know right! im sitting here wearing jean shorts that I made in high school and this guy is gonna make it rain at the jersey shore!
Haha nah brahs, it's 900$ in total, I got a room with 3 more roomates (my girlfriend, my brother and his girlfriend) so we're 4 to split the money. We're paying exactly 232$ (+food, rides & beach apart) each one lol

Next trip is Miami; 450$ for gas money (round trip), 130$/night for 3 nights (hotel suite) and we're going 3 guys with our girlfriends (6ppl).
Total cost for trip (gas+room) = 450 + 390 = 840$ (divided by 6 = 140$)
So really each one pays 140$ (+food, etc..)

I made a big mistake paying for Seaside... but now even if I don't go they keep the "deposit" which is 300$, sucks! I heard about Wildwoods and its way cheaper and better than Seaside? Never been there though.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yeah wildwood is cheap but getto (gunshots, etc). any beach in jersey sucks at this point because of all the people. i think im gonna check out ocean city maryland next time i wanna get away