Jersey Shore

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Ok night there was only bad links up but this morning they were a lot of good link around. Sammie is soooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing annoying. Like even the way she talks is annoying! I want to literally **** on her(ewwww) but that's how much I hate her!

2. I was at the shore when she got arrested. Quite funny to watch
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Ok night there was only bad links up but this morning they were a lot of good link around. Sammie is soooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing annoying. Like even the way she talks is annoying! I want to literally **** on her(ewwww) but that's how much I hate her!
    but u see the previews of each episode this season? looks like she and ronnie gonna come along and end the drama. i had a dream i was on the cast last night lmao jwow just like next to me in bed and i wanted smash. i honestly would, i cant say no to that body and i was doin lines with situation for some reason but then ended up on a beach with killer apes and i was shootin them, weird dreams i get
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

4. Ugh..that show is awful. I didnt think it could ever get worse than the real world..

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post

This is a fantastic post.
  6. Thumbs down

and it it is 50x worse than the real world..

7. not even fellas, its hilarious. i bet pauly d, ronnie and situation are on this forum. come guys, show ursleves lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    not even fellas, its hilarious. i bet pauly d, ronnie and situation are on this forum. come guys, show ursleves lol
    I'm pretty sure they would be on

I_take_roids_and_act_like_a_co mplete_assshole.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Ok night there was only bad links up but this morning they were a lot of good link around. Sammie is soooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing annoying. Like even the way she talks is annoying! I want to literally **** on her(ewwww) but that's how much I hate her!
    She annoys the **** out of me, but I think she is the closest thing to attractive on the show (I cant get over Jwow's busted face).

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    but u see the previews of each episode this season? looks like she and ronnie gonna come along and end the drama. i had a dream i was on the cast last night lmao jwow just like next to me in bed and i wanted smash. i honestly would, i cant say no to that body and i was doin lines with situation for some reason but then ended up on a beach with killer apes and i was shootin them, weird dreams i get
    You need to get this checked out. That dream is not normal

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I'm pretty sure they would be on

I_take_roids_and_act_like_a_co mplete_assshole.com
    Doesnt that redirect to AM?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    She annoys the **** out of me, but I think she is the closest thing to attractive on the show (I cant get over Jwow's busted face).

No it redirects to BB.com. Home of the true losers.

11. lmao

12. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

yeah she's the best looking one but truly annoying attention whore and if you listen to her long enough her voice starts getting kinda annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    No it redirects to BB.com. Home of the true losers.
    My god that forum is full of trolls BUT it makes it SOOOOO much easier to get supplements I went on there for a week and got 3 free supplements! But I wish there was a super active forum that one could post links and **** without getting in trouble.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Nick3d View Post
    The MTV generation (mine) is going to be defined by this show.
    Its a shame
    YEAH, who would you take?

14. Jersey shore definitely does not define my generation. The OC totally did
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

15. Lol, almost every forum iv seen has a jersey shore thread *hangs head in shame*

16. gay
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by AllenS View Post
    Lol, almost every forum iv seen has a jersey shore thread *hangs head in shame*
    Lol! I had to be that guy

18. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Lol! I had to be that guy
    we needed one and especially a forum that can have some of the cast members on

19. Ronnie's cryin lmao i think someones estro levels are spikin

20. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    Ronnie's cryin lmao i think someones estro levels are spikin
    That dude needs some Erase

21. ronnie must be on clomid
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

22. hahahaha "Not even a protein shake...A FUKKING slice of pizza"

23. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    hahahaha "Not even a protein shake...A FUKKING slice of pizza"
    that part killed me lmaooooooooo

24. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    That made the whole episode for me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

25. lets not forget the situation is making the right to be a **** head bodybuilder cool, as well as both him and ronnie are making the sport popular again, maybe the 80's load of bodybuilding will come back. Plus its great how they objectify women!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Saw that retarded commercial......

And situation is a douche but he is a very smart business man

26. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    The situation is suppose to cash in 5 yes FIVE mill this year. His getting $65K a show and vodka paid him $400,000 to promote there new drink. Jenni is modeling left and right apperently and making some cash. She's suppose to be VP of the company she posed for, the one in pics above ^^^^. But the situation is making sick cash just cause of his nick name. FML!
    You can make a lot of money sucking off rich white dudes, too....doesn't mean if you have an ounce of self-respect that you should do it.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    bahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahaha hhaha
    they forgot vinny and the new chick

28. lmfao....... next generation is resallly going to be having some problems

imma invest my stocks in some RX companies that distribute B.C. and STD pills

29. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    ronnie must be on clomid
    LMAO! Yup, PCT's a bitch

30. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    dude this sh!t killed me, i just caught the episode last night he needs to dump that b!tch

31. Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    LMAO! Yup, PCT's a bitch
    You guys actually figure they do a decent post-cycle, or just take their Novedex XT and wonder why their nuts take forever to bounce back and their gains go away?

32. Quote Originally Posted by Menoth View Post
    You guys actually figure they do a decent post-cycle, or just take their Novedex XT and wonder why their nuts take forever to bounce back and their gains go away?
    Good Point, probly OTC Bulls*it

33. Yea the Ronnie Xenadrine commercial is hilarious! It looks like hes hung over or something...definatly doesnt look happy to be there. They are all dbags and the girls are all skanks and hit as F@$K!

34. Read this for a laugh, this got emailed to me awhile ago... poor poor Situation, no wonder he acts like he does

http://poponthepop.com/2010/09/mike-...a-small-penis/

35. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    Read this for a laugh, this got emailed to me awhile ago... poor poor Situation, no wonder he acts like he does

http://poponthepop.com/2010/09/mike-...a-small-penis/
    BHAAHHHAAHAA!
    I knew it! He has small feet too, look at his shoes, they're like size 9

36. deca**** maybe? but she's prolly just another girl that tries to act like she not impressed and has to say somethin bad. although i dont like situation, this is just a lie or a butt hurt girl

37. "Ronnie is like 300lbs of muscle!"

38. "everybody google it...the ocean is salty cause of whale sperm!"

WOW one after another. Snookie is on a roll!

Similar Forum Threads

1. So I found out my buddy watches Jersey Shore....
    By Zero V in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:07 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 11:24 AM
  3. Caught 1-1/2 miles off shore while fishing!!!
    By LiftNDestroy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 05:59 PM
  4. Old time hockey like Eddie Shore
    By IainDaniel in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:58 AM
  5. A Place to lift on the jersey shore
    By UNDERTAKER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 02:14 PM