Awards
  • Established
Don't be trollin

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Don't be trollin
In the General Chat? About something off topic...cause it's in the general chat...???? Either way it is an amazing show cause it's about nothing but drama and chicks fight.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I don't like that show I was forced to watch it yesterday...... It was dumb had a few lol moments but it was just dumb imo. Dose everyone on that show smoke?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I don't like that show I was forced to watch it yesterday...... It was dumb had a few lol moments but it was just dumb imo. Dose everyone on that show smoke?
sadly yes! And all the guys on there, except vinny, do PH/AAS. The situation has horrible abs but his nick name made him. Ronn's chicken legs are a huge lol and watching the girls fight is the next greatest thing. It's easy TV...if you know what I mean.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would raw dog snookie there I said it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ahh dude all those girls on that show looked so ugly

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
jwow the hottest one, have u seen her in that bikini in last seasons episode when vinnys unlce comes? holy sh**************t. and looks like pauly been messin wit that white girl, he lost a lot of muscle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
her face ain't crackin

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
what a trainwreck..

i hate that show so much but as soon as i see it, can't stop watching it.

burgers for da boyz

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
its tshirt time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill suck them tetas dry

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: :boobies:

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
I like the show. Ronnie was a cool guy when I have seen him in person. This season looks wild.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I like the show. Ronnie was a cool guy when I have seen him in person. This season looks wild.
ronnie gotta stop bein on sammi's balls, he's better off without her. sorry guys, im just really into the show lmao

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking bets on when the first one will appear on Celebrity Rehab.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
They all remind me of my sister. Nothing but drama. Wants me to beat up her boyfriends, the stalkers and the neighbors. LOL. I moved almost a year ago and still haven't given her my address. Too much drama, but as long as its on tv its fun too watch.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie got chicken leg syndrome, BAAAAAAD! Jwoww's face is like a 6 but her body is insane! The situation starts drama for fun and he knows that he has it made cause MTV won't kick him out for that and his name is making him a famous.

P.S. I'm buying a "It's t-shirt time" and "the situation" t-shirt soon.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
O YA O YA O YAAAAA!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Jwoww Bio:

Jenni is from Franklin Square, New York. She spent three years studying computer programming. After four years at a local university, she opened he own graphic design company. In early 2008, Jenni was promoted to Vice President of Marketing for the social networking website, IgnitionNation.com. Jenni has also started her own clothing line.
WOW she's smarter than I thought!

Mike Sorrentino, "The Situation" Bio:

Apparently The Situation developed his situation in junior high but at that time was referred to as "serious situation."

Originally from West Brighton on Staten Island, New York. He attended Manalapan High School, and graduated approximately 1999 or 2000.

Previous employment includes working as an exotic dancer in 2004 with The All American Male Crew, an assistant manager in a fitness center in Staten Island, and a restaurant in Florida. He had applied for unemployment in October just before MTV's The Jersey Shore aired.
That's explains A LOT!

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
All my friends always hate on Jersey Shore and The Situation. I think these people are hilarious, and by now actually realize everyone's laughing AT them not with them. Not to mention The Situation grossed like 5 million in 2010... I think he's the one laughing.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of my friends say I remind them of the Situation. I'm like who the F is that? I don't watch that show. Girls ask me every now and then if I watch Jersey Shore, and if I know who Mike is, and I get mad, because seriously, these people think I'm trying to act and look like a reality tv star...???

I went out and partied around Greektown in Detroit last weekend, and multiple girls told me I look like Mike The Situation Sorrentino. I have no problem with the fact I get a lot of attention from girls :) But I seriously wanna go punch this dude in the face now! I'm gonna have to start watching the show to see what it is I need to change about myself...

My gf watches it all the time.

I just can't stand the fact girls are idolizing these dudes and getting this warped opinion of how guys should all look: tan, shiny perfect hair, no facial hair, and no definition in their legs lol...COME ON GIRLS, these dudes are basically chicks!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Some of my friends say I remind them of the Situation. I'm like who the F is that? I don't watch that show. Girls ask me every now and then if I watch Jersey Shore, and if I know who Mike is, and I get mad, because seriously, these people think I'm trying to act and look like a reality tv star...???

I went out and partied around Greektown in Detroit last weekend, and multiple girls told me I look like Mike The Situation Sorrentino. I have no problem with the fact I get a lot of attention from girls :) But I seriously wanna go punch this dude in the face now! I'm gonna have to start watching the show to see what it is I need to change about myself...

My gf watches it all the time.

I just can't stand the fact girls are idolizing these dudes and getting this warped opinion of how guys should all look: tan, shiny perfect hair, no facial hair, and no definition in their legs lol...COME ON GIRLS, these dudes are basically chicks!
sounds like we got ou-a-selves a situation

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao I don't believe jenni is a computer programer... Also doubt she is a vice president of anything.

its a funny show cuz their idiots, but ppl /eed to realize even reality tv is acting...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao I don't believe jenni is a computer programer... Also doubt she is a vice president of anything.

its a funny show cuz their idiots, but ppl /eed to realize even reality tv is acting...
The situation is suppose to cash in 5 yes FIVE mill this year. His getting $65K a show and vodka paid him $400,000 to promote there new drink. Jenni is modeling left and right apperently and making some cash. She's suppose to be VP of the company she posed for, the one in pics above ^^^^. But the situation is making sick cash just cause of his nick name. FML!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Wow, just saw ronnie on tv promoting xenadrine. U guys hav to see how he's actin along with the other fakers. They dont even sound like ther happy to be in that commercial

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Saw that retarded commercial......

And situation is a douche but he is a very smart business man

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Lets not forget boys, jersey shore tonight!!!!!! Hahaha someones gotta make guido smiley icon

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Saw that retarded commercial......

And situation is a douche but he is a very smart business man
Just like 50! I love 50 cent but the dude is an ******* but an awesome business man.

Lets not forget boys, jersey shore tonight!!!!!! Hahaha someones gotta make guido smiley icon
YES! Totally.

Man imagine all the free supplements these guys can get...hell imagine all the money there going to make!

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Going to be watching it tonight, Last episode I can wait for the next 5 weeks, going underway with my ship.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Just made it home, yessss lol i feel like a five ur old boy walkin downstairs on christmas morning and seeing a bicycle under the tree :)

Nick3d

Awards
The MTV generation (mine) is going to be defined by this show.
Its a shame

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lol this weeks episode was lame, i wanted to see someone get bi***slapped

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I regret to say i voluntarily watched todays episode. Best part was when snooki and the other fat bich fell out of the hammock. Can't wait to see snook get her fatass hauled to jail

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I missed todays episode but it's already online so I'm about to watch it after I make my protein shake :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok night there was only bad links up but this morning they were a lot of good link around. Sammie is soooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing annoying. Like even the way she talks is annoying! I want to literally **** on her(ewwww) but that's how much I hate her!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Ok night there was only bad links up but this morning they were a lot of good link around. Sammie is soooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing annoying. Like even the way she talks is annoying! I want to literally **** on her(ewwww) but that's how much I hate her!
but u see the previews of each episode this season? looks like she and ronnie gonna come along and end the drama. i had a dream i was on the cast last night lmao jwow just like next to me in bed and i wanted smash. i honestly would, i cant say no to that body and i was doin lines with situation for some reason:mischievous: but then ended up on a beach with killer apes and i was shootin them, weird dreams i get

Pavement88

Awards
Ugh..that show is awful. I didnt think it could ever get worse than the real world..

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
not even fellas, its hilarious. i bet pauly d, ronnie and situation are on this forum. come guys, show ursleves lol

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
not even fellas, its hilarious. i bet pauly d, ronnie and situation are on this forum. come guys, show ursleves lol
I'm pretty sure they would be on

I_take_roids_and_act_like_a_complete_assshole.com

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She annoys the **** out of me, but I think she is the closest thing to attractive on the show (I cant get over Jwow's busted face).

but u see the previews of each episode this season? looks like she and ronnie gonna come along and end the drama. i had a dream i was on the cast last night lmao jwow just like next to me in bed and i wanted smash. i honestly would, i cant say no to that body and i was doin lines with situation for some reason:mischievous: but then ended up on a beach with killer apes and i was shootin them, weird dreams i get
You need to get this checked out. That dream is not normal :ugh2:

I'm pretty sure they would be on

I_take_roids_and_act_like_a_complete_assshole.com
Doesnt that redirect to AM? :mischievous: