Jersey Shore

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    i can't WAIT for the next episode. ronnie hulk smashes her face
    bro don't kid. thats like telling a kid christmas is tomorrow. its not true but they really want it to happen


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    I like how ron has changed in the course of 3 days after hulk smashing all of her stuff
    that is one dumb broad

  3. Since it's not Thursday, I'll be watching tosh.o
    But I cant wait for Thursday haha
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
    Since it's not Thursday, I'll be watching tosh.o
    But I cant wait for Thursday haha
    titties!

  5. lol that's one shot kid, that's one shot!!!

    YouTube - Ronnie Fight #2 and arrested

  6. Duh ! Chicks that say they have guy friends are dumb, guy only say they are friends to get some

  7. I'd bang ron's mom sight unseen. sounds like a rager
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  8. Cabs'r heah!!

    My old lady watches it, so naturally, I get to as well. Vand P are pretty funny I think. Dee's cool, Jenni's hot but homely, and the others don't muchly matter.
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  9. i seen sammi irl and she is way hotter in person than on the show. for real

  10. oh yea, sam is def the hottest in the house, but jenni would be fun

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    oh yea, sam is def the hottest in the house, but jenni would be fun
    Yeah, if your into trannies
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Yeah, if your into trannies
    Trannies? No way, but maybe I am and just didn't know until now. Lol

    Situation F'd up on the roast of trump pretty bad.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    Trannies? No way, but maybe I am and just didn't know until now. Lol

    Situation F'd up on the roast of trump pretty bad.
    LOL yeah, it was funny watching him! Dude was getting boo'd left and right and had to be saved by that comedian dude

  14. Yeah those guys are deff on something.. their bodies aren't proportionated, like legs/upperbody relation. Did you guys see Ronnies dad on the show? He's mad skinny, definitely NO GENETICS, so Ron / Situation deff juiced up...

    Pauly D was bigger before, if you go on FB you can see pictures when he was bulking and when he got cut, he looks natural big, I'd say hes 5'11-6'1 and 180-190lbs. And Vinny deff didn't juice, but being the less jacked one of the group puts him into pressure.. it's just a matter of time till he takes some juice.

    I mean didn't you guys see how he got his ears pierced and new tattoos all of the sudden? Tryna be a G!

  15. Vinny is actually way bigger than Season 1

    Pauly D was bigger in season 1 because he wasn't famous yet, No time TO DJ all the time, now he is DJing most of the time and doesn't have time to workout

    Same with situation, he got small

    Ronnie is juicing all the time

  16. Ronnie <3's clomid. Mike never was big. He always had bi's/abs/chest. I don't get how his shoulders are so damn small
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  17. Yeah, Ronnie's on all the time but dude doesn't work his calves! LOL

  18. Love the show but am very annoyed with Sam (ugh). She's making every one miserable. Ronnie is cool whether hes an ******* or not. Situation...ahhh..not so crazy about him.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Yeah, Ronnie's on all the time but dude doesn't work his calves! LOL
    don't hate on people with lacking calves.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  20. am i the only one who notices gyno on pauly d? his nips are all centered at the bottom of his pecs.



  21. Yep,right nipple... possible gyno
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

  22. The right looks like a boob!!

  23. that's an ugly chest ! ****ty genetics lol

  24. they all looked good first season. but since all the money came to them, they been doin too much coke and lost all the muscle. pauly d had the sickest body first season
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    they all looked good first season. but since all the money came to them, they been doin too much coke and lost all the muscle. pauly d had the sickest body first season
    yes homo?
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  26. absolute **** show

  27. I was born and raised in Jersey, about 45 minutes north of Seaside, and these fcking douche-bags are complete idiots and should be shot! And it kills me that people think these fcking goumba johnny's represent Jersey. These a$$holes are a complete disgrace to the human society and here you have MTV making these fcktards rich.

    P.S.
    If you haven't guessed already, I hate that fcking show! And if I ever see any of those douche-bags in person, I will straight up break their chicken legs and then smash their heads into the pavement.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    I was born and raised in Jersey, about 45 minutes north of Seaside, and these fcking douche-bags are complete idiots and should be shot! And it kills me that people think these fcking goumba johnny's represent Jersey. These a$$holes are a complete disgrace to the human society and here you have MTV making these fcktards rich.

    P.S.
    If you haven't guessed already, I hate that fcking show! And if I ever see any of those douche-bags in person, I will straight up break their chicken legs and then smash their heads into the pavement.

    I'd love to see that bro. What kills me is that the one dude is making money off some workout book or movie or something, don't follow it that close because they just make me angry. I would bet anything most of those dudes success comes from a stress free lifestyle and anabolics. They are a disgrace society.

  29. I dont think any of these jersey shore dudes are that big haha

  30. T shirt time yeahhh

    Ronnie makes me want to juice then do squats.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  31. used to like the show in its first season because it was hilarious. now its just stupid drama. and what were they thinking bringing that gremlin deena on the show? she looks like she should be stirring a pot in her castle.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    T shirt time yeahhh

    Ronnie makes me want to juice then do squats.
    Isn't ronnie fairly balanced? I think its hilarious that even after all the money he made from being on the show he still rocks fake Jordans.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  33. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    Isn't ronnie fairly balanced? I think its hilarious that even after all the money he made from being on the show he still rocks fake Jordans.
    He's got really small calves compared to the rest of his body.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    used to like the show in its first season because it was hilarious. now its just stupid drama. and what were they thinking bringing that gremlin deena on the show? she looks like she should be stirring a pot in her castle.
    i agree, it used to be an ok show. with the fist pumping & blow outs. now its old and lame.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    Isn't ronnie fairly balanced? I think its hilarious that even after all the money he made from being on the show he still rocks fake Jordans.
    Fake Jordans? Where did you see that?

  36. he wears a pair of 13s this season that are horrible fakes. My buddy had a pair of them and I dogged on him pretty hard for rocking something that far off.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  37. He's from the Bronx, NY. They selll a lot of fake stuff over there... but I think he just got them because Nike has many limited models and this is probably one of them, once the real ones are gone you can always find a fake that looks alike lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. So I found out my buddy watches Jersey Shore....
    By Zero V in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:07 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 11:24 AM
  3. Caught 1-1/2 miles off shore while fishing!!!
    By LiftNDestroy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 05:59 PM
  4. Old time hockey like Eddie Shore
    By IainDaniel in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:58 AM
  5. A Place to lift on the jersey shore
    By UNDERTAKER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Log in
Log in