Favorite gun

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your favorite gun u have to shoot?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Right now, the only one I own. Taurus Millenium Pro PT145. Inexpensive, compact, packs a punch, and lifetime warranty.

tattoopierced1

my personal favorite that i own is my mossberg 500 tactical

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer my Springfield XD 45 to anything I have shot before.
That is one of the ones we have that I love to shoot. We just got a Glock 19 after testing it out at a gun range. I didnt realize how much I was going to like it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
out of them all, this is my favorite

Taurus CONCEALED HAMMER MODEL 605 .357 Mag. REVOLVER
My wife has the one with no hammer. Quite the nice li'l cannon! Hard for me to shoot because of my big hands. Hard for her to shoot because of the big punch! Still, it fits in my pocket nicely.

My favorite is my 9 - Taurus PT-99. Hogue grips on it, but otherwise stock. It's not horribly inaccurate, it's comfortable to hold, and it shoots fast. Had a buddy clock me shooting a 10rd, clip change, then 15rd in about 4 seconds. Random shooting, I hit nothing, but I sure heated up the barrel!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is one of the ones we have that I love to shoot. We just got a Glock 19 after testing it out at a gun range. I didnt realize how much I was going to like it.
I enjoy a good glock also especially with all the fun add ons they make for them. I have a conspiracy theory friend..lol Who basically has an armory of guns, I have shot Ak's, belt fed and many a hand gun. They are all fun to shoot in their own way.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Any good tool that I can get my hands on. For handguns I'll always love the 1911, I like the Les Baer line and am willing to cough up the dough for one, I'm also a big proponent of the Glock series due to the simple transition I initially experienced from using a 1911 to the glock ( the consistent trigger pull, no da/sa trigger ) I love the model 17 and 19 and I have absolutely no problem running 9mm, despite it's controversy and the endless rant that it's a beyond sub-standard round by armchair idiots on countless forums It'll get the job done.....as well any round will. I like the XD as well, there solid and beyond reliable, Sigs are fantastic. the 220 model is the best .45 out of the box next to a high end semi-custom 1911 ( such as Baer or Nighthawk ) but I shoot the best with the Glock 17 and coming up behind it the Baer ( which is my friends )

A good rifle is any rifle, I love 7.62 give me an M-1/M-14 but I was taught the basic fundamentals on an M-16 while in Boot. I love the AK as well, I've shot virtually every model, shot the Galil, FAL and my best friend's dad's model HK 33 which is absolutely built like a tank.

Shotgun wise is a model 870 ( cut to your length ) no fancy crap on it, no pistol grip or ghetto folding stock, a good side saddle and maybe some MMC sights....that's about it.

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Way too many to name. My first love was and always will be the 92FS, but the Desert Eagle and the Glock 17 also hold a special place in my heart. As does the PPK and Smith and Wesson Sigma.

jodywebb

Awards
i like that new automatic shotgun the AA 12. have not shot it though. favorite gun to shoot is probably a good revolver. enjoy shooting those more than semi-automatic handguns. reloading is an adventure.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Hey as long as it functions right.

for looks chrome 45 revolver, for killin zombies in my spare time SigArms P245, for killin squirrels sigarms mosquito(just picked this up 2 weeks ago, awesome), for killin me some A-rabs sig-sauer 716, for daily use. they got an auto shotgun? this i gotta see
You are a very educated individual, I'm really impressed.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
beretta 90-two (its the newer version of the 92)

EDIT:Fixed image.

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
My SW 629 classic .44 mag, it displaces the air so fast it hurts my face when I fire, in a good way, nice accuracy at 30 yards.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
:) dam, im likin the automatic grenade launcher

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
I would say my M1A EBR is my fave :) But I also really like my sig (226)

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Id have to say my Glolck 23 .40 cal is my favorite. Next is my Ruger SP100 .357.
Stainless baby. 6" barrell.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Steyr AUG with heartbeat sensor and FMJ! Wait, i'm thinking Modern Warfare lol...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steyr AUG with heartbeat sensor and FMJ! Wait, i'm thinking Modern Warfare lol...
As soon as I saw u post I was like "Guns r legal out there?"

I know one of my guns isnt legal where u r at :sgrin:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As soon as I saw u post I was like "Guns r legal out there?"

I know one of my guns isnt legal where u r at :sgrin:
Hey Cali isn't that backwards, most guns are legal. The other day I shot a WWI era British Lee Enfield. Remember that one from Call of Duty 1?!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Cali isn't that backwards, most guns are legal. The other day I shot a WWI era British Lee Enfield. Remember that one from Call of Duty 1?!
Haha well u have to remember I live in GA. U can walk into a pawn shop and buy a gun in a few minutes basically lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always wanted an AUG, but dropping close to 3k on a new one seems crazy, and used ones are usually kinda beat up

nerdalert

Awards
I like my S&W M&P 9c, fits my hand well and is easy to carry.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Russian SVD was fun to weapon to shoot, as I think all are fun to shoot. However, it is not the best designated marksmanship rifle out there and makes me appreciate my M4 carbine so much more.

I have more pics of other foreign weapons that I'll try and post up, but for now here is the SVD and an AK-47.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AK47 looks pretty different w/ a straight clip vs. banana clip