TATTOO THREAD / LOG $$ INVEST IN YO SELF!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I love tattoos. I have plenty, and will have more. A recent member's inquiries about my tattoos led me to this log, which I hope many of you will enjoy and contribute to! Take pictures of your tattoos and tell their story or whatever, come here for tattoo ideas, convince your wife that they look good, or whatever, but all things tattoo can come here :D I also hope I am not the only one bearing my soul. LOL

Eagle: first ever, $350 - done in Salt Lake City by a traveling irishman

Wolf: Second, $300 i think - Done at bulletproof in spokane

Bear: third, $400 - done at bulletproof this one and the wold have a bunch of russian words around them on banners, traits like strength love freedom etc that i stand for. Self translated for accuracy lol.

Cross: Done at the same place, $150 maybe, says "God's Will Be Done"

Patriot: self explanatory :D $160ish

Archangel: my favorite one, done by the same guy who d all the rest, $250 or so

Heart: rough time in my life, after a divorce, was in a **** relationship, got a heart covered with stone that was chipping off. I put letters in there for significant life moments, so far a JJ for my dead father, and a C for the one that got away (no homo)

Ancient text: younger futhark, language of the vikings. I am of danish descent, with some royalty way back there around 1000. It says, Gorm the Old, Harald Bluetooth, Sweyn Forkbeard, and Knut the Great. Google them :p

Those are mine, now share yours! I always say, when someone says why did you do that, "I'm investing in myself!"

Attachments

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SICKKKKKKK

ill post mine up tomorrow when im back from jamaica,

I wont post the one on my right shoulder though because i hate it and need to get it redone or fixed somehow

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Very sick, I find all your tattoos to be great. I recognized the rune writing on your arm and as going to ask if it was Norse lol.

I like the reference and respect to God as well in them.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I love the ink!

I have got one on my right shoulder. Face of a Wolf, over a silhouette of a howling wolf.
Wolves are symbolic and spiritual to me.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, BABY!!!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I love the ink!

I have got one on my right shoulder. Face of a Wolf, over a silhouette of a howling wolf.
Wolves are symbolic and spiritual to me.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, BABY!!!!

The premier russian words above my wolf are Степной Волк (read, stepnoy volk), which literally means "Steppes Wolf" and actually means lone wolf :D

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
SICKKKKKKK

ill post mine up tomorrow when im back from jamaica,

I wont post the one on my right shoulder though because i hate it and need to get it redone or fixed somehow
Very sick, I find all your tattoos to be great. I recognized the rune writing on your arm and as going to ask if it was Norse lol.

I like the reference and respect to God as well in them.
nice tats big dawg
Thanks mates, hopefully we get lots of activity in here from lots of folks, I kno I need some new ideas !

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome ink bro!
I really want to get a tattoo on my ribs, but i really want it to mean something and as of yet have not had the inspiration. I am very content with waiting as i understand it ia a lifetime decision. I also want to draw it myself as i am very into art and want it to have that personal touch as well.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome ink bro!
I really want to get a tattoo on my ribs, but i really want it to mean something and as of yet have not had the inspiration. I am very content with waiting as i understand it ia a lifetime decision. I also want to draw it myself as i am very into art and want it to have that personal touch as well.
Ya if I ever got a tattoo I would want it to really mean something to me and at this stage in my life I cant think of anything I want on my body forever even after my body dies and I rot in the ground :sgrin:

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Some pretty nice pieces getting posted in here.

I have quite a few myself, two half sleeves in progress, a quote on my chest, and two portraits on my back.

Here's a pic of one of my back pieces, can anyone guess who it is? ;)

Taxidriver 2.jpg

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
**** I have always wanted to get a bear tattoo haha

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

hahaa

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
New tat design in the works! MrKleen agrees, a good majestic animal to add to my left sleeve would be a RAM :D

Thinking a badass ram standing on an outcropping of rock. Wrapped with the usual russian text...need some new words now! I'll post up some photos after my googlefest :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got a tiger on a cliff facing a dragon!!!!!!

RAM would be SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i need to think of something to put on my sleeve

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Google didn't cut it. I just drew this up real quick, going to email it to my tat guy and see how he improves it :p

Attachments

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Votum, Im digging that Lazy eye lid son and those Sexy army guy muscles! LOL.

Anyways, I have "Hi" On my right ass cheek.

My girl has a Tramp Stamp with two birds and Like Forgiveness in Japinese (Abortion we had thing). She has a hip flower thing and some Japanese symbol there. She has a panda on the back of her neck. Oh and "Naughty Girl" In Japanese on her right ass cheek. She want's a giraffe on her like rib cage and I told her she is Fking Retarded. It was that or an Elephant.

Tattoos coming up this year: New York Yankee symbol on my back. Italian flag with my mothers name on my Chest. Son/Daughters name over my heart. I'm really not sure what else, any ideas?

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Awesome ink bro!
Can't tell you how much I understand you about choosn the right one for yourself bro . I thought I might puke during the first one I got . Not at all because of the pain but because short of taking it off with a belt sander , there really aren't any taksies-backsies on skin ink . Committment (of any sort) has never been a strong suit for me so getn work done was a step toward changing that . I mustve spent a year kicking ideas around for something I could stand to see everyday and was at least slightly original . Ended up getting the words"POBODYS NERFECT" on my lower stomach . It captures my sense of humor along with my seemingly innate inability to stay out of my own way and make better life decisions . Which I'm also working on .

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established

My girl has a Tramp Stamp with two birds and Like Forgiveness in Japinese (Abortion we had thing). She has a hip flower thing and some Japanese symbol there. She has a panda on the back of her neck. Oh and "Naughty Girl" In Japanese on her right ass cheek. She want's a giraffe on her like rib cage and I told her she is Fking Retarded. It was that or an Elephant.

Tattoos coming up this year: New York Yankee symbol on my back. Italian flag with my mothers name on my Chest. Son/Daughters name over my heart. I'm really not sure what else, any ideas?

Those muscles are a work in progress o_O + I wasn't attempting to make them look good or anything lol, plus I am a little plump from my time off $$ I get back to the gym in 2 days!

I want to convince whatever girl I end up dating do get something form her tit to her hip on the side of her ribs....sexiest spot ever.

I had a buddy once who got two lion cubs on his shoulders, one for each son, with their footprints below. Was pretty cool, he had one of the cubs roaring because one of his sons is a little ****, and the other one was just chill like his other kid.

I also have this idea, which I won't get probably, but a Mother eagle swooping down your chest/stomach towards the belly button with a fish in her talons. Then poking out of your pubes are baby eagle heads, like your pubes are an eagle nest and mommy is feeding the babies. lol.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Can't tell you how much I understand you about choosn the right one for yourself bro . I thought I might puke during the first one I got . Not at all because of the pain but because short of taking it off with a belt sander , there really aren't any taksies-backsies on skin ink . Committment (of any sort) has never been a strong suit for me so getn work done was a step toward changing that . I mustve spent a year kicking ideas around for something I could stand to see everyday and was at least slightly original . Ended up getting the words"POBODYS NERFECT" on my lower stomach . It captures my sense of humor along with my seemingly innate inability to stay out of my own way and make better life decisions . Which I'm also working on .

I agree with you man. I won't ever get a tattoo unless I have a damned good explanation to go along with it. Even when I am old and crusty and my grandkids are like, wtf is that on your arm, I will be able to tell them to story behind it.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick pic of some of her tats

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
lmao beazy is that u?
I plan on getting some more tats in vegas this weekend I'll put them up here when i get back tuesday :)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

how about I <3 Deeerdre on ur ass

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
lmao beazy is that u?
I plan on getting some more tats in vegas this weekend I'll put them up here when i get back tuesday :)
Thats my girl uhhhh.......praying.

Lol, thats another great tat idea.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Very nice angle Beazy!! LOL I'd comment but I don't wanna say anything wrong ;)

BMCLouzee

Beazy, I don't think you should be posting a picture like that of your girlfriend. It's not cool. I don't think she would appreciate that.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Beazy, I don't think you should be posting a picture like that of your girlfriend. It's not cool. I don't think she would appreciate that.
She is praying to her lord and savior, whats wrong? Plus I told her, "Hey babe im posting a pic of you on the internet ok?" "Sure babe w.e.", So im safe.

As far as Myself and others, there is no real nudity, provacative, somewhat. Never heard anyone to tell me not to post provacative pictures. Everyone so far has been giving me a thumbs up and appreciate me showing off my girls tattoos. Thats why i posted it afterall. How else can they see her tattoos?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Very nice angle Beazy!! LOL I'd comment but I don't wanna say anything wrong ;)
No hard feelings bro, I really don't care. Say what ya wanna say.

BMCLouzee

She is praying to her lord and savior, whats wrong? Plus I told her, "Hey babe im posting a pic of you on the internet ok?" "Sure babe w.e.", So im safe.

As far as Myself and others, there is no real nudity, provacative, somewhat. Never heard anyone to tell me not to post provacative pictures. Everyone so far has been giving me a thumbs up and appreciate me showing off my girls tattoos. Thats why i posted it afterall. How else can they see her tattoos?
I know you're not dumb, but if she's alright with it then that's y'alls decision.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I must see this picture. Curse the web filter at work!!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
And we have a winner!......beazy by a landslide.

Yes votum u gotta get around that filter.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ur girl prays naked? tell her i want to go to church with her ;)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I have a few more pic's floating around, lemme find em.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
It's kinda like tossing a T-bone to Lions. One pic of my Fiance on the internet and you guys are all over it lol.