prepaid credit cards
- 03-05-2010, 05:52 PM
- 03-05-2010, 06:20 PM
I've heard of them for people with really bad credit or no credit history. It's basically a debit card but counts towards your credit report I think. Most have some guarentee like "Load card with at least $30 a month for 3 months and be granted a credit card with a $500 limit". I'd assume you just buy one or order one online and load it up?
- 03-08-2010, 06:09 PM
R u referring to the ones you can buy at a gas station or cvs? I use them when ordering my supps and research chems online. Visa makes them and they come in pre paid amounts (10,25, 50, 75 etc.) or u can buy a certain one that lets u choose the balance and you just hand the cashier the money. Very simple and no questions asked.
03-10-2010, 04:11 PM
03-10-2010, 07:24 PM
03-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Damn why does it seem the most logical idea is never thought of? Im so paranoid when i order from certain sites this just made my day. So this 100% works with research sites?
03-10-2010, 10:30 PM
03-10-2010, 10:42 PM
You are my New World Wide Inter Web BFF!
Similar Forum Threads
- By carpee in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2010, 11:22 AM
- By bigzach1234 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2008, 07:23 PM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 10Last Post: 06-15-2008, 01:48 AM
- By Skye in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2007, 11:27 AM
- By gotripped in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2007, 12:58 AM