SPORTS, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE?!?!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. SPORTS, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE?!?!


    UFC, Hockey, Lacrosse, and of course Bodybuilding!

    whats your favorite sport???

    but believe it or not i HATE watching football.


  2. football, basketball, soccer....those are what i follow and watch the most

    also watch ufc when theres decent fights but it's lost it's luster for me

    also like most of the summer x-games besides motocross

    hate: baseball (don't consider it a sport) and 90% of olympic sports
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
    •   
       


  3. Beer Pong

  4. hells yes to beer pong!!..... its fun, but i am terrible at it

  5. This one may be a one and only...

    First off its wrestling(Collegiate/highschool/private tourney's)
    Then MMA
    Then Football
    Then softball/baseball
    Then Tennis
    Then volleyball.
    •   
       


  6. Women's beach vollyball...

  7. badminton is F'n amazing,lacrosse, BMX, hockey,gymnastics

  8. Football.
    Football Off Season.

  9. Baseball is a sport...
    Nascar is something that Isn't a sport.


    Baseball-Yankees/SF
    Hockey-Rangers/Senators
    Football-Giants/Gators
    Golf-(Can't watch it, but love playing)
    UFC-KIMBO
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  10. Moto GP
    Football
    Hockey
    Wrestling

    ...in that order

  11. yeah i am with you. nascar isn't a sport.......... and it is boring as hell to watch!!!!!

  12. Baseball
    Hockey
    Football

    There is nothing better than baseball season to me. Relaxing on at patio bar, sucking down the suds and watching the game. Baseball screams summer!
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Nascar is something that Isn't a sport.
    NASCAR is some of the toughest racing in the world. I doubt you or anyone here could understand how draining it is to drive like that for 3 hours. Its definintly a sport.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    NASCAR is some of the toughest racing in the world. I doubt you or anyone here could understand how draining it is to drive like that for 3 hours. Its definintly a sport.
    It's a lot like driving to work in the morning with all the women putting on makeup in the rearview mirror or driving home after work with all the alcoholic men racing to the bar.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    It's a lot like driving to work in the morning with all the women putting on makeup in the rearview mirror or driving home after work with all the alcoholic men racing to the bar.
    So what youre saying is...


  16. The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    So what youre saying is...

    Not at all, just saying it's hard work and you have to watch your a$$.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    [IMG]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0905/nascar-http-static-howstuffworks-com-gif-1993-nascar-results-demotivational-poster-1243413082.jpg[IMG]
    Its the toughest form of racing. You wont see anyone stroll into NASCAR from other forms of racing and dominate. The only open wheel transfer I know of who has had measurable success is Tony Stewart. NASCAR is great because its a battle between drivers, not manufacturers.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Not at all, just saying it's hard work and you have to watch your a$$.
    Yeah ok. Go do your homework child.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    NASCAR is some of the toughest racing in the world. I doubt you or anyone here could understand how draining it is to drive like that for 3 hours. Its definintly a sport.
    Want to know whats tougher?

    Driving home drunk from Orlando, 2 1/2 hour ride.

    Need for Speed Games.

    Driving to New York, 16 hour drive.

    Formula 1.

    Drag Racing.

    Anything that involves taking a right turn.

    Bubba J (Jeff Dunham): "Oh Look! They are taking another Left turn!"


    Seriously. I live next to Daytona. All Nascar really does is get Red Necks drunk as hell, making them more of an ******* then they already are. It's the only sport they are mentally able to follow as well, because they only make one turn around a big oval track.

    Hmm. Make this more interesting, lets compare a Nascar driver to some other REAL SPORT players.

    Jeff Gordon Vs. Michael Strahan. Verdict: Strahan

    Jeff Gordon Vs. Jason Giambi. Verdict: Giambi

    Jeff Gordon Vs. Jaromir Jagr. Verdict: Jagr

    Dale Earnhart Vs. Maria Sharapova. Verdict: Sharapova, he's dead! HAHA
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Want to know whats tougher?

    Driving home drunk from Orlando, 2 1/2 hour ride.

    Need for Speed Games.

    Driving to New York, 16 hour drive.

    Formula 1.

    Drag Racing.

    Anything that involves taking a right turn.

    Bubba J (Jeff Dunham): "Oh Look! They are taking another Left turn!"


    Seriously. I live next to Daytona. All Nascar really does is get Red Necks drunk as hell, making them more of an ******* then they already are. It's the only sport they are mentally able to follow as well, because they only make one turn around a big oval track.

    Hmm. Make this more interesting, lets compare a Nascar driver to some other REAL SPORT players.

    Jeff Gordon Vs. Michael Strahan. Verdict: Strahan

    Jeff Gordon Vs. Jason Giambi. Verdict: Giambi

    Jeff Gordon Vs. Jaromir Jagr. Verdict: Jagr

    Dale Earnhart Vs. Maria Sharapova. Verdict: Sharapova, he's dead! HAHA
    Reminds me of Poker being on sport channels.
    The Historic PES Legend

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Beer Pong
    Give that man a medal !!!

    Bowling Damnit !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Want to know whats tougher?

    Driving home drunk from Orlando, 2 1/2 hour ride.

    Need for Speed Games.

    Driving to New York, 16 hour drive.

    Formula 1.

    Drag Racing.

    Anything that involves taking a right turn.

    Bubba J (Jeff Dunham): "Oh Look! They are taking another Left turn!"


    Seriously. I live next to Daytona. All Nascar really does is get Red Necks drunk as hell, making them more of an ******* then they already are. It's the only sport they are mentally able to follow as well, because they only make one turn around a big oval track.

    Hmm. Make this more interesting, lets compare a Nascar driver to some other REAL SPORT players.

    Jeff Gordon Vs. Michael Strahan. Verdict: Strahan

    Jeff Gordon Vs. Jason Giambi. Verdict: Giambi

    Jeff Gordon Vs. Jaromir Jagr. Verdict: Jagr

    Dale Earnhart Vs. Maria Sharapova. Verdict: Sharapova, he's dead! HAHA
    Hey man, how are all those guys coming from Formula 1 and other open wheel variants doing? Strahan cant do what Jeff Gordon does and Gordon cant do what Strahan does. Thats a pretty big strawman there chief.

  23. Football for me.

    nascar isn't sport, I agree. It is tough what they do, yes, but I could care less. It's just bunch of car going on circles. I see it every day driving on the freeway, except flashy advertisements it's a bunch of retarded bumper stickers with f...ing rednecks behind the wheel who watch nascar and think they can drive just as good.
    How can anyone who has a little bit of brain find it entertaining?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Hey man, how are all those guys coming from Formula 1 and other open wheel variants doing? Strahan cant do what Jeff Gordon does and Gordon cant do what Strahan does. Thats a pretty big strawman there chief.
    Im pretty sure Strahan can drive a car in a complete circle. Im pretty sure anyone here with a lisence or even permit can drive a car in a circle.

    I don't watch Formula 1, but its still cooler. Ever watch Pinks? Thats alot more entertaining that watching Nascar.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Its the toughest form of racing. You wont see anyone stroll into NASCAR from other forms of racing and dominate. The only open wheel transfer I know of who has had measurable success is Tony Stewart. NASCAR is great because its a battle between drivers, not manufacturers.



    Yeah ok. Go do your homework child.

  26. haha i have been able to drive a car in a circle since i was like 6. anyone can not that hard.

    "oh look they made another left turn, oh **** they made another left turn!!!!!" not that exciting.

  27. Sport, yes, but, are they athletes, absolutely not. I'm not a fan of it and I think it's amongst the least entertaining things to EVER get mainstream attention, but I will say it's a sport.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  28. rodja has a good point actually

  29. nascar is not a sport...to be a sport it means it takes athletic ability...nascar doesn't have any of those...i also don't consider baseball or golf as sports either....anyone can do it...any size, shape, atheltic ability......baseball fans may get mad, but i don't know any other sports where a drunk overweight guy can get a reward such as the cy young and i love playing golf, i love watching golf, but again not athletes
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats your favorite...?
    By BigFatPanda in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 07:55 AM
  2. Whats your favorite AI?
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 02:15 PM
  3. Whats your favorite AI?
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Log in
Log in