ArA and getting tattooed?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if the inflammatory effects of ArA would be counter productive if I have two tattoo sessions each month for the next three months.

I know fish oil is actually forbidden cause of its anticoagulant effects, but no idea regarding pro-inflammatory stuff like ArA.

Thanks!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As a former tattoo artist I’d like to know as well. I’d think bad. Generally just having caffeine is enough to **** up how the ink goes into the skin. So I can only imagine what something even more inflammatory would do.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You haven’t lived til you’ve tried to tattoo someone who isn’t taking the ink at all. I tell them To make sure to eat a big meal, have no caffeine, and sleep well beforehand. Then they walk in swilling Mountain Dew and when the ink won’t go in I mention they should have eaten, and not drank the caffeine, and the response will be something like “oh I had half a cheeseburger from McDonald’s and this is the only soda I’ve had” because of course it’s always a waifishly thin girl wanting a tramp stamp. And of course I can tell they’re lying about the caffeine. There should be bleeding during a tattoo. The more caffeine, and less food, the more straight plasma will be what weeps out and it will carry the ink out with it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would imagine that it would have some effect on a tattoo, but I don’t think it would cause an issue. I would expect the effect would be muscular not epidermal. Just my thoughts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ArA's effects should be somewhat limited in this regard... I don't think you will get an exact answer as frankly this is just something very specific that I doubt anyone can do more than speculate about though.
Jiigzz any thoughts?