How did you come up with your AM handle? (possible repost)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been asked like a bagillion times what Metroba means.

I am heavily into metal and my name is Rob. So I combined the two and came up with Metrobal. This was when I was 15 and needed a name for aol. Metrobal was taken, so I dropped the "L" and got Metroba.

in b4 cool story bro

So tell me guys; how did you come up with your handles?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I blow up at the poker table (not because of bad beats, but when people do stupid ****)...and pretty much anywhere. In other words, I get pissed off easily, hence the loose "cannon." Oh, and when I have whiskey in me I get very condescending. Not the case with beer, though. - Plus I'm Irish, sooooo...ya.

Feck you.

BMCLouzee

I work for my boyfriend's family business called Boerner Manufacturing Company. It's the best place ever to work because I don't have a set time to be there and I work alongside people I love. And Louzee is my first name. So take the acronym BMC and stick my first name Louzee and you get dun dun dun....

BMCLouzee

For those who wonder what type of Asian I am. I am Filipino.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
haha im the fat dude with game.. and im from the south!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About eleven years ago, when Mullets first became "funny," there was a website called mulletsgalore.com. The members were called the "Mullitia." So, "Mulletsoldier." Sounded very witty and funny when I was 13!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well...I started my career in emergency nursing almost 10 years ago. I instantly became a "Trauma Junkie" due to the massive adrenaline rush and frequent learning opportunities in emergency medicine. Ironically, I could do without being a "trauma nurse" anymore. The burnout over that time period is bad; which is why I'm back in school finishing my nurse practitioner.

The "1" is because I'm born on the first day of the year.

Plus, I just liked the way "T1" sounded. :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one of my favorite rappers named kurupt has the nickname young gotti, which he took from john gotti who was a glamorous type gangster as many of you probably know, so i took it when i played a game called world of warcraft and when i got an account on here it just seemed easy enough to make it that

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I am a skilled and honed warrior who would serve no feudal lord. I am the last of my kind. It can also refer to myself being, the 47th Ronin.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About eleven years ago, when Mullets first became "funny," there was a website called mulletsgalore.com. The members were called the "Mullitia." So, "Mulletsoldier." Sounded very witty and funny when I was 13!
They were "funny" long before 11 years ago. We were just too cool to know it. :D

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Character from a book that I was reading at the time.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Mine came from a long line of a name that mutated. It started out as Rick Hunter(from robotech) Became Rick Masters, then eventually Zero Masters(after a stint as Zero.EXE) with that zero being based off of the Maverick Zero from megaman as a kid, then Zero Masters Became Zero V, with V being the first letter of my last name. .

So Zero being the guy pictured, was a childhood hero. And V, well my last name is Vance.

Its origins go back to maybe 99 lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine isn't about the sports team... Although I wish I would of paid attention to who they were before making it to avoid a **** ton of emails asking me if I attended the university.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
Ricky is my name and 5145 is the last four digits to my Phone#. Its also my email so i figured id just keep with it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It's a kettle bell exercise I do with dumbells.
I think it sounds cool too

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I lived in South Korea for 14 years before relocating to Germany a few years back. While in Korea, I trained in Soo Bahk Do and the last five years I was there, I trained with Seon Buddhist monks in meditation and Sun Moo Do. Seunim literally means "monk" in Korean.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first SN here, timdull2...that one is hard to figure out. ;)

After a few stalkers, I asked to switch it up to align with a product that was out at the time (wink-wink). Now, well... It's honestly just my initials. :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine should be pretty obvious, it was first used on registration here. I have become fascinated by some of the sciences behind lifting, especially in supplementation/anabolics.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
simple, I have been living the Moynihan LYFESPAN

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
True story:

A few years ago when I was like 14/15 I had a black friend named Mo. His real name was Mohamad. Anyways he ended up stealing his Daddy's Benz and we drove all around town for a day. Me, him, some black guys we picked up and my other white friend kyle started rapping. His new name was Moeazy and mine turned out to be BigBeazy. It just stuck from there on.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I created mine back when I was 16. I had recently seen a movie called "The Dark Half" (a book from Steven King). And at the time, the title really felt how I felt about myself (attitude, music tastes, dressed gothic, did drugs, etc) and about life. So I coined TheDarkHalf2001 as my AIM name...and effectively dropped the 2001 (year in which i created the name) when I started forum posting. I have this screen name on bodybuilding, lean bulk, and DS.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alll cool stories bro

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tripped over a dog , then ate it.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
mine came from a gucci mane song, i was listening to while signing up, the name i wanted was taken or couldnt be used and i couldnt think of anything, it was pissin me off and lil wayne said " i got 10 bathrooms i can sh!t all day " so i just typed it in and it accepted the 0 at the end was a typo

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i'm big and sexy...nuff said...plus when i was into wrestling, kevin nash was one of my favorite wrestlers and he called himself bigsexy

Shane0Mac

Awards
pretty much someone at school called me shane o mac and it just stuck. wish it was more interesting

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
well lets see...my name is WILL and im a BEAST.

hence....WILL DA BEAST

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was my e-mail and AIM since I was 16. My favorite clothing brand at the time was Volcom (as a bleach blond, spiky haired, [Asian] skater boy) and my favorite band was 311.

I've tried changing it in the past, but then I'd just forget my new SN or sign in name for whatever, so I stuck it out.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great stories guys, thanks for taking the time to post! :D

I have rhyming problems..

Did too many drugs,
love the breasts (jugs),
couldn't think of much else except the wet slimy... slugs?

Then some chick saw the name and was like.. awww, sluggyyy (I guess in an endearing way?)

Pretty much completely unrelated to me in any regard.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Used to have a Triton 185 bass boat......just thought it sounded good.