prepaid credit cards

  1. purelife1
    Guest
    purelife1's Avatar

    prepaid credit cards


    anyone every bought any of these they offer like at wal-mart etc...
    i want to get one of these so i can do a little Research shopping and not use my reg cards..wanting to know what all is required to get one of these

  2. New Member
    sub001's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    66.72%

    I've heard of them for people with really bad credit or no credit history. It's basically a debit card but counts towards your credit report I think. Most have some guarentee like "Load card with at least $30 a month for 3 months and be granted a credit card with a $500 limit". I'd assume you just buy one or order one online and load it up?
  3. New Member
    wolverines's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    50020
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    54.34%

    R u referring to the ones you can buy at a gas station or cvs? I use them when ordering my supps and research chems online. Visa makes them and they come in pre paid amounts (10,25, 50, 75 etc.) or u can buy a certain one that lets u choose the balance and you just hand the cashier the money. Very simple and no questions asked.
    •   
       

  4. purelife1
    Guest
    purelife1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    R u referring to the ones you can buy at a gas station or cvs? I use them when ordering my supps and research chems online. Visa makes them and they come in pre paid amounts (10,25, 50, 75 etc.) or u can buy a certain one that lets u choose the balance and you just hand the cashier the money. Very simple and no questions asked.
    thats the ones..thanks boss just grabbed me a $50 visa
  5. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    324
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    94.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    thats the ones..thanks boss just grabbed me a $50 visa
    Way to do it.
    That's what I use for every Sup order I make. Just did 1 today.
    Safe and easy.

    JP.
  6. New Member
    Lou villian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    40.09%

    Brilliant Idea!!

    Damn why does it seem the most logical idea is never thought of? Im so paranoid when i order from certain sites this just made my day. So this 100% works with research sites?
  7. New Member
    wolverines's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    50020
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    54.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Brilliant Idea!!

    Damn why does it seem the most logical idea is never thought of? Im so paranoid when i order from certain sites this just made my day. So this 100% works with research sites?
    Yep your good to go man. I rarely use my regular credit card when ordering from research sites. The pre paid ones make it a lot easier and safer.
  8. New Member
    Lou villian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    40.09%

    You are my New World Wide Inter Web BFF!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prepaid gift/credit cards
    By carpee in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:22 PM
  2. ordering with a prepaid visa
    By bigzach1234 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 08:23 PM
  3. UFC 86 and 87 cards
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 02:48 AM
  4. gift cards?
    By Skye in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 12:27 PM
  5. Greendot Credit Cards
    By gotripped in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 01:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in